Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000x potential token  (Read 4185 times)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:51:47 AM

I would say NULS because of the release of their newest staking model the SCO as well as their out of the box blockchain Chainbox approach

maybe NULS bring something new on staking model called SCO
but to gain about 1000x is very impossible in this year buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 08:13:01 AM

Basically the truth is at this stage and time of the year finding 100X coin is really hard and if you can find it then be sure the project will mess things up by themselves in trying to be greedy. Your coin is no near 10X based on info from coinmarketcap There is need for interest from users and investors for coin to increase in usage and then create demand for it

Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:52:30 PM

x1000 times have passed, you are a couple of years late)
Now x10 is already something cosmic. I think the crypto will be regulated soon and it will no longer fly to the moon

What do you mean lol. 10x's happen on the daily, you just don't know where to look. I got 2 10x's lately one being SIGN and one being RELAY. New projects on Waves Platform have been popping off.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:53:47 PM

You can never really tell nor be sure if your token will go 1000x. The market is so volatile and its almost impossible for newly released coins to achieve that kind of feat within a year. I would rather go for promising coins that are invested into being successful long-term by focusing on partnerships and not just chitchats in the web. Patience is the name of the game here in crypto and you must be equipped with proper knowledge in order to not get rekt.

They are focusing on partnerships, and Waves Platform themselves are helping them with it.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

to see 1000x growth this year will be difficult. it's possible that the rest of the year won't provide tokens with that much potential. trading is very low for new tokens with little support from the market. requires a longer time and major updates that can make such a miracle.

Exactly, major updates that I believe will come.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:56:34 PM

I might not like the fundamentals on this one, but at least there are some, and it's marketcap is so low that you might be on to something in this.

Yes exactly. It's a low market cap, multiple working products, and Waves Platform themselves are fully backing the project even with multiple waves grants.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:00:53 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 07:31:13 PM by Discounted

Basically the truth is at this stage and time of the year finding 100X coin is really hard and if you can find it then be sure the project will mess things up by themselves in trying to be greedy. Your coin is no near 10X based on info from coinmarketcap There is need for interest from users and investors for coin to increase in usage and then create demand for it

Now that's where you messsd up. Coin. Market. Cap.. it feels like you didn't read the original post. This project has multiple WORKING PRODUCTS ON MAINNET, being used by ACTUAL users, being used by PARTNERS. It is... used.

Look at this for example https://twitter.com/JoeyDGates/status/1153607070261927936?s=19

An actual artist using the products what they're ment for.

It has 10x'd before it got listed on CMC. Check the exchanges it is listed on.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:02:27 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 07:31:32 PM by Discounted

Now that's where you messsd up. Coin. Market. Cap.. it feels like you didn't read the original post. This project has multiple WORKING PRODUCTS ON MAINNET, being used by ACTUAL users, being used by PARTNERS. It is... used.

Look at this for example https://twitter.com/JoeyDGates/status/1153607070261927936?s=19

An actual artist using the products what they're ment for.

Excuse me, wrong link. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ORaCeHChK/?igshid=9b0m1yexds46

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 02:50:43 AM

all the price of tokens on this year has decreased including signature chain, I don't see this token growing and how can you say this token has 1000x potential in this year? SIGN token prices have absolutely no value and what are the reasons traders to buy these tokens? of course no one is interested for trading signature chains on this year.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:13:35 AM

This made me giggle since OP is making a big deal of Sasha, i really think Sasha doesnt have any influence in the crypto-industry having free $50m+ funding. He failed to made a big achievement, I guess he is very comfortable in his life now.

Regulations made an impact now and i dont see any altcoins going to have a x1000 return since exchanges are being cautious.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:28:13 AM

I do not think there will be such an event anytime soon. the market is developing every day and the number of users and projects continues to increase. I think it's impossible for you to find the right project and continue until you get 1000x with it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:11:29 AM

1ooox times ? lol  . you must be kidding  .  at first thought i think your going to show me some top coins because your expecting for a high potential but its not , im wrong because after looking the thread i see that your only promoting some unkown coin/token  and i see  that this token is based on a waves platform i dont know if theres a succesful coin before that are based on waves but most coin that i see are mainly built under the eth network  .  you also said that this coin have a high supply ? high supply already kill the ability of this coin to jump 1000k times   .
itwasmoskow1

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:21:48 AM

SICA 
I think the project has a future. It has many advantages and most importantly, the developers are not nanonmous but open
Well, exchanges are just the tax of 3 exchanges, in the future there will be more exchanges

Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:52:36 AM

all the price of tokens on this year has decreased including signature chain, I don't see this token growing and how can you say this token has 1000x potential in this year? SIGN token prices have absolutely no value and what are the reasons traders to buy these tokens? of course no one is interested for trading signature chains on this year.

Did you read my post?? There are 3 working products which use the SIGN token as utility, with actual people using them as seen in my post above. Actual partners using them. What do you mean there is no incentive.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:57:26 AM

We can see the price movements of the Crypto market in the last few months, where all tokens are at the base of the price, plummeted. Signature Chain even until now there has been no good developments, only have a small volume in the market, how can reach 1000x? I do not think it will happen in this year.

Multiple developments have happened and are going to happen. It seriously feels like some of you have not looked into the project at all and start trashing it.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:59:13 AM

1ooox times ? lol  . you must be kidding  .  at first thought i think your going to show me some top coins because your expecting for a high potential but its not , im wrong because after looking the thread i see that your only promoting some unkown coin/token  and i see  that this token is based on a waves platform i dont know if theres a succesful coin before that are based on waves but most coin that i see are mainly built under the eth network  .  you also said that this coin have a high supply ? high supply already kill the ability of this coin to jump 1000k times   .

The supply is 1B, call it high but literally half of top 100 projects have such a supply. And yeah, it's unknown? What are you expecting??? A top 100 coin to 1000x? Those days are over. Insane gains are found in projects that still need to make their rise to top 100.
yozgatlisantos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:09:43 PM

Anchor also recently released its new Anchor Wallet in beta. The Anchor Wallet is a stable and secure store of value providing ease of liquidity at any point in time by using the wallet’s transfer feature to any Ethereum wallet address. Anchor Wallet users can purchase ANCT with any fiat currency or major cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, USDT, and USDC. Currently in beta testing, crypto enthusiasts with trading experience who can contribute to improving the user experience are welcome to apply by visiting theanchor.io/wallet.

To celebrate its launch on the Liquid exchange, as well as the release of the Anchor Wallet, and other exciting project developments, the Anchor team will be co-hosting #AnchoredInAsia, a networking event and panel discussion with crypto influencer Michael Nye on the sidelines of Invest: Asia 2019 in Singapore on September 12th, 7-9pm. The panel will feature blockchain and crypto thought leaders offering insight on the topic of “Crypto Beyond Trading,” which will be recorded and aired on Michael Nye’s Evolvement Podcast. Guests will enjoy complimentary drinks and floating canapés, as well as be eligible for an airdrop of 50 ANCT.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:46:48 AM

Understand that the crypto market is being built by speculation, and he is just simply using that strategy to get attention for the coin, and we can really see that he has gotten an attention already and you and each and every one of us has seen it, those that would believe will believe and those that would not believe won't believe.

I think that I am in line with you, because this project has not really been working and such a coin to reach that high is either going to be artificially pumped, and if it is artificially pumped, then it can get a chance to rise out of fear of missing out, but naturally, I dint think that this coin will go that high, I think the highest that any coin can grow to right now is maybe 10x, during the next bull run of bitcoin or bull run of altcoins.
yozgatlisantos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:23:06 AM

Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) algorithm is based on the GDP of more than 190 countries and further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of eight currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 10 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to fiat-pegged stablecoins, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, including a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability and equilibrium regardless of market growth or recession. CEO Daniel Popa, a serial telecom and software entrepreneur with over 20 years experience running successful multinational companies, has led a team of PhD economists in developing Anchor’s proprietary MMU.

Anchor’s network of partners includes Ambisafe, blockchain infrastructure provider that previously worked with Tether; as well as KYC Spider, a digital KYC compliance tool for financial intermediaries and the fintech industry.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:17:52 AM

Here is another update, very good one in my opinion:
https://medium.com/@signaturechain/intellectual-property-on-blockchain-e01a11cb13f1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: