Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:10:25 PM

Very true points you made here. Altcoin season will still come, it just requires patience. I understand BTC is king but it doesn't mean other coins are irrelevant, there are many cool altcoins to have on one's portfolio.  So if you are holding altcoins and panic sell especially at dip when you see FUD flying around, you might regret it in the long run. 
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:25:39 PM

I think there is a need for altcoin holders to stay strong and be positive on their expectation. There is no need for anyone to be intimidated on the feud news that is pervading everywhere. The way things happen in crypto many times is something that is unpredictable by anyone. There is still hope for alrcoins as regards rise in market price. We need to stay focused and understand the reason why we are doing crypto. It does not matter how long it will take for altcoin to rise, all we need is patience. It may seem as if its a dry season for altcoins now but very soon, I believe the raining season will come. Hence, altcoin holders need not to worry but should rather be optimistic and expect better days to come for altcoins.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:31:25 PM

You are right and i think the same way and we have already seen the trend and pattern that first it is the brc and then eth and alts seem to be the last to get the bulls effect that comes from overall bulls in the market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:56:07 PM

The difference of the last 2017 altcoin bullrun and today is that more are expecting it to happen than the last time. Don't you think the the whales aren't bagging them too?
Mind you, with just an increase of few cents, these whales are going to keep the price low as possible for them to accumulate a ton of these coins. It will be an uphill battle compare to BTC, ETH, EOS and LTC and all those big cap coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:56:11 PM

If the crypto portfolio of the inverter are coins of fraudulent projects. Then these coins are real rubbish, which never grows in value. And those who have such coins need to worry and urgently sell such garbage at any price.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:59:02 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
Astor me,I have been calm, have read a lot of news about the altcoin market and how bad it will turn out. I don't see any reason for panics and I will advise everyone to hold strong and wait for the right time.  No need to panic sell toward regret later.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:01:55 PM

I'm a proud altcoin holder ,either altcoin bull starts soon or not it doesn't bother me at all because all the altcoins I'm holding have potentials and I'm sure they aren't pump and dump coins like the rest

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:17:03 PM

It is still too early to make a final conclusion about altcoins. Some say that the growth of altcoins will be gone. Personally, I think that it is necessary to wait until the money from Bitcoin will be poured into the Altcoins and monitor the situation.

Of course it is too early to decide about the future of Altcoin. I think that altcoin are still pretty much in demand like ETH and BNB. In addition, ETH blockchain in in tremendous use by countries like Canada and the US for ensuring the transparency of their financial sector. Moreover, if you pay for the transaction fee of Bitcoin in the form of BNB, you will get subsidy on Binance which means that Altcoin is in huge use.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:37:04 PM

Many people advice newbies and others to invest in bitcoin when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. No doubt bitcoin is a secured investment and has much potentiality. But some altcoins are also good investment like Ethereum, BNB, Ripple EOS. So called crypto experts predict. But it is not like their predictions are always true.

if you invest in good altcoins project such as ethereum and others,
thats mean you already drop your money in a good place my friend
remember there is no quick money in cryptocurrency, you need patience to get a good profit
yeah even major altcoin like Ethereum and other showing slowly growth in market for now, but we placed our money in the right place because the prices of these altcoins will grow and rise in the future

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:42:10 PM

Be calm - it is the best advice to all traders on all markets, now I can see some perpectivities of altcoin market, and if you have some tokens - hold it.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:43:03 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
I don't see any such preditions and even if there is any no need to hear them because you and everyone been part on the making demand so once you started holding everyone will do the same.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:53:25 PM

I don't see any such preditions and even if there is any no need to hear them because you and everyone been part on the making demand so once you started holding everyone will do the same.

This is one of them, Max Keiser says that alt-coin phenomenon is finished:
- https://cointelegraph.com/news/max-keiser-altcoin-phenomenon-finished-value-will-flow-into-bitcoin
   There are similar news on the internet. In my opinion all that is one big spreading of FUD! I don`t think that alt-coins are finished, there is a long way
ahead of them. Many of alt-coins we know now will fail, we already know that, but some of them will be very successful in the future. It`s not a big
secret that many alt-coins don`t have a future, due low quality, bad teams and without support from community coin is doomed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:58:25 PM

maybe what they called true that some altcoins die in the exchange that survives is the potential for the future and lately people have only seen bitcoin as a worthy investment but the altcoin I think is still good enough to invest but only a few that have potential like xrp,bnb,xlm
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:04:40 PM

Be calm - it is the best advice to all traders on all markets, now I can see some perpectivities of altcoin market, and if you have some tokens - hold it.
Holding will not be forever, seeing some profits might be good enough to make sell it and just re-invest once it drops down again.
Keeping our mind positive will help us to stay calm. Altcoins will soon to rise back once Bitcoin will have a huge pumps also but, until now it is still in the hard ways to make it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:19:37 PM

One of the characteristics that we must have when entering or holding altcoins or even Bitcoin is being calm and patients. With those, we will panic and be impatient that lead to selling out our altcoins during the down market price. This will really influence the market and make it more down.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:45:18 PM

there is no other way, it can only hold and wait until the altcoin price recovers, because if you sell at a cheap price like this it will only make me lose a lot and many amateur traders do that they panic and lose because they cannot control their patience.

Yes the panic amateurs really will have to panic and doesn't have control and patience. And if they would seek advice from different groups that help them gain confidence, I think they'll recover their loss actually. Developing self confidence and self control is very important so you would able to remain constant by time your altcoins asset will reach at very good price.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

One of the characteristics that we must have when entering or holding altcoins or even Bitcoin is being calm and patients. With those, we will panic and be impatient that lead to selling out our altcoins during the down market price. This will really influence the market and make it more down.
Now the best strategy is just to keep the cryptocurrency and not sell it , as now the bullish trend and many coins will grow well now.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:33:55 PM

In my opinion, altcoins holders with potential coins must be calm because the coins you're holding is going to be big soon enough to give you good profits just make sure it is trusted unlike other shitcoins which prices won't increases that much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:35:34 AM

I think there's no room for panic now because bitcoin price takes a high increasement and altcoins would surely follow the hype and pulling some altcoins prices to take increase. I think there are also some altcoins that may not increase, maybe because of not that potential andnhas no good product outcome.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:34:25 AM

Must be really able to control emotions when the increase in bitcoin is out of control because altcoin is usually a very strong dump. but not for long when stability is established, the prices of altcoins will also increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████