Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PURCHASE MLB PLAYER INSURANCE! For todays games! [6/30/19]  (Read 162 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 05:38:46 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 06:01:46 PM by TimtheYoutuber

Before buying any policies please check the disclaimer.

PURCHASE TODAY'S POLICIES

Purchase or check the price of policies here:

Royals VS Blue Jays

Royals:

N/A

Blue Jays:

N/A

BTC payment address: 1CiMBbVjsG41i8rf2YxrvMAuzHU71pyKz9
Once the payment is sent, please PM to confirm with TX ID.

If you are planning to make a bet on an MLB game you can now purchase player insurance. If player insurance is purchased and the player gets injured and the game is lost, then the insurance policy will kick in.

For example: If a player is betting on the NY Yankees, you might want to buy a policy on Aaron Judge. So you will purchase a $100 policy for $1. Now if Aaron Judge gets injured and the NYY lose the game, you will lose their $100 bet from the gambling bet. However since you purchased a $100 policy, you will receive a $100 back.

The policies costs will be based on liquidity. Popular players on both teams will be listed. Private inquiries can occur for certain players if PM'd. Policies are paid out within 24 hours of the end of the contest. The policies will be paid out with the currency that was used to purchase it.

Disclaimer: An injury is counted when the player is noted as being injured per the press release and taken out of the game. Players who get hurt but play out the game and then later diagnosed as injured will not be supported. Players must leave the game because of an injury and not return to it. Players who are benched due to performance will not be paid out. The player's team must lose the game in order to be paid out. (A tie constitutes a push) If the player doesn't show up to a game or does not play in the game will not be supported. (An injury needs to come from the game. )

Support: cryptosportsbetting@gmail.com

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 01:12:31 PM

Purchase player insurance now and hedge your sports bet!

Positivebetting
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:31:51 AM

For example: If a player is betting on the NY Yankees, you might want to buy a policy on Aaron Judge. So you will purchase a $100 policy for $1. Now if Aaron Judge gets injured and the NYY lose the game, you will lose their $100 bet from the gambling bet. However since you purchased a $100 policy, you will receive a $100 back.

Interesting idea! However, I have a question on the above quoted statement and especially on the highlighted sentence.

To claim the insurance benefits, do you need both of these incidents occur simultaneously or any one of it?

Lets assume, I purchased a policy on Aaron Judge (on the player). He didn't get injured during the game but NY Yankees lost the game! Will you clear the insurance claim?

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:38:52 PM

damn dude, who is paying for the policy pay outs? Is this entirely your own thing? I thought you only made not-great cartoon videos on Youtube.
Since you decided to be a policy seller, I'd like to see the funds where you are storing the payout money.

I think in the real world you are legally required to show that the funds that you claim you have to pay out when a policy kicks in.

Although this does seem like a good side income betting sites could pick up on. (if they haven't already).
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:01:15 PM

Interesting idea! However, I have a question on the above quoted statement and especially on the highlighted sentence.

To claim the insurance benefits, do you need both of these incidents occur simultaneously or any one of it?

Lets assume, I purchased a policy on Aaron Judge (on the player). He didn't get injured during the game but NY Yankees lost the game! Will you clear the insurance claim?

The idea is that you would buy the insurance and then bet on the NYY with your preferred site. So that way if the NYY win you make money via your bet. If they lose, and the star player who you have insurance with gets hurt, then you will get the insurance money back.

This allows you to get some extra safety when you place a bet.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: