Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Is What Happens In Parallel Universes [Also been contacted by aliens]  (Read 193 times)
Gary434 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 04:04:10 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 06:00:59 PM by Gary434

I have seen in dreams other worlds perhaps. I would tell something about other universe/world/parallel reality/other dimension:

1.  I have seen a world where there is one spiked very very long(at least our solar system length) horn type protruding form their planet which was white in light always but in dark space. There was like tons of humans in back suits moving all around that spike as if that holds some significance for them.

2.  I have seen a world where humans like us were being hunted with snipers in open areas just like some queer sport

3.  I have seen a world where the apartments and buildings are very very strange and mysteriously crafted like in alien life and all are going in line as if we are going in some spacecraft with time as dimension.

4.  I have seen a world where 3 people like Gangam style suits disappearing from one place to other and stealing mysterious artifacts from witch type places.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Ajay-Anand-40

Also been contacted by aliens in sleep and stared by God

I have been contacted by aliens thrice and even stared by God many times straight in eyes in serious manner and all in sleep. A child alien once like shaked my hand in playful manner while i was sleeping, and once alien told me 5 dimensions and I saw some dots of light, and last alien once told me ‘but you will have to survive’ when I thought about non sense world which seems meaningless and all just looks like simple drama and then end. I also saw something very strong and serious stares in my eyes while going to sleep with many different faces like it was God. But all that was 2 years ago and I no longer care about that anymore.
Jwick83

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:28:41 AM

Umm why don't I have dreams like those?

My sleep is somewhat... boring =(
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:33:35 AM

Nice thoughts mate, how I wished I could dream like you. How'd you do that?
Gary434 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 12:56:28 PM

Nice thoughts mate, how I wished I could dream like you. How'd you do that?

no one still got me bro those are not so real and big in dreams here you can see them big or in TV but you forgot dream is just a dream where a persons full consciousness is sleeping it is just like a very faint dream very faint i repeat  Grin just sharing here for the love of sharing  Smiley
lh-crypto.biz
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:11:56 PM

They say that everyone dreams but not always remember them
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:59:24 PM

Scientifically dreams are coming to us due to lack of response from our body while the mind commanding them why this is happening because our body is sleeping but our mind is working too fast while we are in relaxed state.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:27:02 PM

And imagine for a moment that this is true
pavlooster

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:42:24 AM

Why don't you write a book about it  Cheesy or make a video game.
What are you doing when you wake up?
Gary434 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:16:47 AM

Why don't you write a book about it  Cheesy or make a video game.
What are you doing when you wake up?

hi if anyone wants to make a youtube video then he is great! but writing book! oh man i had just got maximum only these 4 dreams and nothing more and only extremely limited to what i have written and no more info in dreams
CPNpr

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:18:59 AM

Same shit, same results just in other ways.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
pavlooster

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:17:54 AM

hi if anyone wants to make a youtube video then he is great! but writing book! oh man i had just got maximum only these 4 dreams and nothing more and only extremely limited to what i have written and no more info in dreams

I think your dreams is wild. Take advantage from it, make something you like. Okay not book, a painting maybe Cheesy anyway, the rest of it just imagination. Some people will live in isolation hoping to get this creative idea.
For me, I hope I don't get these dreams  Undecided pretty scary. May affects my view of life just like after watching some controversial movie.
Gary434 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 10:55:46 AM

I think your dreams is wild. Take advantage from it, make something you like. Okay not book, a painting maybe Cheesy anyway, the rest of it just imagination. Some people will live in isolation hoping to get this creative idea.
For me, I hope I don't get these dreams  Undecided pretty scary. May affects my view of life just like after watching some controversial movie.

i dont know a shit word about painting, but at least these dreams are not copyrighted!?  Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:28:08 PM

But you, yourself, exist here, in the universe you exist in. Parallel universes are simply probabilities that could be where you exist, and often become where you exist for a very short time. Most of them you never exist in.

We are each part of our own universe(s). Like cryptography, even as there are an infinite number of combinations if the length of the hash is infinite, even so there are an infinite number of parallel universes. We each live in our own universe, except once in a while, where a soulmate might join you for certain times in your travels through the universes you travel through.

Understanding parallel universes is not a simple thing. In fact, regarding science reality of PUs, their impingement at points upon each other is what cause the existence of energy waves and subatomic particles. The form in which these subatomic particles exist, is expressed in the material they become. In other words, all matter is made up of countless contact points where various parallel universes momentarily touch each other.

The aether is simply the "flowing" of the parallel universes among each other so that they contact each other at various points and "times." This is entirely non-understandable, because it includes all the dimensions, as well.

Even if you recognize your travels through some of the parallel universes you pass through, you will never be able to explain it adequately enough that someone else will really understand.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Gary434 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:59:25 PM

But you, yourself, exist here, in the universe you exist in. Parallel universes are simply probabilities that could be where you exist, and often become where you exist for a very short time. Most of them you never exist in.

We are each part of our own universe(s). Like cryptography, even as there are an infinite number of combinations if the length of the hash is infinite, even so there are an infinite number of parallel universes. We each live in our own universe, except once in a while, where a soulmate might join you for certain times in your travels through the universes you travel through.

Understanding parallel universes is not a simple thing. In fact, regarding science reality of PUs, their impingement at points upon each other is what cause the existence of energy waves and subatomic particles. The form in which these subatomic particles exist, is expressed in the material they become. In other words, all matter is made up of countless contact points where various parallel universes momentarily touch each other.

The aether is simply the "flowing" of the parallel universes among each other so that they contact each other at various points and "times." This is entirely non-understandable, because it includes all the dimensions, as well.

Even if you recognize your travels through some of the parallel universes you pass through, you will never be able to explain it adequately enough that someone else will really understand.

Cool

hey strange and very strange things you really wrote but I updated the OP to more strange and biggy strange  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: