Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Cap is the ONLY Reason Why Altcoins Haven't Made Me Rich  (Read 127 times)
Crypto Bull (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:05:49 PM

Is anyone else sick of idiots claiming that "market cap doesn't matter in cryptocurrencies"? Just LOL.

If market cap doesn't matter, why is it, then, that as soon as a coin goes from millions to billions in value, the 100X and 500X gains suddenly disappear? WHY?? Could it, just maybe, have something to do with the market cap, and the fact that trees don't grow to the sky?

You can't have it both ways, guys. Either I get rich from infinite 500X returns every couple of years (after all, market cap doesn't matter, right?), or you flat out admit that market cap is everything. PERIOD. Make your choice.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:27:03 PM

I think that people who do not understand the importance of capitalization of a coin are just newbies. they are not idiots, but they just don't understand how the market works yet

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:33:27 PM

Those people who says market cap is not important knows nothing about cryptocurrency, market cap is a must if you are expecting any huge growth for your coins and tokens ,many of them are newbies ,and newbies this days don't want to read talk less of learning

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: