Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the crypto currency  (Read 893 times)
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:05:12 AM

Yeah, this is indeed the future. But I do hope that this will come within our age. I believe the entire shift to cryptocurrency will not happen overnight. It will not happen in a single generation. Fiat currency has been here for decades. It cannot simply be erased as if there will be no obstacles and hindrances along the way. The banks and those who are benefiting from such system will not allow it without putting up a good fight.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:13:08 AM

I am truly believe that there is a bright future of cryptocurrency after so many years to come, right now the market capitalization is continue growing up it shows that many people are trusted and putting their investment here in cryptocurrency and now only few countries are not accepting cryptocurrency.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:43:09 AM

it's true that our future is a digital currency, we can freely get access from our own bank without anyone else doing it.
Plus blockchain is something that is very and almost impossible to hack.
coins that are very possible to be occupied and start all are Bitcoin.
How not, Bitcoin is the beginning of a cryptocurrency that can be this big.

People involved in crypto-currencies already knows all about this. The rest of the world is starting to understand crypto-currencies and how can they
make global economy more efficient.
   Ccrypto-currencies are more popular every year. This year progress is already huge and we have second 6 more months to go. Adoption is ongoing, and
I`m sure that crypto-currencies are the future, soon everyone will use them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:08:07 AM

Although the electronic money market is still very new and difficult, but I am confident that in the future, electronic money will grow strongly and capture its position. Many projects will really solve many problems in real life. Facebook has also begun to participate in this market, which is a good sign for the electronic money market.
there have been many large companies using crypto system payments, it might seem a little difficult to explain to everyone but I'm sure in time everyone will get used to the system.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:18:41 AM

In the future, people can use crypto currency to pay for their services and personal bills. This I believe very much. However, to implement it, each country will face its own economic risks. Therefore, it will be difficult for them to accept all payments through the crypto currency. I think that crypto currencies need to have a certain stability to make them acceptable or neutral to the crypto currency. And the security technologies and blockchain platforms also need to be further developed to ensure transactions and costs in each transaction are more convenient.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:21:01 AM

I am truly believe that there is a bright future of cryptocurrency after so many years to come, right now the market capitalization is continue growing up it shows that many people are trusted and putting their investment here in cryptocurrency and now only few countries are not accepting cryptocurrency.

The future is indeed bright for crypto’s as we can see signs that masses will be adopting it in huge numbers in coming days, and even many countries will be accepting it as a legal tender. Facebook too is getting into crypto’s though I don’t like their coin because it’s centralised, but in the end it’s a crypto which will further boost the crypto market. When you speak about market capitalisation I feel bitcoin has single handedly beaten all other traditional assets, and in my opinion it’ll continue to outperform these assets in the long term.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:37:50 AM

It is assumed that the crypto currency will be the future coin. Information and technology experts have already started working with the blockchain on its core. The way the internet changed the world, how to the cell phones are spreading from the house to house, spreading in the rural areas, the crypto currency will also spread. But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows. But in the next two or four years or in the future a crypto currency will must his seat. Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly, money usage will contracted one day. People will not go to the bank, everyone has computer or mobile crypto currency wallet. This wallet will keep people's money securely. Many people said that this account is not just a comparison of the bank account. An account is itself a bank. The bank's rules, fees, everything will determine that person. And this currency will be exchanged in any country in the world. So the world will have a new look.

I think fiat currency still dominating world transaction. If we look at the cryptocurrency market cap value as well as its use, I think massive use of crypto will still occur for a long time. Crypto is still considered a digital asset and not a currency that can be used at merchants

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:05:14 AM

It is assumed that the crypto currency will be the future coin. Information and technology experts have already started working with the blockchain on its core. The way the internet changed the world, how to the cell phones are spreading from the house to house, spreading in the rural areas, the crypto currency will also spread. But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows. But in the next two or four years or in the future a crypto currency will must his seat. Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly, money usage will contracted one day. People will not go to the bank, everyone has computer or mobile crypto currency wallet. This wallet will keep people's money securely. Many people said that this account is not just a comparison of the bank account. An account is itself a bank. The bank's rules, fees, everything will determine that person. And this currency will be exchanged in any country in the world. So the world will have a new look.
My assumption is that if it is true that the future cryptocurrency will have the main currency stage that is still held by cash (fiat), then in every country it is likely to have their own cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is a solution for users with difficulties and risks or losses caused by traditional banks, but the disadvantage is that if the currency is considered a payment is fluctuations, Blockchain is a technology that should be used in the future with ease, independence and security.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:30:59 AM

Blockchain and Cryptocurrency have come to stay. The use cases of blockchain is enormous like wise the benefit of cryptocurrency; Fast transactions, Lower fees on transaction, Transparency, Immutability etc. As time progresses many coins will gain more value while some popularity will drop. It is all depends on the Coins managerial ability.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:58:04 AM

I have no doubt that cryptocurrency has a great future. Everyone now has the opportunity to invest in promising projects and get a good profit in the future. But for this you should be able to make the right choice among so many projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:25:39 AM

I have no doubt that cryptocurrency has a great future. Everyone now has the opportunity to invest in promising projects and get a good profit in the future. But for this you should be able to make the right choice among so many projects.

I guess most of us here believe that crypto has a future, and to succeed it does not mean it's gonna be easy, we will see lots of bear markets like in the past and what we should do is to continue to believe and be strong in holding.

Investing now for the future is never too late, we are still in the early stage, hence that would imply more room for growth.
Also, not only bitcoin, but the entire crypto market has the potential to rise, so it's also wise to select some good altcoins we think will succeed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:30:51 AM

I think crypto has always been a highly volatile market. From the top of $ 20k, just over a year Bitcoin is returning. When people previously thought that this market was dead...
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:57:17 AM

Now that Facebook and other major role players have joined the party. It is now obvious that cryptocurrency is now more closer to people than ever before. I am looking at cryptocurrency achieving a marketcap of 1trillion usd in the next 10 years. This is very much attainable in my opinion

yes, i believe market capitalizations of cryptocurrency will touch 1 trillion usd even more, and in my opinion we don't need to wait 10 years for that
because maybe we will see marketcap on that level next year buddy  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:30:51 PM

-snip-
My assumption is that if it is true that the future cryptocurrency will have the main currency stage that is still held by cash (fiat), then in every country it is likely to have their own cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is a solution for users with difficulties and risks or losses caused by traditional banks, but the disadvantage is that if the currency is considered a payment is fluctuations, Blockchain is a technology that should be used in the future with ease, independence and security.

If future crypto adoption is carried out thoroughly in all countries, then using crypto transactions requires a lot of good internet connections, currently there are still many countries that use crypto for investment, but I am sure in the future each country will have stable coins and Bitcoin will become an investment because if it is used for transactions, it requires a large cost to make a shipment if in small quantities. But if BTC shipping is more than 10 BTC I think the fee is not a problem.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:32:55 PM

Crypto currencies are here to stay and we need to wait until they will reach the mass adoption. With influence of big companies like FB and Microsoft that are already investing in blockchain, we could easily reach this status during this decade.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:40:41 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will have a bright future. In the coming times, it will be used in everyday transactions as it will be the cheapest and fastest choice for many people in the future.
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:47:47 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will have a bright future. In the coming times, it will be used in everyday transactions as it will be the cheapest and fastest choice for many people in the future.

At the current rate crypto is still difficult to use to apply to payment. It still has a relatively low processing speed, but it is applied to the finance sector because of its transparency
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:43:07 PM

Crypto currencies are here to stay and we need to wait until they will reach the mass adoption. With influence of big companies like FB and Microsoft that are already investing in blockchain, we could easily reach this status during this decade.
Yes, we need a little patience, and over the years the cryptocurrency will be widely used, but we don't expect it to last very long, because the cryptocurrency is just over 10 years old.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:58:43 PM

To be honest, having coins like Bitcoin, BNB and ETH around, I see crypto market going a long long way in the future. This is just the start of the crypto and we have the worth of market cap in hundreds of Billion. In addition, everyday new business in the world are adopting the blockchain technology and are experiencing a shift from the fiat to the digital world and they make use of these coins in the market which means that they will have no prospect of an end once the market is using it for the daily business.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 10:20:00 PM

as more of use with developer to offers with one on name of crypto token on currency the use to helps on extractive as more of entrance comes from different developer on offering name of their origin selection.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: