Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000x potential token  (Read 4185 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:42:28 PM

What we need is more time, be patient. Some of the projects from 5-6 years ago have done it, 5-6 years ago! Not days, weeks,
or months, we talk about years here. What will happen in 5-6 years from now?! It`s the right question, and do you have patience
to invest now and wait years?
   Current market condition is bad compared with ATH prices. But current market condition is better then 5-6 years ago, it`s
definitely, you can check charts from that time and compare them with current situation.
Yes exactly, and I am indeed willing to wait that amount of time.

We are willing to wait, but judging by the topic headlines, and peoples comments, many people see Blockchain
as a fast way of earning money, nothing more. They are not even realistic, they expect to make a lot of money
without doing any research, without basic knowledge, they just get into crypto-investment and they expect to
make profit.
   Crypto-currencies are being developed for years, and the job is not over. New are coming, competition is getting
stronger, these old and new project needs time to get to the stage where we can say they are fully developed and
working.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:59:13 PM

To be honest, most of the alternative currencies when advertising their money says the forecast increases a lot of times in the future.  It's difficult for someone new to me to have so much news.  I need things that are clear because the reality of the market is going down and it can be difficult for altcoins to come back.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:17:48 PM

To be honest, most of the alternative currencies when advertising their money says the forecast increases a lot of times in the future.  It's difficult for someone new to me to have so much news.  I need things that are clear because the reality of the market is going down and it can be difficult for altcoins to come back.

Well just simply look at project, I'm not lying lol. This project has developed so much and IS still developing so much, 49+ page whitepaper got released 4 days ago along with a new partner, 3 new faces. And it is a $100k marketcap. This is the bear market, projects don't get noticed for what they do. Now is when you load up, and in the bull run you profit. Atleast this is the way I view it.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:25:24 PM

Well just simply look at project, I'm not lying lol. This project has developed so much and IS still developing so much, 49+ page whitepaper got released 4 days ago along with a new partner, 3 new faces. And it is a $100k marketcap. This is the bear market, projects don't get noticed for what they do. Now is when you load up, and in the bull run you profit. Atleast this is the way I view it.
having a market growth and progress and a good partner will not necessarily experience such a high price increase. You also know the current situation of the crypto-investment market is not so good. only happens to old coins that remain in a trading trend.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:32:45 PM

having a market growth and progress and a good partner will not necessarily experience such a high price increase. You also know the current situation of the crypto-investment market is not so good. only happens to old coins that remain in a trading trend.

I dissagree, just to name an example, Verge (XVG) was dead in trading, 0 volume, every now and then you had days with a few $100 volume, small price movements. I don't believe you can judge a coin simply from it's trading trend. If SIGN were to partner with a world bank that would be a moonshot for sure. A $100k marketcap you have to realize that, it is like nothing. It doesn't take much to go up.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

It's only been 4 months since your post that said the signature chain will go up 1000x, but yes you can see in the CMC they say the token is no longer active or has not been traded in the exchange. Cheesy
I think you are too confident to say it without seeing the source first.
most of the tokens will become junk, and I still doubt that altcoin which is popular will touch 1000X in the near future.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:07:34 PM

It's only been 4 months since your post that said the signature chain will go up 1000x, but yes you can see in the CMC they say the token is no longer active or has not been traded in the exchange. Cheesy
most of the tokens will become junk, and I still doubt that altcoin which is popular will touch 1000X in the near future.

4 months is nothing for a project like this. CMC has delisted them because they used bad exchanges to get on CMC (CMC requires 2 exchange listings) and then quickly delisted from those exchanges.  The token is super active. I know what I'm talking about, I'm in this project every day. A 1000x like I mentioned will take years to build up partners and adoption. SIGN is definitely being traded and literally released a huge update on the 30th of september. I think you're the one here who didn't see any sources.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:30:33 AM

Already too much potential in this coin, 1000x is a solid amount of profit, but if you look at the market, it seems pretty unlikely that a coin would make such a plus, especially at this moment. Maybe on a bull market, but not now.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:01:00 PM

I don't think there has any 1000x potential altcoin. This tear SERO did well, but that wasn't even close to 1000x. If bitcoin hit 50K USD then some coins like EOS, TRX, ADA, SERO can make 1000x, but I don't think 50K USD for one Bitcoin is possible for the next 5 years.

X1000 is ridiculous and I see little  possibility of that in any token. With benefits of doubt given, even if a coin does that it will be a flash pump and dump. The two tokens that did outrageous return on investment this year is Sero and Egretia with a sustainable volume but they didn't hit that X1000 mark. Anything is possible in cryptocurrency anyway, but the chances are very very slim

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:57:18 PM

Already too much potential in this coin, 1000x is a solid amount of profit, but if you look at the market, it seems pretty unlikely that a coin would make such a plus, especially at this moment. Maybe on a bull market, but not now.

For sure, it requires the right market.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:18:39 PM

Binance has the best quality for 1000x potential growth coin because of its development activity we can possible  growth
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:58:01 AM

Binance has the best quality for 1000x potential growth coin because of its development activity we can possible  growth
Depends on what price we start, if we start on its ICO price, I think there's a chance that it will reach x1000 in the long run.
BNB's ICO price was 0.1 usd, so if we multiply to x1000, that's only 100 usd which is easy to achieve, maybe in less than a year from now it's possible.

However, if we based on the current price of $15, that would mean it will have to reach $15,000 in the long run, which I think it will not be easy though I believe its possible.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:31:02 AM

Binance has the best quality for 1000x potential growth coin because of its development activity we can possible  growth

Binance coin's volume are too big , i think it's imposibble to make x1000 even x100 on big volume tokens.
ICO or IEO coins are the only way can make this price multiply happen, and it needs a verygood project also
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:47:29 AM

Still just continious development happening, check out their twitter or btctalk ANN page guys.
superving

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:44:06 AM

Binance coin is a good choice but  i think potential coins are the projects that continues to upgrade and build thier working product. You can search for good projects on the internet.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 01:08:19 PM

The age of 1000x profit coins are over. Unless you can travel back to 2017, you'll be hard pressed to find coins like those anymore, and for good reason! Coins that rise meteorically like that are most likely scams anyway.

It could probably somehow be possible if some major breakthrough happens with real projects, but highly unlikely.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:02:48 PM

I think it is impossible to ride 1000x. If it is true ordinary developers who do trading themselves or indeed manipulation.
But maybe it could be because in crypto all can happen.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
zeze18

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:06:34 PM

The only tokens or coins that will do 1000x is just the old tokens before the cryptocurrency got famous.
Just like ETH from it's ICO price 0.31USD that have become 500+USD in 2017 which means 1k+ ROI for the investors who bought the ICO.
So i think it's almost impossible for new coins to follow ETH track records except crypto world is become trend again
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:37:36 PM

It is very optimistic to think that a token can make 1000x on such a bad market. BTC is the king now and nobody is even trying to raise in price, because the dominance is still around 70 percent. Once it will decrease, we may talk again about such profits.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:28:10 PM

I think it is impossible to ride 1000x. If it is true ordinary developers who do trading themselves or indeed manipulation.
But maybe it could be because in crypto all can happen.

Open the CoinMarketCap and look (just for a pure interest) to some tokens statistics. Several of them managed to make this X1000. Yes, it was years ago; now, this turn seems to be impossible, but look for instance, at NEO. Too many people started to forget this so-called Chinese Ethereum, and it decided to Moonrise suddenly. Everything is possible with cryptocurrencies, and the hige growth also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: