Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: found a top 10 possible future coin.......next link run?  (Read 142 times)
vegitossjgod1 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:05:30 AM

I was looking for a while and found a coin called lition coin its made for privacy on the business scale and layers of security on top of that with its own mainnet coming soon.....also its a new 2019 coin so no old bag holders that are waiting to get even at a price and dump....... just like link coin its on eth right now but will transition and its being bought up quite fast what do you guys think of it?
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:40:13 AM

I was looking for a while and found a coin called lition coin its made for privacy on the business scale and layers of security on top of that with its own mainnet coming soon.....also its a new 2019 coin so no old bag holders that are waiting to get even at a price and dump....... just like link coin its on eth right now but will transition and its being bought up quite fast what do you guys think of it?
I dint know about this coin, but just ran some background check on them now, and found out they have been on since 2017, quiet an old surviving coin, I think it will really be a very nice project with promising future, the developers are still working so hard on the project and I think it is appreciating in value through organic pump which is quite the best for any coin that would want to really last long in the industry.

This coin called Link will surely be part of the coins that I expected to yield very high ROI in this coming altcoins bull run, because one of the focus of investors during the bull run would be on these type of projects, because they are old and functioning well, and the recent hype they are having which I have been hearing of lately will help them get investors.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:18:02 PM

I dint know about this coin, but just ran some background check on them now, and found out they have been on since 2017, quiet an old surviving coin, I think it will really be a very nice project with promising future, the developers are still working so hard on the project and I think it is appreciating in value through organic pump which is quite the best for any coin that would want to really last long in the industry.

This coin called Link will surely be part of the coins that I expected to yield very high ROI in this coming altcoins bull run, because one of the focus of investors during the bull run would be on these type of projects, because they are old and functioning well, and the recent hype they are having which I have been hearing of lately will help them get investors.
For the mere fact that its team is still very active and for it to have survived a lot of turbulence in the crypto space, I have a strong believe, not just by mere words, but by works, that it will perform greatly well with time. The time for altcoins to rise fast is fast approaching. You might just make use of the opportunity you have at hand now.
be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:07:16 AM

XRP, HTA, EBK, BTT, RVN, XMR, DFN (Which not ready with mainnet yet I joined the airdrop), IOTA, some coins I own
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:30:36 PM

Have not heard of this coin but there seems to be a recent aggressive pump of link token here and on other social media.  I am a more cautious crypto- investor and prefer passive dividend returns from more stable tokens. If you want a good investment with 4% dividend in a crypto bond check out Bitbond STO. 
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:42:09 PM

Are you just promoting titan coin like every one else? For me I'm still yet to be confused that titan coin will be around for long ,would have been better is its a transparent project ,I know nothing about the teams

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: