Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't doubt the power of Staking coins  (Read 1545 times)
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:30:08 PM

Miracle Tele turned out to be a scam in the end.. genuine staking coins do not offer such a high ROI and the ones that offered such high rewards in the past has all turned out to be scams of the highest order, I still prefer IEOs because if you participate in a genuine IEO Inna reputable exchange, you can easily double or triple your funds.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:58:30 PM

I beg to differ. Staking coins have mostly lost their sting and what use to make them attractive and highly potential in terms of value. These days, most staking coins no longer offer much, they have mostly been turned into less than impressive niches. This I believe has to the fall in crypto prices and industry generally. They could yet make their way back but at the moment, they truly don't offer much.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:20:45 PM

Staking coins aren't that formidable like 2 years ago, reason being that, the niche has been saturated by half baked projects making it unattractive to investors and holders. So many projects have come with the idea of staking only to make a mess of the technology meaning that, the rewards and returns associated with staking has drastically reduced. For this reason, staking coins are being neglected and abandoned.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:46:52 PM

I sincerely think Staking has lost its power of wealth creation as it were years back probably because of the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market which has decimated the profits of most staking platforms. I enjoyed PivX and Veil basically because I keyed in at the early stages

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 10:21:53 PM

This is not staking though. This is revenue share based on the amount of coins you hold. Basically like share s in a company. Pretty cool thanks for telling us about it.
Are you paid in eth or what? Do you withdraw from the dashboard or what? Please anyone here who has tried it let me know how it was?

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

I will be more selective when choosing a coin to stak. There are some coins that, by the time to apply to stake them, they would have started dumping on exchange and yout=r total amount or number of coins after getting the dividend fir staking, will not be uo to what it worth before staking, despite thre little number of coins at the initial stage. So straking coins with working products is much more important and better.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:35:17 PM

I will be more selective when choosing a coin to stak. There are some coins that, by the time to apply to stake them, they would have started dumping on exchange and yout=r total amount or number of coins after getting the dividend fir staking, will not be uo to what it worth before staking, despite thre little number of coins at the initial stage. So straking coins with working products is much more important and better.
The one who bet on Bitcoin this year earned the most. And most importantly, there is nothing complicated in the long-term storage of Bitcoin.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:20:36 PM

I will tell you about my experience in one project, it was one coin that paid interest for storing coins in a wallet. In the beginning, the interest and value of the coins themselves were very large and many people who were keen on it bought coins and stored them.
And then one day the coin began to fall sharply in price and most people lost their money, and I managed to return only a thousand out of 10 thousand dollars.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:22:04 AM

Staking coins is way better than mining ,hassle free and no generating of heats ,I'm luck to come across miracle telecom project that offers token holders rewards every two weeks from the projects 40% net profits and so far so good ,the reward is not fixed but its way better that other staking coins too ,with 100 tele tokens you can easily make 1.2-2euro based on their net profit every two weeks.

Do you guys have any other staking coins as good as this?
Share your comments below.

Yes. Tele does get good support. Even Tele implemented a Buy Back system. So the price of the Tele token will not drop with the Buy Back system. As far as I follow the bounty, and the coins that I hold so far, no one has used the Buy Back system. You're lucky to have a lot of Tele coins. Mining is a different system. I don't think we can compare mining systems with hold. These are two different things. Mining is to increase the number of coins with a predetermined capital, and with certain tools. Mining gets coins from a unique number blend, not from a hold bonus. Mining affects total supply. Hold does not affect the total supply.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:10:10 AM

having a good token and a buyback plan from the developers makes everyone happy, now I have a token that is almost the same as this token, I think holding a good coin for the long term is really needed if the developers have a good product for the future

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 07:57:12 PM

I wish more stake coins would run bounties because then you can actually get something worthwhile for your work and begin staking it. I think coins are better then tokens because of this. They also harder to make.

having a good token and a buyback plan from the developers makes everyone happy, now I have a token that is almost the same as this token, I think holding a good coin for the long term is really needed if the developers have a good product for the future

You can lower the ROI as the years go by instead of having a buyback program. Essentially burning the coins is the same thing.

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:43:14 PM

Staking coins is way better than mining ,hassle free and no generating of heats ,I'm luck to come across miracle telecom project that offers token holders rewards every two weeks from the projects 40% net profits and so far so good ,the reward is not fixed but its way better that other staking coins too ,with 100 tele tokens you can easily make 1.2-2euro based on their net profit every two weeks.

Yes. Tele does get good support. Even Tele implemented a Buy Back system. So the price of the Tele token will not drop with the Buy Back system. As far as I follow the bounty, and the coins that I hold so far, no one has used the Buy Back system. You're lucky to have a lot of Tele coins. Mining is a different system. I don't think we can compare mining systems with hold. These are two different things. Mining is to increase the number of coins with a predetermined capital, and with certain tools. Mining gets coins from a unique number blend, not from a hold bonus. Mining affects total supply. Hold does not affect the total supply.
Why are you so positive about Tele token? this project has big problems now and it is not a good example to talk about coin staking.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:57:13 PM

hello Op I want to ask how the Miracletele project is progressing,because I am also interested in the staking coin system.I have never done staking before.I only trade with daily profits.I think the solution is good enough to get profits through staking coins but whether  would be dangerous if staking coins with large amounts (risk of fraud)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:08:00 PM

I have really experienced this power of staking coins and it is really an amazing experience to talk of and to me I do not doubt the power of staking coins at all because of the benefits I have enjoyed, I have really enjoyed staking coin rewards from both Boldman Capital and Miracle Tele which ended in a bad way but the most important part is the rewards it comes with staking coins. Never doubt staking coin because they are the best.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:23:12 PM

I don't really see any specific differences between minning coins and staking coins in relation to their profit potential and profit margin. Both usually have the same profit margin considering the rate at which new coins are generated by miners and stakers. It all goes down to how relevant the projects are and the significant of their crypto coins.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:09:08 PM

Lol. Miracle tele scam project. But of course there are other projects that give good staking awards. There are many examples of this.
Qtum, NRG, Atom, Fleta are a few of them. In addition to the stake prizes, you can also search for dividend prizes. Dividend rewards are often more common in the EOS blockchain.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:21:24 AM

Miracle Tele had all the signs of a cryptocurrency HYIP (High Yield Investment Program). And now this project has already stopped paying.
If you want to try the project for a stake coin, I recommend paying attention to Callisto Network (this is the Ethereum Classic sidechain): https://callisto.network/
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

Hmm now miracle tele is a scam project, they stop paying stakers their rewards and they force investors to buy their sim card in order to keep receiving stake rewards and the stake reward have decreased alot, i still regret that i invested in the project till date but shit happens anyway

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:32:51 AM

Binance has recently offered staking at their exchange so may be a good reference to compare those coins while buying any POS to check the interest rate, stability, longevity, developments etc before purchasing...
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:36:01 AM

I'd rather invest in old staking coins like callisto, Atum, Qtum and others instead of new projects, they can turn scan any time, i hope people gave learn lesson with what happened with miracle tele project? i was a victim as well but i treat every failure as lessons to understand how to avoid them in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: