Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Artis Turba | Intuitive Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 1277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 08:40:44 AM

Artis Turba Platform V2.0 in the making

The Artis Turba Platform V2.0 Upgrade is Coming Soon!

This will ensure that we can handle the increase in user signups, a smoother and faster user experience, an even more secure platform and even better trading engine.

We are refreshing and realigning the Artis Turba Brand, this will ensure that it represents what we do and how we do it across all platforms. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates as we go forward.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:10:18 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 01:20:36 PM by dragonvslinux

FYI the price of ARTIS/BTC went upto 0.0002 BTC (approx $1.50) from some low liquidity buyers Shocked
That means the 2,000 ARTIS airdrop from nearly two years ago now could of been sold for 0.4 BTC, had you put in a sell order. Ie, it's time to put your sell orders in if you haven't already! I wonder how many participants are still around, or even aware of this though. It took me a few weeks before I'd noticed what had happened to price, at least with the BTC pair.
Now the price is back down to 0.00000055 BTC but the order books look very thin on the selling end, wouldn't be surprised if it wicked up again.
I'd only be surprised if it went back up 500x and stayed there instead. Hence, this is not a buy signal. I repeat: not a buy signal.
Reference: https://coinpaprika.com/coin/artis-artis/
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 01:15:55 PM

FYI the price of ARTIS/BTC went upto 0.0002 BTC (approx $1.50) from some low liquidity buyers Shocked
That means the 2,000 ARTIS airdrop from nearly two years ago now could of been sold for 0.4 BTC, had you put in a sell order. Ie, it's time to put your sell orders in if you haven't already! I wonder how many participants are still around, or even aware of this though. It took me a few weeks before I'd noticed what had happened to price, at least with the BTC pair.
Now the price is back down to 0.00000055 BTC but the order books look very thin on the selling end, wouldn't be surprised if it wicked up again.
I'd only be surprised if it went back up 500x and stayed there instead. Hence, this is not a buy signal. I repeat: not a buy signal.

There are more than 2,000 addresses holding ARTIS outside of the exchange that is yet to come home. I have always wondered  Shocked what have happened to them!! When price rises we see increases in ARTIS deposits but there is an overwhelming amount still outstanding.

Currently there is about 14,000,000 on the exchange in total (Artis Turba Exchange 2 & Artis Turba Exchange 1)

Few of the holders are whales and I have only seen buying from their side  Cheesy
From ourside we are also buying as we obtain trading fee revenue, just keep on buying and buying  Grin

From the community perspective, their sell orders are too thin and this why the big jump occurred when someone came with a relatively small amount of 0.4BTC pushing price through the roof. This was a fatal mistake from our side as well, as that person did not get decent pricing for his purchase. We will obviously take care of him for that!!

We have also started increasing sell side liquidity to prohibit this from ever happening again, we do want the community to have first preference in selling when they want and will help keep the market intact as the developers. That is our job  Tongue

BUY SIGNAL ALERT

We will always say its time to buy  Huh Huh Huh But nonetheless here are some interesting facts that may cause a buying signal;

- The recent listing on CoinMarketCap has brought in new Artisians (YAY!!)
- Artis Turba V2.0 Platform launch scheduled for January 2020 - including bumping up liquidity all around (implications for AARP that we are thinking of renaming to ARTIS rewards)
- ARTIS Cash announcement - Nickey jumped the queue on this one on the telegram channel not too long ago, but there ya' have it. ARTIS will be used for remittance services in Africa (not to exclude the possibility for the rest of the world, but we will start here)

https://reydonregister.com/artis-turba-artis-price-tops-0-0046-on-top-exchanges/52494/

Happy Trading  Cool
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:53:21 PM

There are more than 2,000 addresses holding ARTIS outside of the exchange that is yet to come home. I have always wondered  Shocked what have happened to them!! When price rises we see increases in ARTIS deposits but there is an overwhelming amount still outstanding.

Currently there is about 14,000,000 on the exchange in total (Artis Turba Exchange 2 & Artis Turba Exchange 1)

Few of the holders are whales and I have only seen buying from their side  Cheesy
From ourside we are also buying as we obtain trading fee revenue, just keep on buying and buying  Grin

From the community perspective, their sell orders are too thin and this why the big jump occurred when someone came with a relatively small amount of 0.4BTC pushing price through the roof. This was a fatal mistake from our side as well, as that person did not get decent pricing for his purchase. We will obviously take care of him for that!!

We have also started increasing sell side liquidity to prohibit this from ever happening again, we do want the community to have first preference in selling when they want and will help keep the market intact as the developers. That is our job  Tongue

BUY SIGNAL ALERT

We will always say its time to buy  Huh Huh Huh But nonetheless here are some interesting facts that may cause a buying signal;

- The recent listing on CoinMarketCap has brought in new Artisians (YAY!!)
- Artis Turba V2.0 Platform launch scheduled for January 2020 - including bumping up liquidity all around (implications for AARP that we are thinking of renaming to ARTIS rewards)
- ARTIS Cash announcement - Nickey jumped the queue on this one on the telegram channel not too long ago, but there ya' have it. ARTIS will be used for remittance services in Africa (not to exclude the possibility for the rest of the world, but we will start here)

https://reydonregister.com/artis-turba-artis-price-tops-0-0046-on-top-exchanges/52494/

Happy Trading  Cool

Maybe you're right, ignoring the crazy wick to the upside, the price and it's indicators look pretty bullish given the recent 50% rise.
RSI entering overought territory, MACD bullish posture and rising, CMF positive and rising, price is above all it's MAs (including 200 Day).
The low liquidity is the only issue I see in the charts.

On the Weekly it paints a similar picture, with RSI entering bullish territory.

Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 07:05:13 AM

Maybe you're right, ignoring the crazy wick to the upside, the price and it's indicators look pretty bullish given the recent 50% rise.
RSI entering overought territory, MACD bullish posture and rising, CMF positive and rising, price is above all it's MAs (including 200 Day).

Saw you have a decent blog  Cool

Do you post any TA there (or other blogs that you may run)?

If you do post TA I would love to see the analysis you posted there too. This helps with backlinks to Artis Turba and I would be very willing to pay you in ARTIS for such effort
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:43:43 PM

If you do post TA I would love to see the analysis you posted there too. This helps with backlinks to Artis Turba and I would be very willing to pay you in ARTIS for such effort

Not quite sure what you mean, I have a trading view account with regular-ish published analysis here: https://tradingview.com/u/dragononcrypto/
Also a 10 Part TA series on Bitcoin Repeating History nearby: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188537.msg52592386#msg52592386
I otherwise post recent TA topics in the Speculation board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0
But am not able to publish anything regarding Artis, predominantly because the ticker symbol isn't available on TV.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 06:30:10 PM

Not quite sure what you mean, I have a trading view account with regular-ish published analysis here: https://tradingview.com/u/dragononcrypto/
Also a 10 Part TA series on Bitcoin Repeating History nearby: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188537.msg52592386#msg52592386
I otherwise post recent TA topics in the Speculation board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0
But am not able to publish anything regarding Artis, predominantly because the ticker symbol isn't available on TV.

Its all good, thought maybe you have some standalone blogs. Content such as the TA that you posted on separate websites contribute alot towards backlinks and that has a good way of tickering up google search ranks. Thus far we have not had good coverage in this regard but the recent CMC listing is actually helping with some new site joining in on reporting about ARTIS. For example see the link

https://news.google.com/search?q=artis%20turba&hl=en-ZA&gl=ZA&ceid=ZA%3Aen

Have been waiting to request publication of ARTIS on TV, was waiting until private API's were added before the request in hope that we can connect on their trading terminal. That would be grand since they have over 7M accounts. Who knows what the future holds in this regard.

Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:03:02 AM

From the Wallet Investor Team

We welcome Artis Turba to WalletInvestor where we feature market data and forecasts.
Upon request from community members we added Artis Turba to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

Artis Turba: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/artis-turba

(forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data)
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:05:49 AM

ARTIS – The Token that Rewards Hodlers

See our newest article on CryptoHuff where we briefly reveal some exciting new upcoming features for ARTIS

Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 04:42:25 PM

ARTIS tokens recovered from OctaEX

During May 2018 the OctaEX exchange stopped processing withdrawals to its users without making any public announcement or giving any notice to its users. This was a huge concern for the Artis Turba team as ARTIS was listed on the exchange. The Artis Turba technical team immediately flagged the ARTIS OctaEX exchange address to ensure we track the ARTIS in this address and any movement thereof.

On 21 January 2020 a registered user at Artis Turba exchange deposited 669,894 ARTIS that originated from the OctaEX address to his Artis Turba account. Aware of the flagged address the Artis Turba technical team immediately locked the user account and seized the ARTIS.

We are glad to announce that there is now recourse for those who lost their tokens due to the unfortunate event of OctaEX. If you lost any ARTIS during the shutdown of OctaEX and can prove you are the owner please send an email to support@artisturba.com, and make sure to include as much supporting information as possible.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 12:45:14 PM

Unverified ARTIS listings

Artis Turba has become aware of new unverified exchanges that have added ARTIS to their markets. These exchanges promote “buy walls” on their markets for ARTIS at a price higher than the current market price. We highly recommend that you exercise caution when dealing with these new and unverified exchanges as deposits made to these doubtful exchanges may lead to losses of your digital assets.

What you can do to keep your assets safe;

• Only transact with established and verified exchanges
  • Don’t interact with strangers who solicit your business on social media
  • Don’t be lured by higher than market prices by doubtful exchanges
  • Always do your research on exchanges, i.e. how long they have been established, are they verified on CoinMarketCap.com, is it a registered company, do they have a physical address, etc.

If you have any doubt, rather avoid these organisations. Always stay safe!

Forward Together
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 12:46:15 PM

Beware of Phishing

What is Phishing?

Artis Turba has become aware of phishing website links being shared on social media trough messages and posts. The messages usually promotes “Giveaways” or “Rewards” in ARTIS, ETH or Bitcoin. The link in the messages direct you to a website that is identical to Artis Turba’s website and ask you to login with your login details. Once you entered your login details they have your details.

What can you do?
Never click on a link in an email asking you to claim your reward or prize.
Never click on a link asking you to verify your account. Never engage with persons contacting you on social media with offers of rewards or prizes you have won or exuberant returns on investments you can earn. Never reveal confidential information, Artis Turba would never contact you and ask you for personal information. Always make sure of Artis Turba website address and avoid any suspicious website address.

Make sure to enable 2-Step Verification using Google Authenticator App, you can get more information and help on our Frequently Asked Questions page https://www.artisturba.com/faq
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 03:06:43 PM

hello !! being an artis investor, and seeing artis sleeping, I come to ask for information here (on telegram its erases the messages which disturb them)
So investor for 9 months now at artis, I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice
he announced v2 almost 7 months ago, but no changes since, no information, and when we dare to ask questions about their telegram it takes us for a fool.
before the start of the pandemic, he was kind, since the pandemic, he became a bit stupid.
short no v2 for now, my investment has made - 60%, and when I see on their platforms the artis on sale, tells me the price and not ready to evolve this year. Is there still hope that this project will wake up or abandon it?
ps / forgot the dividends on artis, even these become pitiful ..
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 08:23:24 AM

hello !! being an artis investor, and seeing artis sleeping, I come to ask for information here (on telegram its erases the messages which disturb them)
So investor for 9 months now at artis, I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice
he announced v2 almost 7 months ago, but no changes since, no information, and when we dare to ask questions about their telegram it takes us for a fool.
before the start of the pandemic, he was kind, since the pandemic, he became a bit stupid.
short no v2 for now, my investment has made - 60%, and when I see on their platforms the artis on sale, tells me the price and not ready to evolve this year. Is there still hope that this project will wake up or abandon it?
ps / forgot the dividends on artis, even these become pitiful ..

Hi Mikadodu13!

Thank you for writing, we take to heart what our community says and feels and we know 2020 has really been a stressfull year on all of us. Our telegram moderators do not work in the office so they will barely be able to answer the more difficult questions!

There is always hope and yes V2.0 has been delayed numerous times now. We hoped to have launched this in January already but got met with delays in correcting technical bugs. V2.0 will be a complete overhaul of the coding of the site - as at current the site can experience performance issues when data accumulates so we had to take care of that.

If you measure ARTIS from 1 year ago then you will see price growth!! Well I look forward to the V2.0 release soon and also excited about other developments taking shape right now (will be announced in due course).
Mikadodu13

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:01:34 AM

hello, it continues to drop .. no support for resale, on the other hand it discharges every day, you tell me that artis evolves on the price, me what I see that there is no evolution , on the contrary a platform which does not respect its promises .. the dividends are downright non-existent, the platform has no liquidity, with $ 300 we can drop artis / btc to 1 satochy .. to believe that these are your objectives that all of your investors are selling at a loss because they don't see any change. . In short for the moment I am disgusted with your platform .. on the other hand to adjust the price on other altcoin with small purchases I see that you can do it .. in short I wonder what is your real goal !!
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 09:36:43 AM

hello, it continues to drop .. no support for resale, on the other hand it discharges every day, you tell me that artis evolves on the price, me what I see that there is no evolution , on the contrary a platform which does not respect its promises .. the dividends are downright non-existent, the platform has no liquidity, with $ 300 we can drop artis / btc to 1 satochy .. to believe that these are your objectives that all of your investors are selling at a loss because they don't see any change. . In short for the moment I am disgusted with your platform .. on the other hand to adjust the price on other altcoin with small purchases I see that you can do it .. in short I wonder what is your real goal !!

The path to the top is never a straight line. There will be downs as there will be ups. An exchange is very dynamic machine. A lot of people feel much like you do, and they act on that impulse. Some famous investor said to buy when there is blood on the streets and to sell when people are greedy. From my viewpoint, that makes a lot of sense  Huh I guess markets are counter intuitive afterall.

Now I can tell you we have finalized V2.0 bugs. So we will be releasing any day now. There have been other developments but I cannot go into much detail about this at this time!!! Ever wondered what 40% of South Africa's BTC market smells like?

Lets just say that operational infrastructure is in place for opportunities such as (inter alia) ARTIS cash ....

I have emphasized the inter alia there, because that is an important clue!! A massive driver for the exchange is coming  Cool Overall I am excited and have started accumulating ARTIS myself. I do not mind the drop in the short term at all.

Mikadodu13

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:08:05 AM

is this a joke your answer Huh? I have been with artis for about 8 months, the only word you have in your mouth for 6 months is "artis v2" and nothing, when I asked around January when v2 would arrive, we would have been told "we are having problems "" no precise date ", I would have sold it when artis was satochie 70/80, then I would come back later see the evolutions, but instead you lie to keep the investor, in short it seems more that you make artis refills on the back of investors disappointed than anything else !! there is something that I learned with artis, it is that you know how to put the investor to sleep by giving him false hopes (you succeeded with me) in short, for the moment I would tell future investors to be very careful before buying, and wait until artis launches v2, because for the moment no concrete proof that it will be released one day !!!! .. we are waiting for the demo huh, proof of what it will look like ..
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 11:17:45 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2020, 11:35:26 AM by Lifestudent38

is this a joke your answer Huh? I have been with artis for about 8 months, the only word you have in your mouth for 6 months is "artis v2" and nothing, when I asked around January when v2 would arrive, we would have been told "we are having problems "" no precise date ", I would have sold it when artis was satochie 70/80, then I would come back later see the evolutions, but instead you lie to keep the investor, in short it seems more that you make artis refills on the back of investors disappointed than anything else !! there is something that I learned with artis, it is that you know how to put the investor to sleep by giving him false hopes (you succeeded with me) in short, for the moment I would tell future investors to be very careful before buying, and wait until artis launches v2, because for the moment no concrete proof that it will be released one day !!!! .. we are waiting for the demo huh, proof of what it will look like ..

Just give it a week and you will see. The other development is already shaping in the background and will be formally implemented soon (I cannot give a precise date now). We have formalized an international payment gateway that will unlock cross-border payments, can be utilized for deposits, withdrawals etc.

The biggest of these developments is that we are partnering with OTC desks in the west to unlock more liquidity. Most of this will be directed to OTC trades (this will not be accrued to AARP) because the trading fees are 0 on that. We will however use our earnings to prop up liquidity and along with that to buy up ARTIS as well... make of that what you want... Roll Eyes

Oh and then there are the traders who account for 40% of the South African Crypto Market (most notably BTC/ZAR)... we have already met with them and they will be making use of our service. The S.A market totals about $5m per day. So 40% of that will become our trading volume (on OTC). I am sad that it won't directly relate to ARTIS but then our 1% earnings that we make on it will be directed into our order books.

The payment gateway is also the cornerstone of Artis CashSend that we will roll out in due time (there are some regulatory hurdles that we will overcome). With this people will use ARTIS to send international remmitance payments. Think XRP with its own exchange! I am on the side that this should directly relate to volume -> AARP. About $700m is send from S.A to Zimbabwe p.a and if we can capture just 5% of that market share then that is BIG. Any number above that is even bigger. There are more countries to which international remittances happen than just S.A - Zimbabwe so yeah.

Remember that markets prompt emotions. I would say that you are somewhere between anger and depression now. I have felt it too in the past month.

If you would look closely, then you will realise that we are now at the point of maximum financial opportunity.

Mikadodu13

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:24:59 PM

given the way you explain the thing to me, I leave you even 15 days, I'm more a few days ready, I will come back to say my feelings in 15 days .. and yes as you say I am in anger but not depression, I do not put all my money in the same project .. otherwise yes I would be in depression
Mikadodu13

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:08:19 AM

hello, then the v2, it is still not there? yet you told me "let him 1 week" 🤦 as usual, that words no concrete evidence .. brief view that on the telegram, it erases the messages that bother them, I will post more regularly here !!
Come on, I'll come back on Monday, even if I have no hope that by then, there will be a change. as usual "blah blah blah blah blah"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: