Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: around 50-60 new coin added and all of them is crap....  (Read 307 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:29:42 PM

really interesting what the people is behind this startups/coins hhhhhh fucking joke

compare to underground people which bring top quality projects here and there which most of the time its like from the future compare to what goes here yet its all relative because most of the projects come from very dumb people today..

in great startup its mean sometime great mind can bring top quality idea but dont have skills to code so he partner with other...coders

most of the time its like this, there are the ones that bring the idea and then underground coders bring it to reality all this publish under one name or other funny name

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 02:34:34 PM

For me most of the coins will fail in the most obvious question: What problem do your coin will solve?
I read a lot of threads and whitepapers but it's a shame, they don't have a simple explanation why we have to believe in the project, how people are going to use it and the rest is only words, just to gain some money...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 02:45:08 PM

i dont think its a good time to start a new project.reason is almost all altcoins on the atl and people invest them rether a new and high risk coins. second reason is it has to be really good and different idea which i cant see any for a while.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:49:59 PM

For me most of the coins will fail in the most obvious question: What problem do your coin will solve?
I read a lot of threads and whitepapers but it's a shame, they don't have a simple explanation why we have to believe in the project, how people are going to use it and the rest is only words, just to gain some money...
It is the most important question that we should ask ourselves before investing in their crypto,
What could they do in the industry and what's the use of their project for us?
Most of the new crypto are just a bunch of shit mostly just a promise that wouldn't even happen .
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:50:16 PM

yep you right mate its so fucking sad.... but we will get out of this for sure ...

1.stable coins scams---in reality its only exchange of money nothing more, its dont grow and nothing, its like to exchange usd to euro nothing more and as someone called viper in his nick name said its better to exchange to gold or diamonds=stable price which very slow grow.

because real crypto its all meaning to grow while the prices in supermarkets and other go up and paper money lose value and salaries is also shit,
then he say people so dumb they exchange money paper to stable coin, did they ask them self what the hell they do and why and what the reason because when you exchange paper money to stable coin crypto its EXCHANGE not INVESTMENT hhhhh and if you exchange to something stable its fucking better to gold or diamonds , yet people dont get it so sad.

2.then project with huge supply with billions of coin which will never will grow like xrp,tro,bbt,kin, and other its called stable scan and the founders hold wallets with billions of coins..

in order xrp hit 10 usd per coin the market cap need to be 1 trillion(1000b)

max supply x price per coin = market cap

100b coins x 10 usd per coin = 1 trillion(1000B) ---- like xrp supply --------yet what funny the market cap of xrp is 16-17 billion compare to 1000b market cap to hit 10 usd per coin, and the all market cap is around 320B ,,,,,how people dont get it its scary its will never happen

3. then we have pure scams hhhhhh

we need to wait to underground people to come with new great projects

and there are few great projects with low supply one of them is

V - ID
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:52:43 PM

the 3 type of scams i explained you

1. stable coins

2. huge supply projects with billions of coins

me and few other have around 100k bots ** which spread this info to save other people who their logic is work , if the logic function is broke they live in a dream that xrp will hit soon 30 usd and other things stable coins is great while its stable smart scam
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:53:55 PM

i dont think its a good time to start a new project.reason is almost all altcoins on the atl and people invest them rether a new and high risk coins. second reason is it has to be really good and different idea which i cant see any for a while.

its great time for quality project to hit when everything will bee quality it will be hard game mate
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:29:48 PM

really interesting what the people is behind this startups/coins hhhhhh fucking joke

compare to underground people which bring top quality projects here and there which most of the time its like from the future compare to what goes here yet its all relative because most of the projects come from very dumb people today..

in great startup its mean sometime great mind can bring top quality idea but dont have skills to code so he partner with other...coders

most of the time its like this, there are the ones that bring the idea and then underground coders bring it to reality all this publish under one name or other funny name

The crypto market was not always like this! It was great earlier and we have seen a lot of successful projects coming to life earlier! However, the market has now become a joke where every single company is coming up with their own coins and these coins promise to solve such problems which doesn't even exist! If you see the below link, you will see a steady decline in the funding amounts because of few huge scams! A lot of people invested in such ICOs and at the end of the day, they had made only losses and nothing else!

However, I want to voice my opinion against the below statement -

A successful project idea doesn't necessarily have to come from a coder. Even a layman like you and me can come up with a great idea but the market placement should be correct followed by a strong and robust marketing plan! But it's also true that so many coins are actually ruining the market eating into the investments that could have flown into good projects and creating more confusion with the great promises!

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:45:06 PM

I fully agree, I think that at the moment of the answer, what problem your coin would solve, many would not know how to respond, I believe that 100% of the currencies that we have today 80% serve almost nothing, only increase the number of currencies already created.

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:57:06 PM

I fully agree, I think that at the moment of the answer, what problem your coin would solve, many would not know how to respond, I believe that 100% of the currencies that we have today 80% serve almost nothing, only increase the number of currencies already created.

Absolutely, even with a fantastic use case many projects and companies fail due to many reasons. Usually the team lacks enough experience, skill and knowledge to overcome problems.
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:18:58 PM

The crypto market was not always like this! It was great earlier and we have seen a lot of successful projects coming to life earlier! However, the market has now become a joke where every single company is coming up with their own coins and these coins promise to solve such problems which doesn't even exist! If you see the below link, you will see a steady decline in the funding amounts because of few huge scams! A lot of people invested in such ICOs and at the end of the day, they had made only losses and nothing else!

However, I want to voice my opinion against the below statement -

A successful project idea doesn't necessarily have to come from a coder. Even a layman like you and me can come up with a great idea but the market placement should be correct followed by a strong and robust marketing plan! But it's also true that so many coins are actually ruining the market eating into the investments that could have flown into good projects and creating more confusion with the great promises!

hey bro when you say :A successful project idea doesn't necessarily have to come from a coder ,

this is what i said maybe you didnt understand this but its ok,   what i said is that there are the ones that have great idea/coin/startup and then the coders get in the picture and code it and all this publish under one name,

its also can be that the coder both mind sided mean he also very creative and great coder....but bitcoin come from people under one name.

the problem today is different because most of the projects is scams and done by anonymous people, which lead us to very imp0rtant point

if new top quality coin/startup come they will need to create trust* in the community in some level, how its will be done i dont know but it must be done in some way, or people will fear to invest in the project.

when satoshi team was first with the idea its different and have huge risk and even today the risk exist to s0me level and trust me i know what i speak, now the scams out there done by anonymous people will kill top quality project which come fr0m anonymous people because people fear anonymous projects from all the scams was done by them    SO its mean

if top quality project like bitcoin will come by anonymous people the same one or others....they will need to create TRUST in some how....how it will be i dont know but who have SHARP l0gic know this is the only way for anonymous top project to stand out and prove its not scam OR they will be open who they are which will not happen for sure
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:21:04 PM

this is why we need to open thread and put there the legit few projects out there so other noobs see and know why they are great compare to all the crap out there
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:33:03 PM

Even with a stunning project and with a person that has skills in managing a business I guess newly made coins cannot survive this time of around, I guess because the trust in a certain project by investors was not there anymore and we can say that we had a sleepy market of coins, I don't want to say it but I guess developers right now would just make a coin to be added in the market and will just let it flow there and hope for the best to come, I think they had become slothful in making project now.
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:54:54 PM

Even with a stunning project and with a person that has skills in managing a business I guess newly made coins cannot survive this time of around, I guess because the trust in a certain project by investors was not there anymore and we can say that we had a sleepy market of coins, I don't want to say it but I guess developers right now would just make a coin to be added in the market and will just let it flow there and hope for the best to come, I think they had become slothful in making project now.

no its not right if anonymous team will bring top quality project it will go viral like nothing because people wiat for this kind of projects....is this simple to get....

the problem if anonymous people if it satoshi team or other team will bring top new tech coin they will need to create TRSUT* some how,

because most of the scams are come from anonymous people, so they need to find way to create trust ....how it will be done i dont know, but this is the only way....

i  was with neo and dash and monero and neo and other cool projects and the same things was said like: Even with a stunning project and with a person that has skills in managing a business I guess newly made coins cannot survive this time of around....

when in reality its different its happen over and over again...

now the projects i mention like monero and dash and neo some how not great projects compare to top quality project,

if new top quality project hit which for sure will be anonymous it will go viral and price will spike so damn hard because people wait for this kind of projects....very simple

but this anonymous people will need to find very smart way to create TRUST* in the commuinty and separate them self from all the scams which was come from anonymous people which scammed everybody...

and to create this kind of TRUST* in the commuinty and stay fully anonymous its like solving very complex equation, after they already have the great next BITCOIN....

every sharp logic mind know to create TRUST and in the same time to stay fully anonymous its very hard and complex equation even its sound very easy...

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:11:34 PM

Anonymous teams can still be trusted as long as the distribution model is fair.  IF they hold a bunch of premined coins or implemented a founder's tax then it is best to stay away from it.  Many people thought bitcoin was a complete scam when they first heard about it.  Even today many people I know still call bitcoin a scam. Cheesy
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:12:31 PM

when satoshi team was first in the game its different ,,,,now all scams come most of the time from anonymous people,,,

so how they will create trust and in the same time will stay fully anonymous its very complex equation mate,,,its like to say to someone

how we gone to pass the wall and prove to other we passed it....

minds with no logic and not so much smart cannot understand this example for sure and even more....

for them anonymous projects are all around and some scam and some not, why you need to create trust *   most of this minds fall for scams and dont know what the code and what the tech and everything is simple for them when ironically

to create trust and stay fully anonymous its very hard equation and very complex,, how it will be done....to stand out of the scams and in the same time prove to everybody we are the last best tech and so on include noobs...

hard concept..
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:31:39 PM

Anonymous teams can still be trusted as long as the distribution model is fair.  IF they hold a bunch of premined coins or implemented a founder's tax then it is best to stay away from it.  Many people thought bitcoin was a complete scam when they first heard about it.  Even today many people I know still call bitcoin a scam. Cheesy

you answer is to general and not specific ,

1. most of the Anonymous projects are scams if not all of them.... project which is Anonymous fully its 100% scam mate , but sorry to say your logic is far away from be sharp,

if you bring the next BITCOIN and everything is great and top team from google and amazon for example ** why to be Anonymous??? did you ask this why???

its only one point lets look the next point...

everybody want to be famous, and founders and be known and other stuff like i am rich.....its fucking the nature of the human mind, its so simple....

if project come Anonymous its most of the time scam and very smart...its happend in this place over and over again ...

after all this if great top team is Anonymous about their new top coin project its mean they Anonymous in other projects for several reasons ,
like for example chelsea e. manning going to get chunk of cryptos she is exposed things on wiki leaks and need help this people know where to put money...

the end point they Anonymous in all projects in all verticals...its mean satoshi team did other great project in other things they was Anonymous,

you need sharp logic to get it relative to you **

then you say: Anonymous teams can still be trusted as long as the distribution model is fair.

its not right people scammed very hard even the distribution model was fair, and this is why Anonymous projects dont grow anymore.

then you say: Many people thought bitcoin was a complete scam when they first heard about it.  Even today many people I know still call bitcoin a scam.

nothing new about this people dont have deep knowledge in tech and what is peer to peer and other stuff, the smartest was know its not scam but only few ...and it very hard to explain why...

but satoshi team is Anonymous in whatever they do on the internet and they know why //// they not Anonymous for to be cool....and if there is top coders and team its better to be open who they are.....

after all this

if the same team or other very smart team come with the best new coin they need to create TRUST*  its hard equation how it will be done,,,

and there was here project of bitcoin that was from china and Anonymous and open source and fair premine after all this they scammed everybody here hhhhhhhhh

you logic is just not sharp as very simple why to be Anonymous if you have top team and top coin.....and if yes its mean they Anonymous in whatever they do on the internet...

i will find the name of the project which scammed everyone here and spiked to 2k and people fucking was in deep shit after everything was exposed..

now you get whythey need TRUST this day compare when the fisrt time bitcoin was created and there was no sccams

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:45:14 PM

With the amount of coins already in the space it is hard to find the ones that got good fundamentals and a dedicated team. It also could be the reason why some projects dont get the attention it deserves or cant shine and have to call it quits before it had a real change on succeeding.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:54:08 PM

With the amount of coins already in the space it is hard to find the ones that got good fundamentals and a dedicated team. It also could be the reason why some projects dont get the attention it deserves or cant shine and have to call it quits before it had a real change on succeeding.

i already answered this to other user most of the coins crap only few great coin come out there some time and they are the ones that grow...

i was with neo and dash and monero and zcash and other but this projects are top RELATIVE* again relative to the crap out there..

great new top coin will go viral and grow....

look on project v -id from germany top team and low supply great product and so on they are very new in the space and see how they did grow very fast....

but smart people mosyt of the time get to this, the other stuck with huge supply coins and stable coins while why great coins grow is the smart ones grow them...

and gold shine inside crap which mean if top coin hit it will grow and spike and if it will be Anonymous team they must to solve very hard equation how they will create trust and stay fully Anonymous in the same time....very hard even impossible yet sound easy to people which are not smart....

when everything is gold then when you put new gold nothing is special ....which mean there will be time where most of the project will be top quality...and then it will be very hard to compete ....right now everything is crap and if you put gold everyone jump on it....
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:02:12 PM

months ago I read an ICO thread and I did not understand anything about the project, I stayed several hours thinking about what OP of the thread wanted to create. until today I still do not understand what the OP of the thread wanted to create and why he needed money from other people.

The crypto world is full of crap people, shit projects, nonsense shitcoins

If one shitcoin creates something X, another worse shitcoin copies the something X that was created

every market is red, but see this:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jesus-coin/

unbelievable

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██