Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP News Update: Two Quarters Done  (Read 126 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 01:39:25 PM

Blog Location:    https://coil.com/p/Hodor/XRP-News-Update-Two-Quarters-Done/fgahtd5T7

With 2019 at the mid-way point, I pause to examine the important news impacting XRP, all in my latest blog.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: It gets worse for Bitcoin's environmental impact; its massive electronic waste is now being assessed. 

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: InstaReM aims for a Singapore digital banking license; SendFriend is live with xRapid; MoneyTap gets seven new banks; and Scooter Braun acquires Big Machine Label Group. 

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Stedas finishes the 2019 XRP Community Poster; XRPL Labs launches TestNet validator; RabbitKickClub publishes a new UNL parsing tool; Forbes releases a short biographical piece about Thomas Silkjaer; Coinfirm signs Ripple as a client; and Falcon Private Bank offers crypto custody, including XRP.

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:    https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1146049077639098368   

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:43:25 PM

That's what I look forward to, but I think XRP won't raise prices thanks to this news. It will increase in price after everything settles down. Thank you for news
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 12:45:57 AM

That's what I look forward to, but I think XRP won't raise prices thanks to this news. It will increase in price after everything settles down. Thank you for news

Thanks for reading, take_off.  👍

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:29:59 AM

The news is positive, but it really will not greatly affect the course, as long as Bitcoin does not fix its growth rate for other alternative cryptocurrencies, you should not wait.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:33:49 AM

Thanks Hodor! You're one of my main sources for keeping up to date with XRP developments Smiley

It gets worse for Bitcoin's environmental impact; its massive electronic waste is now being assessed. 

I'd only really considered the environmental impact from an energy use perspective - but yes, electronic waste is a serious issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: