Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the crypto currency  (Read 893 times)
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:19:12 PM

I agree with your opinion. I also think that we are waiting for is the future. But it will take a long time for this to happen. It will not be easy for people to get used to the new method of payment and therefore it will be slow and take a lot of time.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:36:52 PM

I think cryptocurrency will have a bright future, right now it is slowly making an impact on everyone that will be huge in the future. More and more people will recognize this and more people will use this.

Now I see that cryptocurrency does not bring any value to the economy. So that I will believe that in the future, the behavior of the people will change and they switch to use cryptos for the transaction daily, for example, buying goods in the supermarket, paying in the restaurant, etc.

It brings value in the form of security! People need a safe place to hold their money.

Not all of us can afford a safe and banks aren't as safe as we thought them to be. Most of us can afford a hardware wallet and all of us have mobile phones capable of running a crypto wallet. This is the real value and this is the future! You don't have to produce physical goods to add value to the economy.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:33:09 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is bright that we can see people using it in the future but there is only one coin which i know we will all be using and that is bitcoin. It will become effective for five years i guess then some altcoin will get along with it. Ethereum will be a great help.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:00:58 PM

I believe crypto currency will go to places where others couldn't
 The future of cryptocurrency is indeed bright because its really attracting investors to to the crypto business and has a lot to offer.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:12:58 PM

I assume that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. These coins will be valuable and useful to the society. Also many good projects will raise and make a better world.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:21:10 PM

I assume that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. These coins will be valuable and useful to the society. Also many good projects will raise and make a better world.
Everyone assumes the same thing right a bright future means that it can be used in all states, if everyone uses cryptocurrencies the potential for success is increasing.

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:23:22 PM

Bitcoin has a good future, because Bitcoin is a new financial and payment technology in this world.  Bitcoin is a modern technology that emerged and developed in the era that is also increasingly modern and all digital.  Even though at present, many countries oppose Bitcoin, but in the end they will accept Bitcoin, otherwise they will miss the new technology in payments that are developing later.  Therefore Bitcoin will be much sought after and used in the future, and because the supply is only 21 million coins, and with high demand later.  Bitcoin will have a very high value.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:07:06 AM

Cryptocurrency is really an innovation for the use of money or transacting money. By the helpof cryptocurrencies, we can do transactions without leaving from our place. Investment can be done individually, we just hold our coins and wait for its boom. But we can't tell if those coins will be the future coins because the government will not tolerate the use of such technology because they can't regulate the use of that technology wisely. Maybe it can be an alternative way of usung money but not the main way for using money because it we will still use fiats as money.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:43:18 AM

Honestly crypto have a great future two to four years from now because all we know that we have a very progressive technology that can make all possible so even the innovation of our currency will have a big possibility of innovation.  And I think bitcoin will lead the changes because all we know that bitcoin is the most popular and most progressive coin.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:40:35 AM

But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows.
when your choice is between bitcoin and the current existing altcoins, then the choice is not hard at all and everyone knows the answer to that question. that is why bitcoin is ahead of everything else. that is why everyone dumps altcoins as soon as they see bitcoin price movement...

Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly,
i seriously doubt that.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ioann11

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:57:18 AM

Hello to all! My opinion - cryptocurrency is the future! Already in this direction a lot of work has been done! There are a lot of good projects in the field of cryptography, they will have a future, I'm sure of that!

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:29:24 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be bright if they find their niche in the global economy. While there is no mass interest in the use of cryptocurrency. If we manage to resolve the legal issues of using crypto, then we can expect to see a bright future.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:39:40 PM

it's true that our future is a digital currency, we can freely get access from our own bank without anyone else doing it.
Plus blockchain is something that is very and almost impossible to hack.
coins that are very possible to be occupied and start all are Bitcoin.
How not, Bitcoin is the beginning of a cryptocurrency that can be this big.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:42:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough with the sophistication of blockchain technology that will provide tremendous convenience in the digital world. I am proud to know and be part of cryptocurrency.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

I don't really think use of cryptocurrency can make use of FIAT currencies go extinct, it's not possible.  Both are essential in their own ways.  As a matter of fact, crypto is dope but doesn't fit into all scenarios, so both crypto and FIAT are necessary for successful day to day finance activities.  Crypto mainstream adoption will come someday, we all hope so but nobody knows when, so for now let's be optimistic.
zacxavier

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:19:13 PM

Maybe the cryptocurrency that you mean is bitcoin LOL. Don't have any idea about Mofiz coin but I think that is the one you are shilling that is why it is included on your list along with other top coins according to market capitalization. Sooner or later if any cryptocurrency could serve real and easy use case then it's possible, but still I am looting for bitcoin to be at the top, but not on usage but marketcap
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:30:21 AM

Bitcoin is a good option as a store of value and some alternatives have unique use cases and quality innovations that can be useful, however, there are many projects which will be superseded in the future so make sure you invest in startups that have long term viability

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:17:35 AM

The future of cryptocurrency will be bright if they find their niche in the global economy. While there is no mass interest in the use of cryptocurrency. If we manage to resolve the legal issues of using crypto, then we can expect to see a bright future.
Yes i also believe that the future of crypto is really bright and it is becoming more popular and amazing everyday. I believe that people will surely become more interesting in crypto in the near future because it is really a good way to invest money and earn a huge ampunt of profit. So i believe that people will use it in the near future.
Trustinvestment2019

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:54:26 AM

Cryptocurrency will certainly change our future  Cool Cool Smiley Smiley
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:59:27 AM

according to say bitcoin and ethereum which are very prominent and become strong candidates to be crypto eyes in the future. both play important roles in spreading crypto use. of course the next 4 years they have both been used in various circles such as rural or remote places.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: