Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coinbridges.com best damn scam i have ever seen so far  (Read 120 times)
panionios (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:04:57 AM

Guys ,

coinbridges.com appears as a legit site with good reviews if you google.

Its because of the name confusion with coinbridge ...

they came up with a brilliant scam and yes, I got screwed but its ok. I want to save the next victim if google manages to index this fast enough.

The site is only a few weeks old. So far they have stolen 70 btc from what I see from blockchain analysis.

Here;'s how it works

You register on there and give me the btc address.

i send you 1 bitcoin from another account on there, so now you have 1 bitcoin or close...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UtKYrNBiRNL3lErfIFQlqApC6H7PgOBjM2N1rtEc3eXju4awAfn0oQBph3OeZ6m0y_pbxxyRzQYkJDcLCf21u9B75WP9fG_miGwbyrQWQiZLDryDdncy3NGWvQu6tfMzBCqmEz403mSBsASuO3bLPDzvSp3mjrdB4ArXYu9XvoJuXpL3raubA4riUJUkEfKZwRfiYxje0zK--sf-dP7MrriLL4fh-2R_U0nH3vYBBk8vvnvFfZFrdQS0SEeDHC6ozbCZTwp2v720vLzLkUvXwBdZaBisFiYZm4PwySgZufs8x5L3pKf4QsAbAJHIrIlqprNanAMcXGKhvJKQ1fvlPTU3gQUVux-oNUjtI6QJL9XoCNNtOL240NYFtsIlBlWkRXccYqd8-qdlaQAbzF9K6859Oh4s6XD0P2_8vKcTcjBx7zAKLKPxd_AIvTWmYv0HsQdLi47JpNTAhCn9j1nVuZ06sx5PxZOQfQTzsNznFQkZkMNCJgtmDbSHcMKRPc3KPQO9LFsZ4RZTHZjAaUDmh9_CJ57134YQCAtGfYishLe2XaXY4YFMQm2dQEx1yyoWj_XltdHAoXrNd38dk3kdMSMbmiYC7FowYiorLkcJjnPJ-c-gBnLN7LM85IAGf3vS3fbU0Lkz-vi5NixMZ7Hra1T0-tzI-No=w1765-h808-no

so then you try to withdraw but it says contact support

the live support guy is busy but eventually comes online

asks for 0.01 btc to realease the funds then asked for 0.03 btc VIP status

then they want you to install a google chrome extension that will steal all your password andusernames

they want you to enable developer mode! lmao

so thats it guys

they even came up with another way to screw people.,

Secured deal
Secured deal is the perfect way to make transactions with minimal risk. You can buy and sell your coins with maximum security, because your funds are protected by our rules. Send a request to another exchange user by selecting the desired number of coins to exchange, and also selecting the desired amount you receive after the completion of the deal. It is very important to have enough funds in your account to be able to make a deal.
We advise you to make all Deals with cryptocurrency exchanges between Users using this service to protect your funds.

the way they are doing this, is they use different btc addresses  for when you pay vs local on the site, its a fake blockchain., because the btc payments are instant

anyway, i hope google will index this andhelp some peoiple from geting screwed

like I said, I have been in the crypto biz for a while and never got screwed until this one came along..

some dude from a monero private group begged me to help him so i fell for it and lost 0.04 btc a week ago

he was very worried i will scam him and kept calling me to make sure i dont run away with the btc
lol

these fuckers are good.

Yes, you can call me stupid etc etc. I am telling you. when live support ensures you it will all be fine, you believe them because you want that BTC in your wallet!@!! lol

thank you for reading, these fuckers look to be based out of panama but they pretend to be a UK company

thank you for keeping this site, Satoshi founded, fuck the banks!!

NIKOS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:37:11 AM

There are really a lot of scams site right now. Scammers are on the loose specially that the price of bitcoin has been on a massive run lately. But I must say that the scam being that you describe is not new though. But it looks like it is still very effective as a lot of newbies are still falling for the trick. Just use your common sense and don't be a victim.  There's no such thing as free BTC, and it is too good to be true, then just stay the heck out of it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████