Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just had the best dream ever : the power of Love !  (Read 104 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:14:06 AM

I sincerely wish to all of you such powerful dream. Like my entire life works explained in one single dream, which goal is to bring people closer to their own truth, to liberate them and me from our inner fear, to be able to really live and love and most importantly die happy and appeased !

warning // disclaimer, I am no Christ, or at least, I want Justice... and for that... the rivers of blood of babylon will be full of the enemies of love ! and for them, sometimes, there is no time, to remove or reroot their entire being, as maybe it's too damaged and or too time consuming and or requires too much resources that I don't have, but if you are up to it, more power to you, but sometimes, accept that your "pet projects" will have to be slaughtered to make more room faster... let it go and breath !

are you ready to die? thinking about it, there still fear, but I think it's normal... it's the way it goes before the real and only jump ! or maybe not... who knows...

so let's make russia eternaler by embarking on the williamson project ! bcuz

1. we can do it
and 2, we can kill those who oppose it !

which is fair !

is there a demonic swarm election warming up? will the avengers of troubles come here to post or chose the various others uncensorable system like bitmessage or steemit? who knows who knows... or maybe a few ks adds on the empire of censorships systems will be enough Smiley.

anyway ! I hope this brief reintroducory post will have triggered it's swath of snowflakes... be cool, more love and happyness, for all and shared !

let's make those enemies of Mankind dances, until they stop and their entire existence is shattered by first the unstoppable power of time !

and let's remember that beyond all their lies, the USA could be as great as russia... but it needs a death squad to back the project of love...

in short and to rehash some wise words, if the vaders of darkness, war and genocide protects the last hope of the boomers generations for the project of love... at least the princess will have some space, but boundaries too...

first advice : don't threat on the empire baby !

and if she fails, we can close the chapter on this generation. as only waste they were. yeah, their removals is a few days of work, at best Smiley.

so dark...

and still there is only light in st pete... Smiley.

have fun kiddies !

edit : and happy 4th of july... let's enjoy the fireworks, but the day after it's time the party starts...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: