Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ENEXT] Ethereum Next | Fork 2:1 of Ethereum 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2380 times)
ethnext (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:32:39 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 08:21:33 PM by ethnext

All ETH holders will be entitled to free ENEXT coins at a 1:2 ratio.
To get free ENEXT you need to import your ETH wallet in: https://enextwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
if you hold ETH on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer ETH to MyEtherWallet and import wallet to https://enextwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

Ethereum Next

To get our coin, you must import your personal wallet on our platform, for example, if you have 1 ETH you will receive 2 ENEXT.
ENEXT get - https://enextwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency that is designed with one major goal in mind: making blockchain technology more accessible and easy to use for everyone. Ethereum Next leverages the latest innovations in the crypto space with a very practical approach, prioritizing those solutions that can speed up mass adoption.

Ethereum Next will promote the principles of decentralization thanks to its gradual transition to Proof-of-Stake mining and the introduction of a handy universal voting tool. The project will make sure that individual CPU and GPU miners remain competitive. Thanks to the voting procedure, all the coin holders – and not just a small group of core developers or block producers – will be able to vote on major decisions, updates, and new features. The staking system will be fully integrated into the ecosystem. Thanks to the same stake, a user will be able to profit from PoS mining, execute trades on the exchange and convert cryptocurrency inside the wallet, or obtain bandwidth to deploy a smart contract. The size of the stake will determine the weight of the user’s vote. Those users who don’t want to stake coins will still be able to trade and perform other transaction, but they will be charged a fee. The possibility to choose between making a stake or paying a fee will be an additional advantage for Ethereum Next
users.

At the core of the Ethereum Next ecosystem are two major modules: a dApp development platform and a hybrid exchange. The platform for decentralized applications will valorize those apps that promote blockchain technology, introduce new payment methods, interoperability solutions, etc.

Ethereum Next will set up a special support foundations that will issue grants to the most valuable projects, which will be selected by the community using voting. This way we will overcome one of the problems that other dApp platforms are struggling with: an excess prevalence of gambling and high-risk application.

The NEXT dApp platform will run on a new virtual machine that will offer many benefits to the virtual machines now used by Ethereum (EVM), EOS, and Tron. It will be based on the WebAssembly technology and ensure high speed of execution, support of different coding languages, and a great testing and debugging toolkit.

The NEXT Exchange will employ a hybrid approach, moving towards more decentralization without compromising speed. The exchange will use first an off-chain matching engine and then a system of relays – special nodes that maintain their own order books and ensure pure p2p execution with an option to pay fees in the currency of choice.

Finally, in order to build a community of early supporters, a large pool of Ethereum Next coins will be distributed for free as soon as the network launches.
The mainnet launch is planned for July 17, 2019.
Any Ethereum holder can claim free coins; in order to distribute them, we will carry out an Ethereum network snapshot on July 15, 2019, at 16:00 GMT.

For claim ENEXT use official wallet  - https://enextwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

ENext Ecosystem:

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:53:43 PM

I saw in the road map that you would be launching a bounty campaign. When will it be open?
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:01:19 PM

how can I get your coin? I'd like to see more details so I don't miss a hand ?
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:10:32 PM

well, it's possible that your coin may be of interest to the community. What is the ratio of distribution?
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:18:28 PM

how can I get your coin? I'd like to see more details so I don't miss a hand ?
first, you should look at the white paper. I started with this to better understand the benefits of their development. Something to think about.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:25:08 PM

Still, I do not understand why you think that your platform will be able to attract a large number of developers to use ENEXT coins?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:33:16 PM

when do you plan to complete the development of the platform, and what features can you offer in your exchange? I understand that these are the two main components of NEXT
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:42:25 PM

I think that skeptics will call Ethereum Next a clone of Ethereum. But I think that some features can give the chance to have their users. Let's see what happens.
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:57:02 PM

And how do you plan to promote your ecosystem after taking a snapshot of the Ethereum network to increase the number of users ?
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:04:22 PM

when do you plan to complete the development of the platform, and what features can you offer in your exchange? I understand that these are the two main components of NEXT
I think that we should wait for the first stages, which are in the road map. In general, quite a rich development program, the main thing that the developers have fulfilled them in a timely manner.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:21:14 PM

I saw in the road map that you would be launching a bounty campaign. When will it be open?
anyway, I saw the information in the WP. But there is no exact launch date. May be fresh information later. I would also support Next.
kucindacat

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:42:00 AM

I don't really understand how I can get these coins? do I need to buy them or something ? why there is no information about it anywhere I did not find it on the website.
diky22rp

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:58:14 AM

the project has a great future. I think it will all develop very rapidly.
Cajune

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:44:28 AM

I think that skeptics will call Ethereum Next a clone of Ethereum. But I think that some features can give the chance to have their users. Let's see what happens.

well, in fact, such projects will have to show something revolutionary to attract the attention of users.
coocge

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:59:07 AM

what about exchanges? when will the listing be on exchanges? I just want to know when I can make money on this.
mquang192

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:41:06 AM

I do not really understand the advantages of such a project. That is why it will be demanded from the user?
tav7

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:05:42 AM

in fact, an interesting idea and see how it will work in practice in the future. and I'm happy to support the team right now.
darkcrypto01

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:48:03 AM

please tell me whether the team will be represented at any international conferences? I would just like to understand that the team is as public as possible.
NurullahNy

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:57:44 AM

will there be mining or something like that? I just don't really understand how it will be organized. But I think that the project has all the prospects.
Typhupmp

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

let's see how it all will develop, but it seems to me that the project has every chance to be implemented.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: