Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - Pump or Dump  (Read 1862 times)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:51:40 PM

As the volume of BTC is going down the price has decreased too. Do you think it just makes a step back before the pump to 15k+ or it will follow the trend to 5-6k?
It is unlikely that it will fall now to such levels, it is better to be in the transaction now , I think this year we will be able to reach new levels and above $ 20,000 , as a lot of positive news now goes on bitcoin.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:12:18 PM

As the volume of BTC is going down the price has decreased too. Do you think it just makes a step back before the pump to 15k+ or it will follow the trend to 5-6k?
i think it will reach more than 15k+ in the next few month due to halvening the bitcoin reward will be half the miner will sell few bitcoin that will not enought to support the demand for daily trades the result is the price need to increase.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:18:55 PM

I think the price of BTC will increase in the next time, the dump of the price at this time is temporary for the bull run in the next step. So that don't worry about this and continue to hold and invest in BTC. The success will come to most patient people!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:59:43 PM

You don't need to worry about the price of BTC, because before making the price of BTC increase very high then the price of BTC requires correction first, so this is an opportunity for you to invest in BTC before the price of BTC increase very high and gives you a very big profit, so when the price of BTC goes down, it is an opportunity for you to buy BTC without worrying about the price not increasing, because the price of BTC will definitely increase very high.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:15:42 AM

You don't need to worry about the price of BTC, because before making the price of BTC increase very high then the price of BTC requires correction first, so this is an opportunity for you to invest in BTC before the price of BTC increase very high and gives you a very big profit, so when the price of BTC goes down, it is an opportunity for you to buy BTC without worrying about the price not increasing, because the price of BTC will definitely increase very high.

I agree, the high bitcoin price movement is not only happening this time, this has happened since bitcoin was traded. If we have good trading skills, we can take advantage of daily trading even though the risk is very high but certainly beneficial because of high fluctuations
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:38:09 AM

I think it will be difficult for bitcoin to return to the price of $ 5000 after the bitcoin price has broken above $ 10k. Today's bitcoin prices look back above $ 11k and hopefully this upward trend will continue
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:52:05 AM

I prefer staying at this price for a long time again. Just like we did at 6k.
Let it be savored by most of the bitcoin holders before it moves again to a price which no one knows.

Maybe I am just too worried that history will repeat itself and that is why I prefer the slow and steady movement.
Let the altcoins catch up for now and then maybe we could go back up again afterwards. 6 months will be fine. Just so we could prepare for the unknown.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:59:30 AM

Well, as of today's happening the bitcoin pumps up gaining 9.17 percentage in the market and i think this will continue pumping. Analyzing the chart it points upward and if the direction will not change with in 12 hours possible there is a new price value.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 02:36:57 AM

I thing it happen correction only for getting people buy more and going up to over support $12k, It's need a time to climbing to $15k when some people still sell it and some trader have day profit.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:12:27 AM

I thing it happen correction only for getting people buy more and going up to over support $12k, It's need a time to climbing to $15k when some people still sell it and some trader have day profit.
it won't take much time, bitcoin is growing fast, although the decline is also fast. the movement of bitcoin is very fast and maybe this is the trend that is happening in this year. trading with large capital is definitely profitable.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:18:11 AM

Well, as of today's happening the bitcoin pumps up gaining 9.17 percentage in the market and i think this will continue pumping. Analyzing the chart it points upward and if the direction will not change with in 12 hours possible there is a new price value.
At present the direction of the market is still difficult to guess. fluctuations from the market are very visible. there is a lot of potential that can happen. we must be able to really observe the market to be able to benefit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:19:52 AM

There is a recovery phase before another bull run happens. Their are so many speculations, most of them are saying it will bounced back to $7k and some down to $4k. You can see some tehnical analysis and explanations why they are saying those things. Check the image and their analysis here.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:31:34 AM

Well i think bitcoin is unstable and anytime it will rise or fall or pump and dump so there is no use of saying that it will going to drop when we all know that it is unpredictable and anytime it will rise. The best thing to do maybe is to wait for the best time to make an investment.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:32:36 AM

I think member here should always check market trends and try to analyze the market situation. As we can see right now the sudden drop of BTC to 9.7k from 11k could be a preparation for the next pump. It happened too last month when BTC suddenly drop below 8k the pumped to its highest at 13k since last December of 2017. Just a reminder that this is just my own analysis in the current price of BTC and it looks like it might be true at its price is now back to 11k at the time of writing.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:18:03 AM

It's normal that the price of bicoin sometimes increases sometimes decreases even better if you invest in it when its price drops and sell when the price rises for you to earn a great deal of money.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:49:57 AM

It's normal that the price of bicoin sometimes increases sometimes decreases even better if you invest in it when its price drops and sell when the price rises for you to earn a great deal of money.
An interesting strategy. That is, you shouldn't hold Bitcoin, you need to constantly trade in order to make a profit. The main thing is to catch the desired trend.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:07:40 AM

don't panic my brother ... everything will be fine ... I think bitcoin is currently stable between $ 10-11k ... and I'm sure that the price of bitcoin will soar to $ 20K ... it's just that everything needs a process who is not fast ... be patient until the time comes ... and bitcoin will definitely pump at the end of this year ..

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:30:42 AM

Well i think bitcoin is unstable and anytime it will rise or fall or pump and dump so there is no use of saying that it will going to drop when we all know that it is unpredictable and anytime it will rise. The best thing to do maybe is to wait for the best time to make an investment.
I also do not understand the behavior of Bitcoin now. someone manipulates its price very much. Now trading is very dangerous.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:40:50 AM

Just said the market trends are going to be difficult to understand. The market is ever growing and ever decreasing. Market needs to be corrected. If not, the trader will be frustrated. Some bits need to be corrected in price correction.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:04:03 AM

don't panic my brother ... everything will be fine ... I think bitcoin is currently stable between $ 10-11k ... and I'm sure that the price of bitcoin will soar to $ 20K ... it's just that everything needs a process who is not fast ... be patient until the time comes ... and bitcoin will definitely pump at the end of this year ..

What he said was possible, but before dropping to that price I think altcoin must be pumped before the BTC drops
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: