Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all Nigerian are scammers  (Read 237 times)
Nigerian CocoPalm Farmer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:10:09 AM

Remember some of us are good not all scammers.  Even though we raised as young child taught how to scam in many ways it is in our blood do not mean we all do it. So keep that in mind please.
Passionate
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:13:36 AM

If you are referring to the old "Nigerian Prince Scam" as to the prerogative of why you had to make this post, I would understand why you want to reiterate that not all Nigerians are scammers. However, for people who are smart enough to read between the lines, I believe they know as well that the email (from the Nigerian Prince) is a total scam.

Believe it or not, I wouldn't know Nigeria (as a country) if that email didn't land on my old Yahoo email.

Besides, I believe that not all Nigerians are scammers same as the notion that not all middle-eastern people are terrorists.
Jwick83

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:19:47 AM

How do we know you are not a scam?

I pay you 100$

You give me 1Million in my bank account pls!!

Haha jk

You are one of a kind. Good that you feel that you shouldn't scam, you are not conforming to the norm of scammers, even though you were taught how to be.
Good for you. More power to you.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:32:27 AM

Remember some of us are good not all scammers. 
Your statement even makes me think that most Nigerians are scammers. Huh

I read an article about who is doing illegal things on internet is Nigerians followed by Russians not sure about the accuracy but now I got most of them are taught to scam from child.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:41:20 AM

If you are referring to the old "Nigerian Prince Scam" as to the prerogative of why you had to make this post, I would understand why you want to reiterate that not all Nigerians are scammers. However, for people who are smart enough to read between the lines, I believe they know as well that the email (from the Nigerian Prince) is a total scam.

I think this is the case hes reffering to.
Its so obvious scam that only really really really naive people fall for that. Theese emails are constructed that way, to only attract this kind of people, so there are spelling mistakes for a reason etc.
I read all about it, there is great website nigerian scam eater (this scam have number reffering to it, so like 420eater or smth) with many stories how he scam the scammers in a funny way.

To the topic author, i know not all people from a country are responsible for a group of people making scam. So worry not, nigerians are nice people too, like all people there are good and bad ones. Welcome to the forums, learn and be nice to others Smiley
roosbit

Activity: 893
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:49:33 AM

Not all Nigerians are scammers thats a fact!

But some Nigerians have carried out some scams so good bad such that they put themselves on the scammers map, you don't believe me check for yourself  Roll Eyes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 10869

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:51:10 AM

If you are referring to the old "Nigerian Prince Scam" as to the prerogative of why you had to make this post, I would understand why you want to reiterate that not all Nigerians are scammers. However, for people who are smart enough to read between the lines, I believe they know as well that the email (from the Nigerian Prince) is a total scam. <...>
Unfortunately, just in the US alone, this sort of scam is still managing to pull around 700K$ per year (see https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/nigerian-prince-scams-still-rake-in-over-700000-dollars-a-year.html), with an average of 2.133$ per victim. By the way, the referenced article has an interesting table of average amount scammed per scam type and victim.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:10:48 AM

You don't have to keep on creating threads that are not related to this board. Why don't you just engage in your previous thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160927.msg51684673#msg51684673 ?
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 08:35:03 AM

Your threads makes people think what Nigerians are and not. I have friends from Nigeria and they are too good. I have clients and customers too from Nigeria and they are good. Why you created this thread ? Just to tell people that Nigerians are not scammer? Everyone knows that they are not scammer

but when someone get scammed once or twice by any specific country person, in your example if someone get scammed by Nigerians twice then he will fill bad and his mind will call him Nigerians are Scammers and he will spread his words everywhere and at that time you will not find any one against that person who spread negativity against Nigerians but it doesn't mean they also hate Nigerians they just try to ignore this type of shit.  You also need to just ignore them or try to tell them that everyone is not same if they are not ready to listen then leave them.

In this world everyone needs to earn profit and they want it from anyone no matters who you are if you are good in developing and charging less than americans or indians they someone will hire you not those others.

no need of such threads

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
sh4dowcrypto250

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:05:42 AM

Why make this thread tho? Scammers have no specific race bruh. Everyone can be a scammer despite not being Nigerian. This is just purely racism. I have seen and dealt with a lot of scammers in different races before. A scammer is a scammer and that's just it and nothing comes in between even race or gender. I have a lot of acquaintances that are Nigerian and they are quite good, they are hardworking and persevering. And may I know what is the issue with this one and the reason why you made this thread? May I see some articles?
lh-crypto.biz
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:19:09 PM

A letter from the Prince of Nigeria is a cliché.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:20:31 PM

Remember some of us are good not all scammers.  Even though we raised as young child taught how to scam in many ways it is in our blood do not mean we all do it. So keep that in mind please.
You maybe have in mind to improve Nigeria image through this post but i find out that it is more damage than you think. Maybe you parents raise you through scamming if you said "is in our food" but i know many Nigeria that are good, have good moral behavior, never scam any one, return anything find that is not theirs, help others build successful career and helped many helpless people. Scamming is not in the blood of any nation and you can be scam by citizens of any nation. Scamming no , no nationality!
itcoinbay

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

This place is a mental leper colony!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 10:36:52 PM

Remember some of us are good not all scammers.  Even though we raised as young child taught how to scam in many ways it is in our blood do not mean we all do it. So keep that in mind please.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1003608516507958&set=a.150642291804589&type=3&theater

This guy recently died in Nigeria. In his home was found 28 billion dollars.

For the last twenty years he has tried to give away this money, but no one answered his e-mails.

Bitcointalk.org - the establishment in disguise.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:50:47 AM

Remember some of us are good not all scammers.  Even though we raised as young child taught how to scam in many ways it is in our blood do not mean we all do it. So keep that in mind please.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1003608516507958&set=a.150642291804589&type=3&theater

This guy recently died in Nigeria. In his home was found 28 billion dollars.

For the last twenty years he has tried to give away this money, but no one answered his e-mails.

The question is, who did he scam to get the $28 billion?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: