Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:18:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tackle regulatory road blocks?  (Read 99 times)
priyaraj (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:36:14 AM

Webinar :

Enabling Investor Trust & Simplifying SEBI Compliance Requirements with RegTech

This webinar will be presented by a pool of regulatory & compliance enthusiasts, who will cover the essential strategies for improving the trade transparency and operational efficiency of SEBI-related regulatory management. 

What to expect from this webinar:

How RegTech is simplifying regulatory compliance
    Things to do for sustaining the regulatory challenges
    Emerging Technologies to adapt for SEBI Regulatory compliance
    Growing beyond the indian regulatory disruption   
    RegTech Bench-Marking in Trading

Click here to book your slots https://landing.sensiple.com/regtech-webinar/
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:54:29 AM

I never heard of RegTech's Webinar before but if this would aim to regulate cryptocurrency then it is a must to see, I have read that this would aim for technological advancement in solving regulatory problems such ways whether it would be Financial, Political, Economical and even Ethically that it will be embedded in every core of the industry,

But I never have heard that if it can be used in regulating cryptocurrency then this is a win situation for us, But do we really need to regulate cryptocurrency, I really think that we are good even if the platform is not regulated, But I would check on this for further research in the future, If said aim would make bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies noticeable and would be favorable to the public why not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: