Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China win Canada  (Read 314 times)
tracymik (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:29:11 AM

There has been tension between China and Canada since the arrest of one of the key prodigies of Huawei in Canada. Recently, China rejected a meat imported from Canada because according to China the meat contain chemical which has been banned internationally. Should tension still keep on rising, which of these countries will suffer most?
Vlack

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:47:12 AM

I really don't think single individuals are enough to ruin relationships between large countries when money is involved. They will usually do what's best for the country. They might have tensions over one industry, but business goes on as usual for non related products.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:18:32 PM

There has been tension between China and Canada since the arrest of one of the key prodigies of Huawei in Canada. Recently, China rejected a meat imported from Canada because according to China the meat contain chemical which has been banned internationally. Should tension still keep on rising, which of these countries will suffer most?

if china stops importing meat from canada they should at least be honest and not invent chemicals, to insult the industry of another country.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:44:14 PM

if china stops importing meat from canada they should at least be honest and not invent chemicals, to insult the industry of another country.

It's actually funny. Remember who gave the world melamine-tainted formula milk, toxic cat food and Cold War era chicken feet?

I'm actually surprised the Chinese import meat, I thought they already produce enough for the local market. I'm going to assume these are "high-end meats". China is fond of doing this, I remember them banning bananas from the Philippines after the latter sued them over territorial dispute, they harassed Lotte after South Korea signed a defense agreement with the US and a "mob" vandalized Japanese businesses after an incident over the Senkaku.

As for Canada, well, if you have goods and someone won't buy it, what do you do? Yeah, find a new customer.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:44:48 PM

It is very confusing to see Canada taking the US's side.
Canada has suffered many times from the US policies, and many times the US was opposed to Canada in many situations. Now they are stepping on the same side against China? I hope they are going to suffer along with the US.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 05:33:44 PM

It's actually funny. Remember who gave the world melamine-tainted formula milk, toxic cat food and Cold War era chicken feet?

I'm actually surprised the Chinese import meat, I thought they already produce enough for the local market. I'm going to assume these are "high-end meats". China is fond of doing this, I remember them banning bananas from the Philippines after the latter sued them over territorial dispute, they harassed Lotte after South Korea signed a defense agreement with the US and a "mob" vandalized Japanese businesses after an incident over the Senkaku.

As for Canada, well, if you have goods and someone won't buy it, what do you do? Yeah, find a new customer.

nope they want to import food and export electronics, food industry is quite environmentally burdening (especially meat, and even more aquaculture) china will try to achieve same on global scale like germany in europe it wants reliable contractors globally. so china can return towards a diversified landscape again.
from old german books i read that during nazi time, german forests where almost 100% spruce forests as spruce was the most efficient wood supplier. thanks to EU and intraeuropean trade, german today has again diversified forests again, i am 100% sure china wants those trade relations to improve the quality of their environment again like it was before communism boosted massively their population

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:25:54 PM

It is good to see a country supporting their citizen which is not happening in my country. Embarrassed

But this is nothing related to arrested issues,if an imported product doesn't meet the requirement then there is nothing wrong on refusal right.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:28:45 PM

As of today, I knew that Huawei having issues with the USA, and now Canada added. Wondering if CA got influenced by USA or got pressure.

I'm not a political guy but the situation doesn't look good to me. USA & China should shake their hand for global good imo.
coinoutraged

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:59:31 AM

It hasn't been disputed by Canada. In fact Canada found that the meat being sent had counterfeit certificates. And the farmers affected are not raising hell against China, but rather saying that the people who counterfeited the certificates should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:14:50 AM

china can eat a thousand canada ! those fucking boats should have been  sunked. no mercy towards those shit men, they only understand violence... and the khan ways must be applied to them. China ain't your average native americans...  oh no...

1 meng is worth at least 10% percent of the canadian population... let's start by income and wealth, the top first... will see if the 90% survivors will be smarter...

no fucking mercy ! PLA forever ! and eternal chinese total 100% sovereignty, mandate over china and independence, and how many must die and will for this is simply irrelevant. never surrender, 0 surrender, only victory for eternity !

maybe time for a cia/mi6 summer harvesting... or have they capitulated? I guess not, they always have disposal drones to spear... until they understand : 100% kill rate, chose the curry, and delivery of the meat to their families, free of charge !

and this is the spirit the occupied americans have lost ! the love and fire of independence... go chose your bath rooms midgets, we have stars to colonize, f22 motors, f35 exhaust to master, for the rest, we lead... and that's not a question of efficacy but simply of pride !

and when shanghai will avenge meng... you play in quarters, we do in generations... to the stars and beyond ! bitmain is just one among the many... your shit is just too uncompetitive

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:01:12 PM

Based on the world economic Trade centre report, China is going to be one of the most super powered country by 2030,so it is not a big surprise to see these kind of things from them.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 10:51:31 PM

all these governments who have conflicts with each other about the question who can sell who how much, in the eye of poverty will in the end utterly destroy themselves, free markets will return, will be everyones free choice weather he buys chinese meat or german meat, people still tend to geographically discriminate each other.

but thats all natural. thats the side effekt of capitalism. all are strugelling for power(money) which is limited

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:25:57 PM

It is good to see a country supporting their citizen which is not happening in my country. Embarrassed

But this is nothing related to arrested issues,if an imported product doesn't meet the requirement then there is nothing wrong on refusal right.

That's right and no need to give more malicious issues for the both country, the issue here is all about bussiness not war, china banned the product came from Canada because I agree is possible doesn't meet the quality standard requirements of China policy, we need to,respect that decision of china governments. To avoid misunderstandings.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:55:31 AM

In terms of economy the said Issue of banning the meat products can't actually affect Canada. It is a lesson learned for the Canadian government not to be very dependent with China in terms of trades. They are actually not benefiting too much as China sold billions of dollars to them than they actually do to China.

As of today, I knew that Huawei having issues with the USA, and now Canada added. Wondering if CA got influenced by USA or got pressure.

I'm not a political guy but the situation doesn't look good to me. USA & China should shake their hand for global good imo.

US and Canada are allies so whatever will US says or do, Canadian government will consider it. Knowing the fact that the arrest had happened in Canada there are already involved with the current situation between US and China.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:35:01 AM

This seems to be mostly alike to a drama-filled proxy war.

I don't think it really matters that it's Canada v. China, but more China V. the West.
Unfortunately, Canada was just the country that got caught up in it.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:23:48 AM

Off course the USA with trump at the head are the ones pulling the strings in Canada. If you're to take a cursory look at the trail of events, Canada never had issues with the Chinese.

It's always the Americans but I don't really blame them. They're afraid of China spreading it's influence in the western hemisphere and using the Canadians as pawns.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:00:04 AM

I don't think China will face any downfall on their economy if they ban all the products from Canada so literally China already won,if Canada need to be on the war then they need to build good relationship with super power like China.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:03:33 AM

all these governments who have conflicts with each other about the question who can sell who how much, in the eye of poverty will in the end utterly destroy themselves, free markets will return, will be everyones free choice weather he buys chinese meat or german meat, people still tend to geographically discriminate each other.

but thats all natural. thats the side effekt of capitalism. all are strugelling for power(money) which is limited

is the sex trade legal in your free market? you have to accept that a market can only be free if it respect the will of the others and provide informed consent possibility. If I tell you there is no pork in this sausage, better be... otherwise IDK or maybe... but still a path to find the answer is one of the most important... same for risks... nuke plants will blow then?

That's right and no need to give more malicious issues for the both country, the issue here is all about bussiness not war, china banned the product came from Canada because I agree is possible doesn't meet the quality standard requirements of China policy, we need to,respect that decision of china governments. To avoid misunderstandings.

what the fuck a muppet !

China is the most competitive economy on earth, kung fu + confucius + .... almost infinity. When chineses want excellences, there is very few places that can offer the same level, worldwide and I say that historically... but don't get me confuse, there is trash too, a lot of it...

And so as some unpatriotic little time horizon americans were ready to foreclose the us, a better trade relation was necessary.

Meng being the worst casulalty, is just from one of the chinese corporation being hold on by the might of the american imperial state...

When this america goes anywhere, few are really ready to die, opposing it...

and so when they say, get meng, they did.

Who would have done differently? The talibans did ! and look what happen to those who did ?

I doesn't change the fact that as much as a trade war is legit, I don't believe in meng taken into custody... she traded with iran, and so what... not her, go after the company, going after individual in foreign country... I mean, and Meng...

let's say it's a very courageous move, which is only possible in the future if the us follow on the reequilibration of the trade relation with china.

because even if most of the american corporate class as become total nationally agnostic by foregeting that safety can't be bought, some didn't...

yes you can pimp like the warlord of facebook with your little private army... and then what? Is it gonna stop the russians?`really? you believe it? you are way stupider than I taught.

and in china... there are not many foreigners who have ruled china... one among them the khan, and he adopted the ways... so for the rest... forget it, you are too shitty for it... too uncompetitive, too weak, too stupid, to even have a chance to go beyond the CSS / 200m+ cctv walls... ahh yes borders? wanna try to cross the chinese borders with your little seal squad? good luck...

I don't think China will face any downfall on their economy if they ban all the products from Canada so literally China already won,if Canada need to be on the war then they need to build good relationship with super power like China.

No to ANY one world order ! be it americans and their GMOs plants and so called animal or the chinese censorship system  or a one world order by the united nations... ALL are a big no !!!! or resaid, we don't rule sharia, sharia doesn't rule us, or each things at its place, and better for everyone it will be...

you want american gmo worldwide? chinese censorship system? or not escape from the men of the kremlin? snowden is quite happy in russia... in a one world gov, where would snowden hide?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:44:59 AM

No to ANY one world order ! be it americans and their GMOs plants and so called animal or the chinese censorship system  or a one world order by the united nations... ALL are a big no !!!! or resaid, we don't rule sharia, sharia doesn't rule us, or each things at its place, and better for everyone it will be...

you want american gmo worldwide? chinese censorship system? or not escape from the men of the kremlin? snowden is quite happy in russia... in a one world gov, where would snowden hide?

Then why we have governments,different leaders,passports,immigration system,visa,blah,blah.....

One world one country is not possible though unless we go back to stone age.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

No to ANY one world order ! be it americans and their GMOs plants and so called animal or the chinese censorship system  or a one world order by the united nations... ALL are a big no !!!! or resaid, we don't rule sharia, sharia doesn't rule us, or each things at its place, and better for everyone it will be...

Then why we have governments,different leaders,passports,immigration system,visa,blah,blah.....

because we solve problems differently, because we have different problems, because we have different history, because we have different customs, because we have different views of life, because we don't agree on everything !!!

Do you believe that forced vaccination should be the law of the land? Do you believe that your gov should take care of your health, manage it for you, and even force you to take inside your body what they want you to? Fine, we just can't live in the same legislative order... and so rather than both of us fighting to death to the winner take it all, we can have two different legal system, and each of us is happy inside is own sphere, then it's important that your kind who want to use force to inject toxins inside the body of my people will be stoped at what you call a border... of course we need some kind of IDs to be sure that when one of us return he isn't shoot at the border... yes, we shoot your people... and even give bonus to those who do head shot them !

You know the divine mandate over the Earth by the Chinese Admin is a very serious thing, but rest assured, the foreigners who will try to conquer China from the Natives will face hardship they never imagined before, even if they can admire on sunset in Shanghai... the night has just begun... and in such vastness, certain dark forces will need time to get informed that the independence of China is at stake... maybe faster than it took to the news to travel beyond the urals... but then don't forget, this fight you start may start in our homes, but will end in yours, over the dead bodies, of all you knew, or loved, they are nothing for us.

edit: I may love to live in a dry town, one day, or not, who cares...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: