Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there Aliens Here Already?  (Read 696 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:45:12 AM

yes we are here  Smiley
Any proof to show that you're one?

There are some conspiracy theories says aliens helped the human to build huge monuments like pyramid and many other architecture which is even not possible with the current modern world technology.
Yes, that's one theory but it's not yet validated because it's amazing to see the perfect shape and calculation on how those infrastructures were built. I guess the early civilization is really good or truly an alien with their advanced technology helped them?

I've read about the story of Admiral Byrd that claims he got into 'Agartha' and saw aliens there and amazed with their technology.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:56:10 PM

yes we are here  Smiley
Any proof to show that you're one?

There are some conspiracy theories says aliens helped the human to build huge monuments like pyramid and many other architecture which is even not possible with the current modern world technology.
Yes, that's one theory but it's not yet validated because it's amazing to see the perfect shape and calculation on how those infrastructures were built. ...

Not amazing at all.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:23:20 PM

Beyond the thick miles of ice in the south pole, you may even found there more aliens than in the space. Sure there are more alien animals never been seen before. You just can't go there and fly over it since there military camps protecting you from crossing the thick icy plains. There are evidence of the real flood that actually happen in the ancient times which if those aliens are here, they're all dead.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Krsps (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:38:19 PM

I believe Intelligent Life has visited earth already, but not sure if they're among  us!  Grin

(Just saying that so I can trust people)

There are many historical clues about Aliens coming to Earth, but I'm very sceptic when it comes to those things.
Yes, I think so too, and all the ancient wonders (that are the structures) of the world are yet to be puzzled out as to how they could be built.  All of them are beyond what engineers can build in this day and age.

As far as them being here now, I think it pays to have an open mind. We certainly don't know everything, and there are plenty of people out there who have a lot of stories of their encounters with aliens.

I think the main resistance to even considering the possibility of e.ts, is fear.  Because if they're bad and have a malevolent intentions towards us, there's not a whole lot we can do about. On the other hand if they are good and want only to help us evolve then that would also higher fear with our mainstream religions and social/economic/government systems. Worldwide panic is not an easy thing to deal with.

I don't have the details at my fingertips but will get back with details, but there is a story that,   Eisenhower and the De Gaulle, Churchill and other world leaders supposedly met with Extraterrestrials in the late 40s and early 50s, (after Roswell in 47).  And it was decided the general public could not handle this information because the for mentioned reasons.

But there was some kind of understanding or pact among the world leaders and E.Ts. to keep silent for then.
 So possibly there are Aliens on our side too. Or that they take great  interest in us. More on this later.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:11:05 AM

I believe Intelligent Life has visited earth already, but not sure if they're among  us!  Grin

(Just saying that so I can trust people)

There are many historical clues about Aliens coming to Earth, but I'm very sceptic when it comes to those things.
Yes, I think so too, and all the ancient wonders (that are the structures) of the world are yet to be puzzled out as to how they could be built.  All of them are beyond what engineers can build in this day and age. ....

There is nothing on this planet that we can't design and build, and nothing here that we didn't design and build.
vetlen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:39:22 AM

I think it'd be ignorant to say that aliens do not exist. Whether there are 80 species on earth already is rather debatable. I've followed the life and story of Bob Lazar. The last documentary was crap, and I'd hoped they'd do a much better job. Regardless, I believe the US government has been hiding some serious secrets for the past few decades, and wish us ordinary citizens were told what they know.

I think aliens are here already, but it's difficult to say in what numbers and at what scale they've integrated into society.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:20:32 PM

Aliens are absolutely among us. In fact I saw one selling oranges by the highway yesterday. They look just like us.

I couldn't stop laughing man, you made my day. Maybe you should have stopped to take a pix or two to flaunt on insta  Grin

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Krsps (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:00:16 AM

Aliens are demonic entities and they don't came from imaginary "distant galaxies". They are here in second heaven, under the dome. They are also known as the powers of the air.

Enter dimensional beings are certainly part of the mix. And the different dimensions live different entities. Some are lower and some are higher. And some of them are not e.t.s. Which would fit your mentioned categories.

But also some extraterrestrials are existing in different dimensions. They whole range of extraterrestrials that has been described is quite varried. Here are some descriptions of them that has been repeated by people who have close encounters.

The Pleiadians hang around the 7th to the 9th dimensions.They are highly evolved and have been described as looking similar to humans, tall, and quite angelic looking..They are assigned to certain people and have only our higher interest and evolution in mind.

The Arcturians are even more highly evolved, have bigger heads, and hang out at the 9th to 12 dimensions. And They are ever present to help our evolution an protect the earth from nuclear annihilation. They are tall.  

They Greys are smaller than us and act more like scientists and technicians. They are more easily visible in the 3rd dimension, so people see them more often, than other aliens. Although there crafts and travel also go into the higher dimensions.

The reptilians are highly intelligent also, and look like what would think. They are 3, 4, and 5th dimensional and are very shrewd, crafty and greedy and into power.  And people have reported  a lot of people in high power positions are reptilians. But over the years, now the lore is some reptilians can be nice saying they're not all evil.  

So just to inform you of some of stories on E.T.s and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Different dimensions are accessible, according to ones state of mind. As as one meditates or operates on a higher frequency then there is contact with who and what is there, and its helpful.
Fear is a low frequency so it attracts who ever is around that frequency.
Or some people just wake up and see them in everyday 3 d. And then there is usually a time loss. Where suddenly its many hours later ans you don't know what happened.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:58:52 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 07:34:46 PM by Spendulus

The Pleiadians hang around the 7th to the 9th dimensions.....

The Arcturians are even more highly evolved....

They Greys are smaller than us ....

The reptilians are highly intelligent ....

....usually a time loss. Where suddenly its many hours later ans you don't know what happened.

I've seen all those creatures at the Vegas crap tables. Or maybe it was the Vegas marihuana stores.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:11:21 PM

There is at least one other species here they called themselves the "Eleee" or E-LEA it sounded like.

I was a little farm boy when it happened but a ship flew over head of me with stealth technology, I saw like a see through circle object going faster than the speed of sound and not making any sound, I thought to myself "I see your ship" as soon as I said that in my head it came back right above me in miliseconds, They took me onto their ship and we flew past lake Ontario from Beamsville in about .1 milisecond I saw the c.n.tower come into my vision and blinked and we were out in space.  Everything on the ship was a greyish black colour. I never seen any of the aliens I just asked "who are you?" in my head and the answered "eleee", I asked what do you want? they said "We protect you". The next thing I know there was a flash of light in my vision, I blinked and I was back in the middle of my farm next to the tractor. I looked up and I saw nothing. It was weird in their craft, it did not feel like it was moving like a subway or normal plane, like we were outside of gravity or something and wind/air had no effects on the ship. The craft was like built for me at the age of 8 when I was standing up my head almost hit the ceiling. I doubt I would fit into it today unless on my knees.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:02:16 AM

...The craft was like built for me at the age of 8 when I was standing up my head almost hit the ceiling. I doubt I would fit into it today unless on my knees.

Those ships are fancy, they auto adjust. They come here and go to Vegas, win, and buy themselves the latest fanciest ride.

Krsps (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:56:49 AM

I am the Alien.  Kiss  Grin

Listen, if Aliens are here, have been here, currently protect us, or are against us, what does it matter? Those creatures are not apparent to us, and until they become apparent, we should just go about our business.

It's like worrying about Witches or something.
I don't think people worry about them, as much as they need to talk about them, because so many people have had some sort of an experience that they can't explain. It's part of our collective consciousness. And it's perfectly normal for people to want to talk if they have seen something in the sky or had some closer encounter.

What isn't normal is all the government suppression of anyone trying to report it. Even when whole entire towns and cities see something in the sky, it will be followed up by a joke and then the whole story will be buried. And anyone who freely talks about their contact with aliens, even if they are well-respected government employees get discredited and made to look insane.

Pilots, Astronauts, have frequently and continually reported for and have film footage to show with it. Just last week there was a story release with video and audio of airforce pilots spotting ufos. Also navy ships out at sea have reported ufos and usos (unidentified submerged objects).

And then there is everybody else. There is no typical type of person who has had an encounter.

bananacue

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:43:25 PM

There's an interesting documentary on Netflix about Bob Lazar that is worth watching if you believe aliens are already or have been here.

How about in area 51 in where aliens are allegedly keep in there.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 01:48:02 PM

Panspermia believes life on earth is due to some asteroids carrying microorganism crashing on earth surface and as it got the favorable condition, developed to form current life forms. If it were to believe we would all be alien to our own planet. But again if we live for some generations, we become the natives not the alien, similar could have happened to other aliens on earth and they might even have forgot the fact that they were aliens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:44:25 PM

There's an interesting documentary on Netflix about Bob Lazar that is worth watching if you believe aliens are already or have been here.

How about in area 51 in where aliens are allegedly keep in there.

Allegedly, schmallegedy. Play the guessing game.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3010

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:26:28 AM

One of the most legit docs out there. My question-If Bob didn’t know anything, or have access to any new elements, then why does the government still have him under full-time surveillance? Riddle me that Batman!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 03:06:00 PM

Aliens exist but not in the earth.
How could you be so sure that we are living along in the whole galaxy where so other planets around Earth exist? It is impossible that Earth is the only planet that has life on it.
Wilhem Jager
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:10:32 PM

Aliens are demonic entities and they don't came from imaginary "distant galaxies". They are here in second heaven, under the dome. They are also known as the powers of the air.

And of course they are deceiving brain dead "legendary" zombies like spentulus and co.

in fact according to the bible heaven is rather the world of the invisible, where angels and demons move.
Powermine
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:17:39 PM

In Noah's day, some angels rebelled and left heaven to live on earth as humans. Why? The Bible says that they wanted to have wives. (Read Genesis 6:2.) But angels were not supposed to do that. (Jude 6) Like those rebellious angels, most people at that time became corrupt and violent. Jehovah destroyed the wicked people with a flood that inundated the entire earth. (Genesis 7:17, 23) But he saved his faithful servants. To survive the Flood, the rebellious angels returned to heaven. The Bible calls these wicked angels "demons. They decided to join Satan's rebellion, and he became their ruler.

Nodespor
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:29:18 PM

In Noah's day, some angels rebelled and left heaven to live on earth as humans. Why? The Bible says that they wanted to have wives. (Read Genesis 6:2.) But angels were not supposed to do that. (Jude 6) Like those rebellious angels, most people at that time became corrupt and violent. Jehovah destroyed the wicked people with a flood that inundated the entire earth. (Genesis 7:17, 23) But he saved his faithful servants. To survive the Flood, the rebellious angels returned to heaven. The Bible calls these wicked angels "demons. They decided to join Satan's rebellion, and he became their ruler.

to much bible for me.

But, there are things comming in the skies.

https://www.lafm.com.co/estilo-de-vida/ovnis-habrian-sido-captados-desde-la-estacion-espacial-internacional?fbclid=IwAR0soxYjQ1iX1-Wwotgue42lO_dYGY_sr4P7-qrnTsGQSAL6A1rN3RDDBMc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: