Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why I am so frustrated with bitcoin  (Read 9242 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:48:01 AM

That's why you should choose bitcoin over any altcoin out there, your sentiments won't do anything good but better act accordingly on how the market works. It's not too late to get into bitcoin but if you are patient enough and still choose altcoins then just wait for the altcoin season to get profit.

I think both ways one should opt because contingency plan in this market at this point of time is very important. Just waiting for Altcoin to boom or Bitcoin to grow even more is too risky as both are unpredictable. Hence, whoever asks me for opinion, I suggest to invest in Bitcoin and also in some altcoins, which matches with the mentality of the individual investor.

By speaking about mentality, I am talking about risk-taking percentage, total wealth to be invested. Other investments except for crypto and various other facts. Risk and wealth differ aggressively and I believe one should invest, keeping these two aspects in mind.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:35:00 AM

I will say sorry poor boy for been naive of how crypto works, there is always time for btc to pump and also time for it to dump ,

Where were you when this btc dumped so hard by 85% and alts were pumping , so its only a king of regulation between the two, your bags are the reasons for this cry, am sure so dont be discourage though cause it will still moon later and always learn to use stop lost button to prevent you from huge lost next time.

Btc value in alts might be down but its USD value must be appreciating , so it is always good to sell when btc is moving to get more alts of yr choice than holding as BC dump will only give alts pump.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:40:57 AM

That's why you should choose bitcoin over any altcoin out there, your sentiments won't do anything good but better act accordingly on how the market works. It's not too late to get into bitcoin but if you are patient enough and still choose altcoins then just wait for the altcoin season to get profit.

I think both ways one should opt because contingency plan in this market at this point of time is very important. Just waiting for Altcoin to boom or Bitcoin to grow even more is too risky as both are unpredictable. Hence, whoever asks me for opinion, I suggest to invest in Bitcoin and also in some altcoins, which matches with the mentality of the individual investor.

By speaking about mentality, I am talking about risk-taking percentage, total wealth to be invested. Other investments except for crypto and various other facts. Risk and wealth differ aggressively and I believe one should invest, keeping these two aspects in mind.

The time of altcoins has not come yet, we shouldn't make a conclusion that investing in bitcoin is better than investing in altcoins.
Personally, I have big losses investing in altcoins already if I will cash out at the current rate, but why would I do that? I'm no stupid and I believe the market for altcoins will grow in the long run, like experts say, we have to be patient all the time, and I believe we are just in the first stage of full recovery.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

It has become clearly evident that bitcoin will dominate the world as the global number 1 cryptocurrency, that's is OK with me.
BUT...
what I am finding really frustrating is all the retail, and institutional money that will only ever flow into bitcoin and will never, ever touch any altcoins.
Sure bitcoin is the master, the supreme, the original crypto, but for gods sake, its now the only cryptocurrency.
Surely out of the 2000+ altcoins, some of these will be almost as powerful as bitcoin.

The altcoins have been smashed of late, purely by the greed of bitcoin, sucking up the global fiat money.

Every altcoin has been sold off and money shoveled into bitcoin.  WHEN IS THE PAIN GOING TO STOP!

I have lost so much money on my altcoin HST decision token, purely based on the greed of bitcoin.

Please as an altcoin investor, please stop hurting us, this is so damn cruel.

Should have sold.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:26:30 PM

Btc can't not be the only crypto in the world, alts will find their way surely even though it look a bit difficult at the moment, there are some good alts out there that really working hard to make a difference in the crypto space but only a matter of time, after all btc has been in existence for the past 10yrs and none of the alts are that old, alts time will come that i believe, i don't get frustrated.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:17:32 PM

Nice attributes there for BTC Smiley.  You are right but always remember decisions and choices are always yours to take. BTC is for long term while the other Alt could perform the magic for short term.
Exactly mate ,this is why I feel insulted everytime people blame cryptocurrency for their losses when the truth is the decisions is always ours if what will be the outcome then blame ourselves and not the currency’s we invested
From the very start is has been always said here the Golden Rules to “Invest what we Can Afford to lose “ so if does then just take the chances again and again maybe in mid you will be use to that and profit in future
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:46:53 AM

People know what is the worthy one to invest since most altcoins nowadays are not that too good for long term investment. That's why most of these altcoins bag holders are selling their coins just to buy Bitcoin since Bitcoin has a chance to go beyond what we've been expected in the future. Although some altcoins are just following the trend so it is still fine to hodl them but Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency nowadays.

There is a reason why no one wants to invest in altcoins now. There are a few good projects here and there, but the continuous development is not happening. In most cases, the promoters have converted most of their stash to Bitcoin or fiat currency and are busy in vacations and parties. This has happened with almost all of the altcoins, including Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. The bugs and issues are no longer resolved in time and this means that the ordinary users are facing difficulties. Lack of support means more trouble to those who accept payments in these coins and after a while they just stop accepting these cryptos.

A perfect example is Cardano. It was such a promising cryptocurrency and when it was launched in 2017, some of the analysts even predicted that it has the capability to topple Bitcoin as the no.1 cryptocurrency. But the development went dormant in 2018. As a result, the acceptability declined and the exchange rates crashed by 98%.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:52:24 PM

It has become clearly evident that bitcoin will dominate the world as the global number 1 cryptocurrency, that's is OK with me.
BUT...
what I am finding really frustrating is all the retail, and institutional money that will only ever flow into bitcoin and will never, ever touch any altcoins.
Sure bitcoin is the master, the supreme, the original crypto, but for gods sake, its now the only cryptocurrency.
Surely out of the 2000+ altcoins, some of these will be almost as powerful as bitcoin.

The altcoins have been smashed of late, purely by the greed of bitcoin, sucking up the global fiat money.

Every altcoin has been sold off and money shoveled into bitcoin.  WHEN IS THE PAIN GOING TO STOP!

I have lost so much money on my altcoin HST decision token, purely based on the greed of bitcoin.

Please as an altcoin investor, please stop hurting us, this is so damn cruel.

We create our own mistakes and we should learn from them. If you already knew that Bitcoin was gonna suck it all up, then why invest on some Alternate Crypto? Carelessness will be our greatest loss involving our personal assets and learning from those mistakes will surely earn us more. As an altcoin investor, you should not have only invested PURELY on Alternate Coins because it might be better to invest on Bitcoin first before any other Alternate Coins. You should also spread your investments into different Crypto's because not all of them might decrease in value at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: