Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinDeal Celebrates Wolverhampton Wanderers Sponsorship Renewal  (Read 162 times)
JNvak (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:37:38 AM

" - CoinDeal, global cryptocurrency exchange, to continue as official sleeve sponsor of Wolverhampton Wanderers for 2019/20 English Premier League season
  - Exciting new CoinDeal token, CDL, offers a variety of benefits and is available free of charge to 450,000 users
  - CoinDeal’s rapid growth to extend to over 40 US states by 2020"

The full article's available here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coindeal-celebrates-wolverhampton-wanderers-sponsorship-090000354.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABgXdywhN_UTRk9k1K9GHCilBrFG1-Poh98VBtw3jFzJnrAEIfJagkCKPuNRGnx6O735pjz9neq0L4xf36mfKcN1LapACY5OEvFvaeRUl2JjiGUt0MQfVVSmL1H9Vii4aLAYhbZiQWM24ClKApdvh1u56ZT8AnQBgRR37mqoSZfv
hondapond

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

No one cares about that low tier team, now maybe if they had a deal with machester united or aresenal it would be worth talking about.
matt7

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:35:20 PM

No one cares about that low tier team, now maybe if they had a deal with machester united or aresenal it would be worth talking about.

Maybe it is, but what's wrong with that? I think it good that company develops at other areas. I could be profitable for both sides.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:40:12 PM

What is wrong in such partnership? It's pretty normal thing in this industry that crypto exchanges are looking for partnerships with sport teams etc. I believe such actions are very important for popularizing cryptocurrencies - no matter its Wolverhampton, Manchester or any other sport club, all of the have their fans who may express interest in cryptocurrencies after learning that their favourite team is a partner of crypto exchange. And I believe it is something which we all should want for our industry.
niguezz

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:12:47 PM

" - CoinDeal, global cryptocurrency exchange, to continue as official sleeve sponsor of Wolverhampton Wanderers for 2019/20 English Premier League season
  - Exciting new CoinDeal token, CDL, offers a variety of benefits and is available free of charge to 450,000 users
  - CoinDeal’s rapid growth to extend to over 40 US states by 2020"

According to their medium website staking coideal token will lower lots of transaction fees, so combining it with their USA entrance can bring a nice amount of users to them

Wolves aren't low tier team, lol, they've won premiership 3 times and for me it's one of the most interesting football project in whole Europe right now. They've got themselves qualified into the Europa League, occupying the 7th place in the league - in the same season they were promoted. In addition to that, they are playing very entertaining, offensive football. Arsenal has been recently sponsored by Cashbet, so this would be difficult for coindeal to cut a deal with them due to the conflict of interests...
sandra_1

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:35:50 AM

What is wrong in such partnership? It's pretty normal thing in this industry that crypto exchanges are looking for partnerships with sport teams etc. I believe such actions are very important for popularizing cryptocurrencies - no matter its Wolverhampton, Manchester or any other sport club, all of the have their fans who may express interest in cryptocurrencies after learning that their favourite team is a partner of crypto exchange. And I believe it is something which we all should want for our industry.
I agree with Mr Zet, I consider it as a great next step for CoinDeal and I don't think there's anything wrong in this parnership. Many cryptocurrency brands support different sports and this is some kind of promotion for them. Moreover, Wolves also have their fans, this isn't "low tier team", really
cered

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:40:33 AM

This partnership could be a great promotional step, not only for CoinDeal but also for Wolves. As a fan of both - football and cryptocurrencies - I'm glad that more and more cryptocurrency services decide to support some sports and teams
Arbat33

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:35:32 PM

This partnership could be a great promotional step, not only for CoinDeal but also for Wolves. As a fan of both - football and cryptocurrencies - I'm glad that more and more cryptocurrency services decide to support some sports and teams

I think the same. Imo it is great that platforms like CoinDeal affect other areas and become a partner of a sport team. Probably now both of sides will more identifiable. Just like u said, it is a promotion
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:51:59 PM

I'm not much into any sports, but I believe such partnerships are important for proper promotion of exchange. I just hope that cryptocurrencies will still be their main target
matt7

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:38:31 AM

I'm not much into any sports, but I believe such partnerships are important for proper promotion of exchange. I just hope that cryptocurrencies will still be their main target
Just like you said, it is just a promotion for Coindeal. They are developing in different areas and they will be still into cryptocurrencies
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:48:42 PM

you said, it is just a promotion for Coindeal. They are developing in different areas and they will be still into cryptocurrencies
It's a huge promotion for them. All in all it's good that CoinDeal is "faithful" to Wolves. I've heard that even Liverpool offered CoinDeal a partnership
matt7

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:36:52 AM

you said, it is just a promotion for Coindeal. They are developing in different areas and they will be still into cryptocurrencies
It's a huge promotion for them. All in all it's good that CoinDeal is "faithful" to Wolves. I've heard that even Liverpool offered CoinDeal a partnership

That true, here is an information https://twitter.com/CoinDeal_/status/1126506146003427329. But they were a bit late ;p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: