Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:19:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not support trump bcz  (Read 215 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:37:07 AM

he doesn't give a fuck about the health of the world, and his gmo supports was the tipping point. fuck that illiterate pig.I just hope he will have the dignity to offer a fair fight to the 3 worthy candidates aka yang, gabbard and of course the marvelous Williamson... and maybe even be more imperial by allowing ted cruz to challenge him...

for all the others, they can be executed now. they are all worthless scumbags, whose existence can't be related to life. and I see them as mortal enemies. no words on gmos, nothing on the rape gangs, the borders, and more importantly on love...

the 3 are great bcz

1. williamson understands it all... may be faking it, but who knows... always JFKable.
2. gabbard is a fighter, understand gmo, but she will have to understand the new project Ziggurat for afgh to annoy China Smiley
3. yang understand AI

and ted cruz because he is really funny ! (build the wall with el chappo $$$ and I guess would have more balls than the orange swine... but anyway, if he doesn't care about cancer rates among children, dementia etc, to be executed like jfk...

fed up with all the lots...

S- the intelligence State , which for one will chose love, and if it fails... back to business as usual !! Russia is already great

I think if this actual potus does a obama like against the tea party with the irs and spying >>> instajfk.

no more !

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:04:34 AM

I support Trump. But I support Adam Kokesh more, because Adam wants to shut the Federal Government down - https://kokeshforpresident.com/.

Wink

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
SinisterS

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:00:04 PM

Your anger, calling him the orange swine makes it incapable for you to see whether he truly doesn't care for the world or not.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 09:48:11 PM

he doesn't give a fuck about the health of the world, and his gmo supports was the tipping point. fuck that illiterate pig.I just hope he will have the dignity to offer a fair fight to the 3 worthy candidates aka yang, gabbard and of course the marvelous Williamson... and maybe even be more imperial by allowing ted cruz to challenge him...

for all the others, they can be executed now. they are all worthless scumbags, whose existence can't be related to life. and I see them as mortal enemies. no words on gmos, nothing on the rape gangs, the borders, and more importantly on love...

the 3 are great bcz

1. williamson understands it all... may be faking it, but who knows... always JFKable.
2. gabbard is a fighter, understand gmo, but she will have to understand the new project Ziggurat for afgh to annoy China Smiley
3. yang understand AI

and ted cruz because he is really funny ! (build the wall with el chappo $$$ and I guess would have more balls than the orange swine... but anyway, if he doesn't care about cancer rates among children, dementia etc, to be executed like jfk...

fed up with all the lots...

S- the intelligence State , which for one will chose love, and if it fails... back to business as usual !! Russia is already great

I think if this actual potus does a obama like against the tea party with the irs and spying >>> instajfk.

no more !

what do you mean with health of the world?

economic development of the developing world?

climate change and global warming?

thx

regards

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:36:36 AM

Your anger, calling him the orange swine makes it incapable for you to see whether he truly doesn't care for the world or not.

Trump is going to win the presidential 2020 elections with or without your support, his fan base has increased tremendously and if that converts into votes it’ll be enough for him to win the elections. There’s no doubt in people’s mind that he’s taken controversial decisions, but then again he’s brokered peace with Russia and North Korea cut out subsidies to countries and saved lots of money for USA. Trump is the first ever president to walk on North Korean soil and when it comes to elections this all will be highlighted, and in my opinion it’s more than enough for him to be re-elected.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 09:23:04 AM

It doesn't matter for whom you vote, the deep state always stays in power.  This is true in the UK, the US, and Europe. It's time that the US fought for independence from the country that controls it - this is know as Washington. Money should be spent on repairing the national infrastructure, and the economy. and not on wars, attempted regime changes in 3/4 of the world, and the purchase of health destroying pharmaceuticals.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
radambom123

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:42:55 AM

Good if we talk about the monetary link here
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:49:42 PM

I can be angry, hateful, supportive or what ever it's my own business as long as I don't represent a threat to his being, I don't see where is the problem. It's called freedom of speech... and your views of the world are quite irritating !

what do you mean with health of the world?

economic development of the developing world?

climate change and global warming?

thx

regards

health... like not eating gmo, breast feeding, anti dirty laced vaxx, electrosmog, radiation, pollution... this kind of stuff... www.naturalnews.com

Trump is going to win the presidential 2020 elections

If the crusade against the epstein connection is a success, it will only be more glorious Smiley.

Good if we talk about the monetary link here

anyway ! I can change my mind faster than the weather in Murmansk !

and to conclude :

we can only hope, and if it's not by example, who are we to speak about liberty  Huh

I hope you will understand the deepness of this last phraze... we hope and wait ! patiently.

and if trump and xi can reach an agreement which will unlock the complete dream... forget the little jewish story... there it's the BIG Door !

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:40:18 PM

Seems like a troll post to be honest. He is trying to talk to important leaders around the world like Putin or Kim from North Korea. He also didn't start a fucking world war with Iran either. People said he would be the cause of a third world war and it seems like he is the one stopping it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:12:22 PM

I am not an American but I think that Trump has made significant efforts to improve citizens' lives.
He may be eccentric and arrogant but it seems he care about his people and try to make a positive impact in their well being.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: