Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 07:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for South African miners  (Read 178 times)
Lifestudent38 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 11:47:57 AM

Hi there,

Are there any South African miners out here? Am asking because we want to buy some of your inventory for liquidity on an exchange... will reveal more details if the thread picks up. No scam, no need to send BTC or anything like that.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:43:38 PM

Could you explain a little bit? Don'twait around for the thread to pick up as  that will most likely not happen, everyone is busy signature farming these days. Genuine requests (if yours is genuine) tend to get buried. I know a guy from Lesotho who has huge mining setup at his university. He has been mining since 2011 so he is one of the old ones. I could set you up with him, but he is a busy man. If you want him, or me to take you seriously, please explain why you need old / new miners for liquidity when there are so many other options that are more secure and stable. Remember a miner becomes worthless pretty soon.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:14:58 PM

Hi there,

Are there any South African miners out here? Am asking because we want to buy some of your inventory for liquidity on an exchange... will reveal more details if the thread picks up. No scam, no need to send BTC or anything like that.

If you want the miners who can mine from South Africa.
You can create the thread on Mining boards and ask for the at that location.

Please be aware there are many scammers this forum so kindly bqc value selecting the users here. Additional aese hi SMS pro from this forum and dim them with the cash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Lifestudent38 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 11:33:44 AM

Could you explain a little bit? Don'twait around for the thread to pick up as  that will most likely not happen, everyone is busy signature farming these days. Genuine requests (if yours is genuine) tend to get buried. I know a guy from Lesotho who has huge mining setup at his university. He has been mining since 2011 so he is one of the old ones. I could set you up with him, but he is a busy man. If you want him, or me to take you seriously, please explain why you need old / new miners for liquidity when there are so many other options that are more secure and stable. Remember a miner becomes worthless pretty soon.

Awesome! We have a crypto exchange and looking for ways to increase liquidity, so was thinking about miners since they receive their rewards and since they are in the SADEC region they can easily sell and convert to fiat whilst we sharpen up liquidity. Exchange thread can be found here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160280.msg51664240#msg51664240
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: