Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] V-DIMENSION (VOLLAR) MINING POOLS  (Read 473 times)
Prospector_John (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:37:30 AM

V-Dimension (Vollar) Mining Pools

V-Dimension
Ticker: VOLLAR
Total Coins: 2,100,000,000 Vollar
Timestamping Scheme: PoW
Mining Algorithm: Equihash96_5+Scrypt
Block Interval: 60 seconds
Block Size: ≤8 MB
Initial Reward: 500 Vollar
Reduction Era: 211,680 Blocks
Reduction Rate: 5%

All Known Mining Pools:
https://vvpool.com
https://uupool.cn
https://666pool.cn
http://x2pool.com/#/

If you have started a VDS mining pool, please leave a message below with a hyperlink so that I may verify your pool and add it to the list.

Exchanges with Good Volume:
ceohk.bi
mxc.com

*Hotbit will not be added to this list until they sort out their chronic customer service and deposit/withdrawal issues.

Mining Pool Bounty:
There is a bounty reward for the first XXXX whitelisted mining pools who add their hashpower onto the VDS Chain.
Although a mining pool whitelist has already been created, you may contact VDS to request that your mining pool be
added to the whitelist. There is still no guarantee of a reward, however, as after the mining pools are added to the whitelist,
they must successfully be among the first XXXXX pools to add hashpower, and carryout follow-up announcements/contact procedure
as described in the whitepaper. If you do not have the whitepaper yet, a copy is attached.

The PoW Issuance Equalization Mechanism:

The PoW Issuance Equalization Mechanism is an issuance governance system that makes VDS currency issuance more fair and provides
greater economic balance to the whole Ecology. To fully understand this issuance mechanism described below, you must also learn about
VIDs and the Resonance V-Pool. Both topics can be found in the whitepaper.

This issuance mechanism uses VID creation as a variable benchmark, which dynamically adjusts
the resonance-issued Vollar and mining-issued Vollar in a way that guarantees the VDS financial ecology has a balanced and logical
coin issuance. It’s design ensures that the VDS ecosystem’s newly issued coins and the ecosystem’s cash flow find a relative balance.

How It Works:

1.   During new block currency issuance, the system confirms adjustment time according to the VDS block height.
The number of newly created VIDs serves as the adjustment variable. Mining-issued rewards and resonance-issued reward ratios
are dynamically adjusted. Mining-issued rewards may range from 1% - 100% of newly issued block currency. Resonance-issued rewards
range from 0% - 99% of newlyissued block currency. The minimum mining-issued rewards is always no less than 1% of new block issuance.

Note 1: the term “mining-issued” refers to using POW as the method to issue new block currency.

Note 2: “Resonance-issued” is used to describe coin where, within a block-week, the amount of Vollar spent on newly added VIDs
is less than the amount of newly mined coins. The difference here between newly mined coins and the total amount spent on
VIDs is called “over-volume”. Over-volume is automatically directed into the Resonance V-Pool, making the Bitcoin to Vollar conversion ratio rise,
and thus it is finally “issued” as people use Bitcoin to resonate it from the Resonance V-Pool.

2.   The ways that the POW Issuance Equalization Mechanism operates can be separated into two kinds of phases, the Genesis Phase and Regular Phases:

In the Genesis Phase (blocks 0-30,239), which is roughly 3 block-weeks (1,440x7x3),
all new block currency issued is to be received by the miners. Since the amount of Vollar consumed to create one VID is set at 10,
the system will calculate all the Vollar consumed but not awarded as prize during VID production, and set the amount of Vollar used for
VID creation in this phase as the next phase’s mining-issued award amount,
averaging this amount across the next phase’s 10,080 blocks as mining-issued reward.

In the Regular Phases (blocks 30,240-infinity) every phase also serves as a block week
composed of 10,080 blocks. The number of Vollar used to create VIDs in the current phase
will be used to determine the number of mining awards available for the next phase, and so on.

3.   The miners and super master nodes each split 50% of the PoW mining-issued reward.

4.      If the total number of newly-issued block currency in the current phase is less than the total amount
of Vollar used in the previous phase to create VIDs, the miners and the super master nodes can obtain 100%
of newly issued block currency. In that case, the excess difference between the Vollar used to create VIDs
and the mining-issued Vollar will be added to calculations in the next phase.

For example, let’s say the current phase’s total new block currency is 5.04 million Vollar.
In the last block week (10,080 blocks) 5.05 million Vollar were spent to create new VIDs.
Then the mining-issued reward of the current phase is still 5.04 million Vollar.
However, in the next phase, the calculation for total Vollar spent on VIDs will
include the additional 10,000 Vollar difference from this current phase.

5.   When the total amount of newly-issued block currency from a current phase is greater than the total
amount of Vollar used to create VIDs from the last phase, the ratio of newly-issued block currency that miners
and master node operators can receive will lower, and the excess portion will serve as over-volume issuance.
Over-volume will be averaged out over every block within the current phase.
As new blocks are issued, the over-volume will go directly into the V-Pool.

For example, if a total of 5.04 million Vollar is issued as new block currency in the current phase,
but in the previous phase only 3.5 million Vollar were used to create VIDs,
the excess 1.54 million Vollar will flow into the Resonance V-Pool.

Please Note:
At this time, V-Dimension has intentionally cut out a portion of the source code to make connecting mining pools more difficult.
Only the most experienced programmers will be able to compile the code successfully on their own. If you have any troubles compiling,
please do not worry! The full code will be released in a relatively short time and mining pools at every skill level will be able to join.
In the meantime, you may always join a pool, mine by yourself, or best of all- run super or light master nodes.

This was written by a 3rd party to spread the word about VDS and garner community involvement.
Contact the VDS Dev Team on the official Telegram linked above. You may join the Discord Fan Club for community support as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prospector_John (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:37:47 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 09:18:42 AM by Prospector_John

Reserved
Constructadream

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 09:28:19 PM

Hi, I am really trying hard to mine VDS. This has become quite the task. First through all the struggles of win11 blocking gminer. Wiped back to win10. Then no nvml. fixed that and now the biggest issue that halts me is a mining pool. I presume all of the pools listed were china based and since they stopped mining there are no pools left. i would love to start a pool and or join one if there is one existing. this project looks like it has good potential and also looks profitable from a mining standpoint. i would love to be the pool that gets America on the VDS network. VDS has very little exposure to US search engines and social media. What there is... is minerstat saying VOLLAR is the most profitable coin to mine with NVIDA but, now way to mine it. Might be why it's so profitable right now.

Or.... How would I solo mine VDS

Thanks for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: