Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC Exchange Launched! WARNİNG !!!  (Read 188 times)
Major_investor (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:42:47 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 06:39:38 PM by Major_investor

Very important, new topic.!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5165470.0

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Major_investor on July 01, 2019, 09:35:41 PM

Totally scam!  I sent 300 tickets.  I'm waiting a month.  Account Disabled!  I sent a 36-minute evidence video but the account was not opened, 0.38 BTC was not sent!  I send tickets to contact@bitebtc.com continuously for 1 month!  My brother is waiting for surgery in the hospital and he could die if he doesn't!  But I ran out of money.  Because bitebtc confiscated!  Bitebtc No mercy!  Evidence sent, Enson replied (you say we need more time to open your account and send your balance!) That's a lie, Bitebtc has no conscience!  Brother, he's gonna die.  I've been crying for 1 month, the hospital is waiting for surgery, waiting for a fee, I'm out of money!  It has now been more than 1 month E-mails have not been answered.  A human life, it can't be so worthless!

My email
iamozbay@gmail.com

My Brader
https://i.hizliresim.com/lQ98JQ.jpg

My Account
https://i.hizliresim.com/NLWo6L.png

My BALANCE
https://i.hizliresim.com/NLWdyg.png

TELEGRAM Reported as a SCAM!

I have sent a long message to contact@bitebtc.com and I am writing the same message here.

When I wanted to withdraw Bitcoin, you disabled my account, asked me for evidence of the money source, under the conditions you requested, I sent a video of the 36-minute money source, then I was asked to send a bank statement, I sent it, the money was not returned in any way.  When I asked about the situation, you said that we needed more time to confirm your withdrawal and open your account.  You keep sending the same messages.  You're fooling me, you've closed thousands of people's accounts, you took their money, you have no right to do it, how does your conscience accept it?  No mercy?

My brother, he's in the hospital right now, he'il have surgery, the hospital is waiting for a fee.  I can't pay because I don't have money because you took all my money!

Open my account and give me my money back.  I'm not a rich person, I bought FET COIN with all my money, I changed it to BTC, I wanted to withdraw money but my account was disabled.

I have no patience anymore.

I found his real address.
  You will be arrested, you will go to jail, the lawyer has been hired in your country!

This is the last warning.

Give me my money back, send bitcoin 0.38 to my address: 19E1pRs355kSg5E17ScsM5xfKdBqLave2U

I don't want anything else.

All the evidence you requested has been sent to you, but the account has not been opened!

Because you're a thief, you'il end up bad!  Send my Bitcoins back!  Do not produce different excuses in vain!  Stop lying, or bad things will happen!

You don't get poor by giving 0.38 bitcoins, there's more money you're stealing, give me back my balance!

My email: iamozbay@gmail.com

I'm waiting a month.  I keep writing.  The evidence was sent, I was told to wait, but it has been a long time, now activate the account, my brother will have surgery, I have no money, send my balance.  I'm not rich for God's sake.  Have mercy on me

------------------------------------
For God's sake, see me, think of me, I'm in a lot of trouble, activate the account, send my balance.  All necessary evidence has been sent.  You've said you need more time.  KYC You have accepted, emails will no longer be answered.  Brother, he's gonna have surgery.  Send my balance, no mercy?  Have mercy on me, send my balance immediately.  I am a Turkish citizen.  You ignore me!  Waiting in the hospital for surgery.  My brother needs hospital fees for surgery.  I'm in a very difficult situation, I've been crying for a month and I'm writing to send my balance.  I don't have any more money and I pray to God every day for the balance to return.  I'm not a rich person.  I worked for a year, saving money.  You stole it from me.

Bitebtc If it's not a scam, submit my balance. I'll apologize for calling him a thief. The reason I accuse him of stealing is because it's written everywhere as a scam.

I sent an email to contact@bitebtc.com to be notified of the messages.  As if the email came from contact@bitebtc.com, I created a fake contact@bitebtc.com email.  The reason I do this is because the messages are not read and automatic answers are given.  I thought they'd get attention and read my messages.  This didn't work on my try!

There are hundreds of e-mail messages.  I tried every way to read my Bitebtc messages!  but none has been read!

As you can see, he's deleting my message.  My only wish is to give my balance back.  I've been waiting more than a month.  Evidence sent, Account not opened!  My Email: iamozbay@gmail.com

Dear Bitebtc, Sir, I expect you to give me an explanation.

I have a disabled brother.  He's still in the hospital, waiting for surgery, send me my balance.  The hospital is waiting for a fee, I'm out of money!  I'm miserable!

The messages I sent to contact@bitebtc.com have been waiting 1 month for a response. Emails are not answered.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitpeerco

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:58:21 AM

That is truly wrong  Angry

Hate hearing any crypto site pulling this crap. Hope somehow you get your BTC back and thank you for warning others.
Major_investor (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:54:20 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 11:40:17 PM by Major_investor

That is truly wrong  Angry

Hate hearing any crypto site pulling this crap. Hope somehow you get your BTC back and thank you for warning others.

BİTEBTC A scam, despite sending evidence, the account was not opened, my 0.38 BTC balance was not sent!  And erases the messages I write here!  He's not answering!

It's been more than 1 month, account closed, balance not sent! Emails are not answered, I sent hundreds of emails!

My psychology and sleep patterns were broken due to BiteBTC.  Bitebtc's end will be very bad!  He's going to jail.  He closed my account!  He wanted proof, I sent proof!  No account opened!  balance not sent!  It's been over a month, I'm still waiting and fighting.  Don't let other people fall into this trap!  BİTEBTC If you want to prove that you are not a scam, you must submit my Balance and activate the account!  contact@bitebtc.com and support@bitebtc.com I sent tickets to both addresses for 1 month!  And I keep sending!  But I can't get an answer!  Dear bitcointalk.org Officials, I want Bitebtc to be banned from here.!

This is the telegram channel where the victims are located.
t.me/scammedbyBitebtc

thank you for your support.

Major_investor (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:38:51 PM

Very important, new topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5165470.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: