Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China win Canada  (Read 314 times)
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:15:36 PM

I really don't think single individuals are enough to ruin relationships between large countries when money is involved. They will usually do what's best for the country. They might have tensions over one industry, but business goes on as usual for non related products.

That is what my thoughts were too. I think we should definitely caution China but never fear that they are going to take over an entire country
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:39:32 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 12:01:36 AM by TimeBits
Merited by Flying Hellfish (5)

There has been tension between China and Canada since the arrest of one of the key prodigies of Huawei in Canada. Recently, China rejected a meat imported from Canada because according to China the meat contain chemical which has been banned internationally. Should tension still keep on rising, which of these countries will suffer most?

If the rest of the world only knew what Canadian farmers were spraying on their crops and what water they used (cough, the one next to all the factories in Hamilton).

It is not the small farmers cutting the edges, there is no more small farmers the cooperation's can get gas cheaper, baskets cheaper, fertilizer cheaper in bulk, They own the food supply now. The small farmers are all gone but a few, The cooperate farmers cut corners to get more profits and feed you literal cancer. I did all the irrigation lines for all of the Warner farms, I connected over 20 big farms with Lake Ontario water, Enjoy your cancer.

Btw, They still have not banned it here on crops.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/13/health/monsanto-roundup-cancer-verdict-bn/index.html
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/10/health/monsanto-johnson-trial-verdict/index.html

I spoke out about this 10 years ago, no wonder they said my trees had a disease and they made me replant 80,000 peach trees by hand twice just to say they have the disease again to push the small farmer out. No compensation and 8 years down the drain. O well, enjoy your cooperate cancer. I don`t trade my fruit for fiat $cum bag $lave money anymore.

So I don`t blame China for not taking our livestock also, They would win in a war with the entire United Nations, The female Military would win by itself. Not to mention the next world war will be a drone and tech battle. They have the factories to take over.

All countries but China will suffer, don`t poke that hornets nest like Trump has in a bunch of tweets. (he deleted some of the really dumb ones)

Trust me I would know -CanadianFarmerWhoDoesNotSprayRoundUpAKACancerOnYourFoodAndUsesFreshPondWaterNotUnfilteredLakeWater

Things to avoid if you do not want cancer: Soy, Corn, Wheat, Beer and I am sure a bunch of other stuff that they used roundup on but those are the worst I know of judging by the farms I see around here. Just look at the farm if you don`t see any of these.

You can be sure it has cancer sprayed on it, round up will even stay in the ground for over 10 years for it to just start to break down. It is also killing our bee populations because bee`s love these type of weeds.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: