Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000x potential token  (Read 4188 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:56:09 PM

Some really good projects are coming out that could bring the idea of what could drive the space crazy but I dont think the era of 1000x is still here. I invested in a project and have a tokenomics that could give such return if the product is ready, the big energy project will require a 50% token purchase. We have seen so much in the space and dont believe any promises until effected. Am advocate that is against btc pairing lately for any altcoin, they should work to improve the price without reliance on bullrun

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:02:21 PM

No way, it is not easy getting 1000x at the current market conditions. I don't even think that is even possible these days. We saw many altcoins getting 1000x in value in recent years like 2017 but it is not possible at the current market situation. That only happens during bull market, not a bearish one. 
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:10:29 PM

It's hard to say, WAVES has a lot of funding I believe maybe $50m+ left still from the ICO and Bitcoin forks. I hold WAVES and expect a 10x in 2020, I had a good return off WAVES in 2017. I think GEOCoin will go 10-100x in 2020 many big players in GEO but it is relatively unknown and a small group of devs that have been working hard since 2015.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923995.0 4M Total supply, check them out.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:56:40 PM

I should add, I do not mean to say this token will 1000x in 2019. I expect it to with a next 2017 like run.
It is obvious indeed that with the current market this is not happening. I'm just pointing out that if crypto happened to go in another bull run then the 1000x coins that would be around will most likely include this one.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:01:15 PM

Wow this is a good crypto project. I have a first experience with this project called Signature Chain (SICA) as I worked for the project as a bounty hunter. Its team and technology is very good. One of the good features of the project is that it has focused on document certification on the blockchain. I see a good future in the project. 

For sure. I appreciate you looking into the project and finding why I believe it has so much potential. It is going really unnoticed in these market conditions, when the market gets momentum this project is going to blow up so hard.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:32:51 PM

As i see it, the tokens are going lower and lower by manipulation
just to bring it again to a level where it can fly x100 again
it took 2 years because there always were more buyers
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:42:38 PM

It's generally stupid to invest in tokens. I am sure that nothing good will happen with this. I have been following the market movement for a long time and noticed that the peak growth of all tokens was at the end of 2017 and it is unlikely that this event will ever happen again. Now the only hope is bitcoin.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:14:19 PM

It's generally stupid to invest in tokens. I am sure that nothing good will happen with this. I have been following the market movement for a long time and noticed that the peak growth of all tokens was at the end of 2017 and it is unlikely that this event will ever happen again. Now the only hope is bitcoin.
I'm not too sure about that one. https://etherscan.io/tokens shows that actually a lot of tokens (ERC20) have succeeded. I'm not trying to convince anyone that this token is bound to 1000x. Everything will ofcourse have to align and there is luck involved for sure.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:23:52 PM

I participated in many Bounty companies, where I received a revival in tokens.  Now I do not regret that I sold a significant part of token and got a real opportunity not only to realize my dreams, but also to buy more popular cryptocurrencies on the market.  Of course, most of the coins are still on my wallets, but today their value is almost zero.  But I believed in their prospects and therefore left it for storage.  Now I am also sure that tokens are coins with almost fleeting value.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:43:14 PM

No way, it is not easy getting 1000x at the current market conditions. I don't even think that is even possible these days. We saw many altcoins getting 1000x in value in recent years like 2017 but it is not possible at the current market situation. That only happens during bull market, not a bearish one. 
Some of the projects 5-6 years ago have done 1000x but I do not think the situation today is the same as it was. At that time $1000 was invested in 10 projects but today $1000 is divided into 10k projects. The market is also an important factor here, it also changed a lot. Nevertheless there are projects that can provide 1000x after 5-6 years but you should accept the risk of losing.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:55:08 PM

Definitely, I agree. Not in current market conditions. But if there were to come better market conditions I'm betting on this project to be among the most profitable investments. So load up cheap. With a 100k market cap you can grab a big bag for only $100 for example.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:25:36 PM

Investors changes, projects model changes, so definitely I don't see any potential coins to give you that massive 1000x today.

Another reason is the market conditions, we are still in the bearish of bear and people are now mature and very intelligent and won't simply put their money on the market. Even though IEO is giving up huge returns, I don't think that it will continue, somehow, it will just caught up the tail end and the hype will just die along with the cash flow. So I doubt that 1000x is possible in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:20:05 PM

Some of the projects 5-6 years ago have done 1000x but I do not think the situation today is the same as it was. At that time $1000 was invested in 10 projects but today $1000 is divided into 10k projects. The market is also an important factor here, it also changed a lot. Nevertheless there are projects that can provide 1000x after 5-6 years but you should accept the risk of losing.
What project can provide 1000x profit during the current market situation? I think there is nothing. At 2017 ago, we can see that there are some Altcoin can pump up to 1000x But now I think it's impossible to achieve 1000x. You just need a rational profit in the Bearish market.

For sure, I didn't mean for it to come across as in this market, we obviously need a bull market and more cash flow for this to happen. I'm just saying that if there were to be a bull run again this project and projects like it are the ones who are going to blow up, they're developing rapidly and will for sure be exposed in a bull run.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:27:01 PM

What project can provide 1000x profit during the current market situation? I think there is nothing. At 2017 ago, we can see that there are some Altcoin can pump up to 1000x But now I think it's impossible to achieve 1000x. You just need a rational profit in the Bearish market.

For sure, I didn't mean for it to come across as in this market, we obviously need a bull market and more cash flow for this to happen. I'm just saying that if there were to be a bull run again this project and projects like it are the ones who are going to blow up, they're developing rapidly and will for sure be exposed in a bull run.

What we need is more time, be patient. Some of the projects from 5-6 years ago have done it, 5-6 years ago! Not days, weeks,
or months, we talk about years here. What will happen in 5-6 years from now?! It`s the right question, and do you have patience
to invest now and wait years?
   Current market condition is bad compared with ATH prices. But current market condition is better then 5-6 years ago, it`s
definitely, you can check charts from that time and compare them with current situation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:45:39 PM

What we need is more time, be patient. Some of the projects from 5-6 years ago have done it, 5-6 years ago! Not days, weeks,
or months, we talk about years here. What will happen in 5-6 years from now?! It`s the right question, and do you have patience
to invest now and wait years?
   Current market condition is bad compared with ATH prices. But current market condition is better then 5-6 years ago, it`s
definitely, you can check charts from that time and compare them with current situation.

Yes exactly, and I am indeed willing to wait that amount of time.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:52:52 AM

1000x is way too much, it can be possible in tokens that are issued before bitcoin pump in year 2017. Like what happened in BTC and most alts ETH, XRP tron, may not be 1000x but it definitely way too high than expected in that year. But at this rate having at least the top populate coins in coinmarketcap is much interested as it offer still ways to earn in this year current market status.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:28:40 AM

1000x is way too much, it can be possible in tokens that are issued before bitcoin pump in year 2017. Like what happened in BTC and most alts ETH, XRP tron, may not be 1000x but it definitely way too high than expected in that year. But at this rate having at least the top populate coins in coinmarketcap is much interested as it offer still ways to earn in this year current market status.
this is only possible in pumo and dump coin.  x1000 profit is not easy to have other get that amount of profit before because they wait for many many years.

True and you'll have to wait many years here as well. But it is worth it.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:01:10 AM

It simply takes time.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:11:47 AM

I don't think there has any 1000x potential altcoin. This tear SERO did well, but that wasn't even close to 1000x. If bitcoin hit 50K USD then some coins like EOS, TRX, ADA, SERO can make 1000x, but I don't think 50K USD for one Bitcoin is possible for the next 5 years.

Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:17:06 AM

I don't think there has any 1000x potential altcoin. This tear SERO did well, but that wasn't even close to 1000x. If bitcoin hit 50K USD then some coins like EOS, TRX, ADA, SERO can make 1000x, but I don't think 50K USD for one Bitcoin is possible for the next 5 years.

Why would coins already at the top 1000x? That makes no sense. Those coins have grown way to much already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: