Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to promote a new exchange  (Read 240 times)
moffer5 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 03:14:27 AM

What is the best way to promote and market a new cryptocurrency exchange which offers some innovative products? Undecided

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:39:05 PM

What is the best way to promote and market a new cryptocurrency exchange which offers some innovative products? Undecided
There lots of ways but if I were you it would be good to launch a Bounty program yet it do already includes in all sorts of exposure like;
-Signature campaign into this forum itself
-Social Medias (FB,Twitter,Reddit)
-Article/Blogs

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
moffer5 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 02:30:38 AM

There lots of ways but if I were you it would be good to launch a Bounty program yet it do already includes in all sorts of exposure like;
-Signature campaign into this forum itself
-Social Medias (FB,Twitter,Reddit)
-Article/Blogs

Good idea, we are about to launch Bounty campaigns the soonest.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 06:56:35 AM

Products as to what exactly? My idea would be to start an exchange as an app and a website and then work on promoting that exchange with things like a campaign in this forum - the success of which depends much on the choice of the campaign manager, for which I would recommend HHampuz, but you are free to choose anybody you like.

Next would be giving out some incentives to those who are signing up, like a signup bonus or affiliate commission upgrade, incentives to those who use the app version of that exchange more and reduced fees for large-cap traders.

But the most important thing that I feel these days, is the development of a dex instead of a centralized exchange because everyone in this crypto world hates KYC unless they are pro-wall street investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:16:27 AM

Innovative products? it's good to hear such products like that but tell us what specifically is innovating with those. The best promotion depends on your target market and if you want most of the people on the forum to know your product's existence as an addition with the suggestions you already have.

You can advertise through the forum's banner by joining the Auction made by theymos himself.

bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:53:47 PM

I think first it is necessary to make people see it regularly. Examples are bounty campaigns. Topics discussed on Bitcointalk. Attract as many people as possible.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:59:38 PM

The best way to get new users from the forum is through signature campaign. You can also buy advertisement slots over here and put up a banner of your exchange. Make sure you highlight your awesome features when advertising your exchange. Don't forget to do some promotions to attract users to your exchange.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:48:49 AM

I think first it is necessary to make people see it regularly. Examples are bounty campaigns. Topics discussed on Bitcointalk. Attract as many people as possible.

Bounty campaigns are for ico's but he isnt promoting an ico rather its only an exchange  and i think whats more propriate to his need is by setting a signature campaign that pays on established cryptos such as btc and eth   . he can also buy ad packs on the forum and he can also promote his exchange outside the forum  . there so many ways to do it as long as you have a sufficient capital  .   
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:07:36 PM

Airdrop programs are worth considering, giving bonuses to new users or creating trading competitions. I think that's a good way.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:09:26 AM

The entire lot of this forum folks literally hate the bounty people. To them those who are running fresh accounts to join bounties are nothing but abusers of the forum's leniency to allow people to earn crypto here. I would not suggest that unless the exchange is going to run its own fundraising through ICOs. I would suggest them to go for private investor fundraising, if given the chance to suggest so.

In any case they should hire a good manager otherwise the funds are going to get wasted away by spammers and cheaters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 652

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:38:30 PM

The entire lot of this forum folks literally hate the bounty people. To them those who are running fresh accounts to join bounties are nothing but abusers of the forum's leniency to allow people to earn crypto here. I would not suggest that unless the exchange is going to run its own fundraising through ICOs. I would suggest them to go for private investor fundraising, if given the chance to suggest so.

In any case they should hire a good manager otherwise the funds are going to get wasted away by spammers and cheaters.
Cheating is the thing that cant really be avoided or an inevitable thing and the thing you do suggest about private investors seek up is good but eventually they are already into an option where they do need to expose their exchange existence so we have common ways to do that without touching bounty like common ads slots/banners on various places, social medias etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

The best way to get new users from the forum is through signature campaign. You can also buy advertisement slots over here and put up a banner of your exchange. Make sure you highlight your awesome features when advertising your exchange. Don't forget to do some promotions to attract users to your exchange.

I agree. And not just a few weeks long campaign but a permanent campaign like Chipmixer or Crypto Games campaign. The more money you throw in promotion, the better exposure and trust you will gain from the community. Even the people that are seemingly against you would start speaking on your behalf. That is the power of promotional marketing.
xian22

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:57:23 PM

There's a lot of way to promote a new exchange, we called it bounty campaign that can participate people like:
1. twitter
2. facebook
3. LinkedIn
4. Instagram
5. Articles (Medium/Steemit)
6. Telegram

A signature campaign will be held here at bitcointalk that can use logos of the project thats the way to promote.
Now, theres a trending in twitter that many people join and that is twitter giveaways..

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:03:54 PM

There's a lot of way to promote a new exchange, we called it bounty campaign that can participate people like:
1. twitter
2. facebook
3. LinkedIn
4. Instagram
5. Articles (Medium/Steemit)
6. Telegram

A signature campaign will be held here at bitcointalk that can use logos of the project thats the way to promote.
Now, theres a trending in twitter that many people join and that is twitter giveaways..
It's not just the logo for the signature campaign but including the links that the advertiser where to redirect interested people that would want to click on the signatures of the participants.

I thought that there's already a massive banning on twitter accounts that are likely to be joining bounties and are just tweeting and re-tweeting for that sole purpose. I'm not aware if twitter is still intact with that incident or it's a lie-low now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: