Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLB] Globe - Features You Would Like In a Cryptocurrency - Suggest Ideas  (Read 1367 times)
sphere (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:25:19 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 06:41:58 PM by sphere

Globe - One Currency for One Globe

Globe is a new form of evolving cryptocurrency.

If their was a cryptocurrency of your dreams what features would it have it ?

I am the OP at Globe. Unlike any other cryptocurrency we can build new features due to a unique mining tax. I can not guarantee your suggestions will be put into Globe consider this more like market research.

Feel free to consider yourself part of the Globe community once you post here  Wink

Globe Links

Main Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=360255.0

Businesses Accepting Globe : http://globecrypto.com/?page_id=6620

Buy some Globes

Poloniex : https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_glb

C-CEX : https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=glb-btc or https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=glb-usd

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe
gstarcev

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:12:42 AM

Some ideas here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515927.0  Smiley
sphere (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:24:26 AM

Bump

sphere (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:41:37 PM

What features would your dream altcoin have ? Comment below

sphere (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:19:17 AM

Bumpdy Bump. Normally this forum is fuuuulll of people with ideas and opinions . Why won't you share Hahahaha.

pnoch

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:34:12 AM

Since our coin is sha256d which target only for sha256d ASIC miners. Why can't we implement something like scrypt multipool (that mine most profitable scrypt coins) that make a pay out in globe. Something like Blackcoin is doing.
Since multipool is paying out in Globe by exchanging scrypt coin for BTC then buying Globe from exchanges. This would kick the price of Globe back up. Should be somewhat like price stabilizer for Globe. And Globe would be the coin that target both sha256d and scrypt miners.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:02:24 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:19:49 PM by Spoetnik

ugggh where do i start ?  Roll Eyes

first off i want one not on those two exchanges that add EVERY single shit coin that comes along..
i want a coin dev that has his OWN ideas.
and most important a dev that can code.

ideas are worthless unless you have extremely advanced skills to put them into place and you have posted no indication in slightest in any way you posses these skills !
you have simply put a request out for coin of sorts we will accept.. in other words i want to make a fucking scammy clone coin
and i want you noobs and corrupt idiots out there to chose the gimmick i will tack on to it and i will do the obligatory
adding of dummy services and web sites for it etc..

in the last year i have seen REAL coders come here and make a stink and leave with their tail between their legs
quickly realizing that making a digital currency is incredibly difficult.. they talked big and then left .

the only other option is tacking gimmicks on to clones and we have faaaaaaaaaaaaar more than enough of those thanks.
go look at the topic titles in the ANN section on the first couple pages.

this topic pure bullshit.

and please do go on the record for us all and state how many other coins you have had involvement with before and name them
also how many other forum accounts have you used here and what names are they ?
and if you say none i want to call bullshit on you in advance lol

Hey guys.. you all getting sick of this shit yet ? At what point do you guys start to feel like your being taken advantage of ?
When do you start feeling like these coin cloners are insulting all our intelligence with this shit ?
You all gotta wake up sooner or later and clue in right ? Or just hop from pump and dump scam to another daily ? while watching the scene DIE because of it..

when do you say enough is enough ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
sphere (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:36:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

Nerioseole and Pnoch thanks for your opinions defiantly some stuff to consider and who knows some may be on the next version Wink .

As for Spoetnik , really you have nothing better to do than just troll around?  Congrats, time well spent. I'm really not going to bother addressing your insults. Everybody on the forums pretty much knows I'm an honest guy. Regrading your so called "advice" the thread was asking people to list features they would like to see such as Nerioseole and Pnoch have, you have simply given me a rant nothing useful that would help push the project forward.

If anyone has any feature requests for Globe feel free to post below hope Spoetnik's response has not put you off too much. Any idea is welcome, crazy, cool, useful. I can't guarantee your idea will be implemented but it does give me good ideas as to what features need to be put into Globe. 

Thanks
Sphere

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:46:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

Nerioseole and Pnoch thanks for your opinions defiantly some stuff to consider and who knows some may be on the next version Wink .

As for Spoetnik , really you have nothing better to do than just troll around?  Congrats, time well spent. I'm really not going to bother addressing your insults. Everybody on the forums pretty much knows I'm an honest guy. Regrading your so called "advice" the thread was asking people to list features they would like to see such as Nerioseole and Pnoch have, you have simply given me a rant nothing useful that would help push the project forward.

If anyone has any feature requests for Globe feel free to post below hope Spoetnik's response has not put you off too much. Any idea is welcome, crazy, cool, useful. I can't guarantee your idea will be implemented but it does give me good ideas as to what features need to be put into Globe. 

Thanks
Sphere

play games all you want and to everyone just read what i said....

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: