Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:03:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resilient & Disruptive - 180+ Faucet Database  (Read 3627 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:53:31 AM

Nice faucet tool, thanks for sharing.
micaman (OP)

Activity: 345
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:51:15 PM

Updated!

- 3 faucets added
- 180 online at the moment
micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:08:01 PM

Updated!

- 3 faucets added
micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

Updated!

- 14 faucets added
truongphi

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Mainstream For The Underground

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:36:21 PM

Nice list of sites

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:23:42 AM

Nice list of sites
Thanks!

Updated!

- removed status filter
- added cooldown filter

All of you are welcome to leave any comment, improvement, bug report or whatever. All feedback is appreciated.
micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:52:49 PM

Updated!

- 4 faucets added
- new stats available
- new filters added
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:15:38 PM

It is cool that you have a list of so many faucets, but have you considered just how much you would make from using faucets?

If you put in more then the few hours it would take most people to learn and understand bitcoin then you are essentially working for less then what you would be earning in a sweatshop in a 3rd world country

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:29:08 PM

Updated!

- 16 faucets added
- some wrong stats fixed
- 155 faucets online at the moment
etc. etc. you must be masochist to collect this almost scam websites  Roll Eyes Grin
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:21:36 AM

Just took a quick gander at your site.  Gotta say I prefer the layout of yours to others offering similar services.  Much cleaner.  Good job.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:00:52 AM

It is cool that you have a list of so many faucets, but have you considered just how much you would make from using faucets?

It may make sense, if you can get hundreds or thousands of refs, which is exactly what OP is trying to do with his site. Tongue
micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 02:54:10 PM

You're right. But for those who spend a lot of non working/unproductive time online, why not? You get very little amounts, but it's easy and free!

Just took a quick gander at your site.  Gotta say I prefer the layout of yours to others offering similar services.  Much cleaner.  Good job.
Thank you.

It may make sense, if you can get hundreds or thousands of refs, which is exactly what OP is trying to do with his site. Tongue
I didn't even reach 1.000 visitors, maybe i'll get 100.000 refs by the time bitcoin mining ends. That's not my point, i created this page for personal use and i was asked by a friend to share it. I could fill it up with ads like many others, hide ref links, etc, and i don't. There are more than 200 sites, but less than half use referrals, i share them all.

It's a clean, honest, easy-to-use, informational page available to the comunity.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

You're right. But for those who spend a lot of non working/unproductive time online, why not? You get very little amounts, but it's easy and free!
Why don't you spend some time singing up for a signature campaign and posting on forums? It would probably be much more profitable and more educational.
micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:41:04 PM

Why don't you spend some time singing up for a signature campaign and posting on forums? It would probably be much more profitable and more educational.
Well i guess it's just another way, maybe i'll try it. But doesn't that work like a spam incentive?
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:29:04 AM

Well i guess it's just another way, maybe i'll try it. But doesn't that work like a spam incentive?
If you post constructively and ask good questions, and listen to answer as to how Bitcoin works then you will not spam. You should simply add to the conversation 
micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 09:00:59 AM

If you post constructively and ask good questions, and listen to answer as to how Bitcoin works then you will not spam. You should simply add to the conversation 
Thanks for the info.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:32:22 PM

I can see QoinPro is in your list. Is there any proof on blockchain that they have paid till date ? AFAIK they are just adding Satoshis in account everyday !!!

Azgalush

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:40:53 PM

A very nice list, love the layout of this!
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:54:10 PM

http://resilientndisruptive.freeiz.com/

More than 180 online faucets for bitcoin and altcoins, great way to get started in the bitcoin world.
Detailed faucet stats, up to date real usage info on their leaks.
Unlike most faucet rotators, i don't hide the links, you always know where you are going. Some of them use my referral, you are free to remove it from the link if you want.

Leave your feedback!

Have fun!  Tongue

http://earnfreebitcoins.com/  won't load for me. :/ Also, very good work done right there, keep it up. I just wish I had a site like this when I was starting.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

micaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:54:52 AM

I can see QoinPro is in your list. Is there any proof on blockchain that they have paid till date ? AFAIK they are just adding Satoshis in account everyday !!!
I haven't reached payout yet for any of the coins, so like you i'm not sure if that thing is for real. The thing is you don't have to do absolutely nothing besides the registration, so let's just hope it doesn't close before starting the payments...

A very nice list, love the layout of this!
Thanks a lot!

http://earnfreebitcoins.com/  won't load for me. :/ Also, very good work done right there, keep it up. I just wish I had a site like this when I was starting.
Thank you! To be honest i now personaly use an upgraded version where after i click one faucet, i use it, i close the window, and i have a little input where i can save the amount i've gathered. It's pretty quick, allows me to control my balance on those faucets that don't pay immediately and also "feed" the page with those real values you see on the stats. I'm trying to finish one version to publish online but it's far from ready...  Tongue As for earnfreebitcoins.com it gets stuck sometimes but eventualy it will open.

Thank you all
Keep that feedback coming!  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: