Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:43:22 PM

From the looks of things, it might seems real but i do not subscribe to such. I have been in the crypto space for awhile; i do not see such coming to pass. Other coins have future too. It depends on the team that are running it and the product the coin is offering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:05:21 PM

It is too early to panic about altcoins. I hope till winter we should be able to see the growth

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:18:32 PM

Altcoins holders shouldn't panic. We are all aware of the current prices and fluctuations on the market now and this needs patience. I think it's too early to panic about alternative coins. Things will be better. Let's hope so.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:28:30 PM

i've been a holder since 2017  Grin Grin i am still calm and waiting for the right time to sell my altcoins.. stop panicking as it will not give us good profit lol
who's been holding the alts since 2017, I wish them patience. Those who bought the violas this winter can definitely count on profit.
They should sell all of their token when it was on early 2018, when almost all of altcoin got pumped after bitcoin got dumped from $20k. At that time, at least any altcoin price have been increased at least 6x from their price before
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:35:04 PM

Altcoins will soon become gem in the crypto space. By then, the growth of Bitcoin would have been paused and if it is growing, it will not be that significant, until there is general bull in the market. Notwithstanding, if you want to invest in altcoins, invest in the one that has a working product, which can easily bring value to it.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:51:09 PM

It looks like the recovery phase of the altcoin market will take more than the required time. I don't think the altcoin market will boom soon but there is no need to blame the projects for this.
Yes, good projects are also down because of the market condition and we may need more patience and time as the altcoins continues to go down. Let’s hope that the bull wont go back to a bear trend, we should keep the level of intensity again. Altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin, a dump price meaning a dump price also with altcoins.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:59:20 PM

Yes, no need panic selling. You only lose big when you sell at massive dip.  There is always a good day for a good coin.  I'm holding some coins for very long term since I believe in their project vision.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:03:10 PM

Correct I agree no need to worry just give more more patience, patience is the of success and I don't believe altcoins goes into nowhere,. We knows specially traders altcoins is very important in the crypto use in the trading so times comes for altcoins pumps.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:07:03 PM

There are several promising altcoins, which I have been holding for more than a year and so far they have not disappointed me.  Basically, it is better to pour altcoins obtained from bounty into coins from the top ten, which I actually did lately.  As time shows, the strategy was chosen correctly and everything is going well.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:39:22 PM

I think we must organize our strategy to face the current market, the possibility of altcoins will be bounce back like its glory price is surely can happen, but we have to think the opposite situation too.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:08:28 AM

The market has grown for 3 consecutive months.  Investors started taking profits.  We must be aware of the risks of investment.  Preservation is just as important as how you carefully make money.  Your money and you have the right to decide.  I often monitor the volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum because most market capitalization focuses on them.

Let's think it that way, because when they take profit, they will also take advantage on buying once the market is oversold.
The cause of this dump is just a statement of Trump IMO, but it should not fall this far, I guess there will be some correction to happen soon.

As long as we don't panic, we will be fine here, altcoins will take time to rise, so let's hold bitcoin is gonna recover as that is only our big chance that we will also witness some uptrend soon.
ETH has decreased by 30% in 1 week and BTC has decreased by 25% in 1 week.  Take a look at the RSI indicators in the chart frame of 1h, 4h and day, all in the area to buy very well.  Technical analysis in trading is very important.  I have caught them.  I believe that next month we will see the market continue to grow steadily and stronger.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:04:37 AM

Learning to trade would be the best advise if your want smaller returns ie Compounding interest
As others have said, one could buy and hold for couple years...not looking at their portfolio everyday.

But learning to trade was quite fun and enjoyable, So that would be my opinion.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:58:06 AM

Learning to trade would be the best advise if your want smaller returns ie Compounding interest
As others have said, one could buy and hold for couple years...not looking at their portfolio everyday.

But learning to trade was quite fun and enjoyable, So that would be my opinion.
Learning to trade for profit is indeed very necessary for everyone, because it is a very interesting and cool job, only we also have to remember that every job always has risks that we must consider, so learning to trade must be really and serious in doing it .

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:34:37 AM

Those altcoins holders that are going to panic shall be those who are holding crap coins in which the facilitators of those coins are already abandoned the project or maybe the coins concept are not enough to attract more people to invest but if you are holding top most promising Altcoins like the Ethereum and Ripple then for sure there is nothing to worry about as they are good for both longterm and short term investments.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:19:10 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
Yup, Altcoins are inclined to receive higher popularity. But apparently, at the current stage. true decentralization of value and dominance is expanding. The BTC is in the increasing range, it is now 9k. But altcoin has been left behind. nothing to do better than patience.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:25:32 PM

Yes i do agree let be calm altcoins holders just like me it's not easy to wait that my altcoins will move just like bitcoin. I do trading on it so that i could manage to have profit but it seems bitcoin will just be priority of all. Let's keep waiting for the last quarter of this year how will end up.

The crypto market has experienced a decline in recent days. that means we really have to stay calm and big. Until the market will rise again. Trading is indeed a good step to do now, but you must remember that it is very risky to trade with a red crypto market like this.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:53:38 PM

Yes, it is difficult to say what will happen in the future. But now we see that the price of bitcoin is growing, and the price of alternative coins is falling. So it makes sense to invest in Bitcoin.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:02:17 PM

If it is a good altcoin then you should believe it. IF not then why do you follow and invest in it. If the coin has the backing of ideas that are slowly coming to life then that is a good thing.
Once I break even I just let what happens to happen from there on out. No point to stress about the best sell times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:20:30 PM

Dear marcbitcoins what is Ripple's prospects for long-term hodl? As far as I remember, the banking sector (in which the coin is used) does not benefit from the high rate of the coin.
Yassin

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:39:31 PM

I'm just trying to calm down by holding a number of altcoins when the price of bitcoin recovers, why am I just trying to calm down?
because not all coins can return when 2017, maybe because there are already many investors there so many coins are no longer attractive to trade,
but that's only partially and hopefully the coins I hold can grow back and go to the moon  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: