Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty conditions in the future  (Read 1188 times)
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:04:21 PM

2017 was one of the best year for cryptocurrency and ICO.
Crypto becamse so much popular all over the world and many new comers joined the  community.
And that is the reason why the bounty became down and also with investors.
There are scammers all over the place which did ICO.
Yes, it was the best period, because it was a mega hype and people bought everything they saw. If the project stated that it is an improved version of Bitcoin - it was immediately bought, because the profit would have been hundreds of times more investment and + you do not need to earn a few years. I do not think that it will again succeed in driving through the stupidity and naivety of ordinary people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:16:44 PM

2017 was one of the best year for cryptocurrency and ICO.
Crypto becamse so much popular all over the world and many new comers joined the  community.
And that is the reason why the bounty became down and also with investors.
There are scammers all over the place which did ICO.
The previous years was the great dates for buying the cryptocurrencies but now the situation changed. Scammers know how to trick the victims but only smart investors know how to avoid them. Bounty campaigns are not exclusion here too.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:33:55 PM

as we saw in 2017 where the price of Bitcoin and other altcoin increased, at that time bounty was also successful, because many bounty hunter get huge income in 2017, but in 2018 when Bitcoin prices down very much then at that time also many bounty failed and made bounty hunter difficult to get income, but now in 2019 the price of Bitcoin begins to recover and returns to growth (increases), but still many bounty fail and do not provide income to bounty hunter, then whether when the price of Bitcoin really rises very high and stable (it doesn't go down again), so bounty hunter will be able to start earning income again or even it is still difficult for bounty hunter to get income? (the price of Bitcoin doesn't affect for bounty), please give me your opinion.

in my opinion the bounty conditions in the future have started to improve ... because we can see that there are a lot of quality and reliable bounty projects right now ... like the bounty that I follow now that pays every two weeks ... and there are still many other projects that according to I've been very good as bitcoin prices continue to soar will encourage bounty hunters to earn more income ...

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:37:37 PM

nothing is stable including bitcoin, because price movements always change at any time. and based on the development of bitcoin prices it is true that the increase in the price of bitcoin can increase the value of other altcoins. related to prizes depends on the way they develop this project and the ico project does not always depend on bitcoin price increases.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:30:29 PM

It's because the project's business model has been exposed already. The flawed in their system, and then investors not trusting any projects because majority of them have been scammed.

So we can't really compare what happen in 2017, because it was the first time we have seen many bounties and it could investors by storm. But now, they got smarter, they don't want to invest anymore and moving to the new business model which is IEO.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:32:49 PM

Earnings is dependent on how successful ICO is. If we look back to 2017, bounty hunters earned big because it was ICO oom period fast forward to now with the situation of ICOs, its hard to say earnings will still be profitable like 2017.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:47:44 PM

I believe that this trend is now again alive. The time of the bounty hunters is not yet gone. It seems to me that now is the time to start again to engage in bounty and you will see that it is still profitable.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:15:53 AM

as we saw in 2017 where the price of Bitcoin and other altcoin increased, at that time bounty was also successful, because many bounty hunter get huge income in 2017, but in 2018 when Bitcoin prices down very much then at that time also many bounty failed and made bounty hunter difficult to get income, but now in 2019 the price of Bitcoin begins to recover and returns to growth (increases), but still many bounty fail and do not provide income to bounty hunter, then whether when the price of Bitcoin really rises very high and stable (it doesn't go down again), so bounty hunter will be able to start earning income again or even it is still difficult for bounty hunter to get income? (the price of Bitcoin doesn't affect for bounty), please give me your opinion.

June 2019 price increases occur at a fluctuating Bitcoin price, more or less also boosting the value of your old stored assets. for the value of a new gift it is rather difficult for a bounty hunter to earn income because it takes some precision in following it.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:20:08 AM

Bounty payments are more dependent on the prevailing conditions within the ICO market and the Bitcoin exchange rates may only have a small impact on them. It is true that the Bitcoin exchange rates have risen by as much as 300% during the last three months. But most of the altcoins are down and the ICO market is showing hardly any signs of a major recovery. Until that happens, you can't expect the bounty campaigns to pay worthwhile rewards to the hunters.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:29:29 AM

I definitely agreed in your statement dude, it is true most of the bounty hunters way back 2017 got a huge profit through ICO and became millionaire too. And many bounty failed during 2018 up to the first quarter of 2019, then right now most of the coins so far are in stage of recovering so far. And Bull run also happened at the moment too were most of the holders are happy and keep holding their coins.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:11:37 AM

conditions for future gifts will certainly remain the same as they are now, only the difference is the income earned,
because the gift income in the present and future is not as big as in the period 2017-2018.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:27:00 AM

This is what i have notice base on what my friends earning from doing bounties way back year2017. They really had a good income on that time which is they fully sustained on whatever they need to buy or wants on their life. But when bitcoin start to declined all their happiness was vanish, I don't ever heard again that they earned from doing bounties. And now I try bitcoin is seem gradually recover, so there's a tendency it will come back fron getting money through doing bounties. I recently joined this year, I hope I could make money from this activity.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:26:02 AM

In 2019 many bounties did failed because they are managed by unprofessional teams ,we have successful bounty projects this year and they are already trading with good volume ,the 1-2% allocation for bounty from max supply doesnt drag the value of the token down after getting listed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:36:02 AM

I think it is not about bitcoin price that the rewards of bounty hunter get lame. I think it is by a rapid growth and development of bounty hunter as rewards would be devided into many participants, unlike couple of years ago, only few participants and rewards is big.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:56:09 AM

In 2019 many bounties did failed because they are managed by unprofessional teams ,we have successful bounty projects this year and they are already trading with good volume ,the 1-2% allocation for bounty from max supply doesnt drag the value of the token down after getting listed
this has been happening since mid-2018 at that time many ICOs committed fraud against investors and had an impact on reducing investor confidence in the ICO and that of course also had an impact on the bounty campaign.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:05:47 AM

There are numerous quality bounty campaign before and during the 2017 bitcoin bullrun where hunters really earned big rewards and the following year, 2018, many bounties are failed to complete their ICOs because of lack of investors to fund their projects. Many bounty hunters are also scammed by some fake ICOs that started to increase during 2018 bearish market. The future for bounty is good because there are still many potential projects. Some of the countries are
also planning to impose regulation on any coin offering to screen out those fake ones.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:12:46 AM

The price of a bounty reward depends on the project. If the project is good and provides a large allocation, bounty hunters can get decent results. Aside from many ICOs scam in 2018, bounty hunters don't get good results due to falling prices and a bad market situation in 2018
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:46:29 AM

Bounty is no stranger to this bitcointalk forum, everyone thinks of the best and the best, for sure.
For that maybe almost all of the Members here want to dream of each of the prize results to be successful and lots of money, but only a small number really achieve that dream.

The simplest reason that is, pioneering and managing the bounty developed is not as easy as imagined, besides having to have knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, mental, market, which is very important so that the results are maximal,
Different from 2017, there are not many bounties or company tokens that know about crypto, that's a lot of successful bounties, and unlike now companies don't consider risks in developing bounties so many are scamming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:53:30 AM

I have joined and participated almost 30 bounties last year, but only 20% have been paid. This is really sad, but last year was a lesson for me to be more careful. And always DYOR, sometimes we cann't predict the future.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:56:28 AM

I have joined and participated almost 30 bounties last year, but only 20% have been paid. This is really sad, but last year was a lesson for me to be more careful. And always DYOR, sometimes we cann't predict the future.

That percentage is not good, last year was really a bad year for bounty, but let me ask, in that 20% you sold, how much it's down compared to its ICO price in percentage? I'm sure most of the bounty hunters are selling below ICO price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: