Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black people less evolved? Brain like the monkey?  (Read 625 times)
Nigerian CocoPalm Farmer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:18:24 AM

I get many mean messages, hurtful stuff but I don't know what to believe.  My Nigerian brothers do look more apelike instead of the whites.  They say we have intelligence like the monkey because less evolved.  I do not know what to think.  What you say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:24:39 AM

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:28:06 AM

People have no problem admitting certain races have better physical genetics.  It is no coincidence that every 100m sprinter in the olympics are black.  If genetics make up our physical attributes the same applies to intelligence.  It is clear that blacks have a lower average iq. 

Black people had a less harsh environment to evolve in so their brains didn't have to adapt like northern europeans.  while africans were still living in huts europeans were smelting metal, glass making, building huge structures, etc.

Also I will leave this here:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/07/01/google-apologizes-after-photos-identify-black-people-as-gorillas/29567465/

black people were being recognized as apes by their Image identification program
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:07:57 AM

epstein brain too... so... it ain't the skin, it's the soul... some are corrupted, maybe salvageable but by measure of safety and speed, to the other side for triage.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:01:31 PM

I get many mean messages, hurtful stuff but I don't know what to believe.  My Nigerian brothers do look more apelike instead of the whites.  They say we have intelligence like the monkey because less evolved.  I do not know what to think.  What you say?

a society is only that capable as it's individual members are willing to do sacrifices.

otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:42:31 PM

People have no problem admitting certain races have better physical genetics.  It is no coincidence that every 100m sprinter in the olympics are black.  If genetics make up our physical attributes the same applies to intelligence.  It is clear that blacks have a lower average iq. 

Black people had a less harsh environment to evolve in so their brains didn't have to adapt like northern europeans.  while africans were still living in huts europeans were smelting metal, glass making, building huge structures, etc.

Also I will leave this here:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/07/01/google-apologizes-after-photos-identify-black-people-as-gorillas/29567465/

black people were being recognized as apes by their Image identification program

This has to be one of the most fucked up things i have seen being said here on BCT.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:52:38 PM

This has to be one of the most fucked up things i have seen being said here on BCT.
I will use it as an example to show my students what can happen if they don't learn basic genetics.

Just because people have no problem pushing stereotypes, doesn't make the stereotypes true.  They can't be true because "black people" and "race" don't even exist.   There are more genetic differences between groups of people within the socially constructed "races" than there are between them.  Africa isn't a monolith and there are dozens of ancestral groups. IQ is a social construct.  Facial recognition is based on code created by programmers who use white faces as a default.  A person's skin color is one trait caused by a few genes out of tens of thousands but a difference in skin color appears over the entire surface of one's body which can give people an impression that skin color is more than just one thing especially when those people are basing everything off of what they see with their eyes. 

iamhungry

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:59:09 PM

You'll definitely get some kickback but then some others who will agree with you as well  Grin
amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:00:53 AM

Black people had a less harsh environment to evolve in so their brains didn't have to adapt like northern europeans.  while africans were still living in huts europeans were smelting metal, glass making, building huge structures, etc.

Are you for real?
I am not an African but this statement of yours is plain stupid. China and India lie in the tropical and temperate zones with an environment supporting human growth. Going by your analogy, they should be having a lower IQ than the northern Europeans but I see them beating you at everything by a fair margin. And if you are to cry about the development indicators, let me point it out that for the past 3000 years these countries DOMINATED the world in everything. It is only for the last 200 years that the tables had turned and they are slowly regaining their position back. So, I don't take your argument.

The program was developed by some really shitty developer. Try hiring some better programmers.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:07:42 AM

The program was developed by some really shitty developer. Try hiring some better programmers.

or smart monkeys Smiley

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:47:54 PM

No, not less evolved. Simply more devolved.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:51:28 PM

People have been so brainwashed by social justice warriors that they can't be objective and look at this form a scientific view point.  I'm sure we all admit that blacks for the most part have superior physical genetics, (jumping, sprinting, etc) why is it so hard for you guys to believe that on average certain races have higher quality genetics towards intelligence.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:58:49 PM

Puny, intelligent whites, whose genetics won't allow many of them to jump 6 feet high, so they have to build airplanes that can fly them many miles high.

Powerful, musclebound blacks, whose genetics won't allow them to travel across the sky, but many of whom can jump 6 feet high.

Emotionally capable blacks who lure whites into allowing them to fly across the sky many miles high in the planes of the whites.

Sneaky greedy whites who get paid by the blacks and each other to fly in the airplanes.

What?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:34:59 PM

People have no problem admitting certain races have better physical genetics.  It is no coincidence that every 100m sprinter in the olympics are black.  If genetics make up our physical attributes the same applies to intelligence.  It is clear that blacks have a lower average iq.  

Black people had a less harsh environment to evolve in so their brains didn't have to adapt like northern europeans.  while africans were still living in huts europeans were smelting metal, glass making, building huge structures, etc.

Also I will leave this here:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/07/01/google-apologizes-after-photos-identify-black-people-as-gorillas/29567465/

I would have worded it more kindly but he does have a point about genetics. Thing is, any mention of genetics in public is anathema these days. The scientific community still talk about the effects on physique though. For example, there's still research on how the Tibetans and Incans came up with different adaptations to low-oxygen levels (I forgot which is which but one came up with larger red-blood cells while the other have less hemoglobin to avoid damage or something). Then there's the Badjaus of Southeast Asia who adapted to a marine lifestyle by having larger spleens - something you just don't develop by training!

If genetics affect these body parts, why not the brain, if not the structure then at least the chemistry? We already know that certain mental conditions are inheritable...

No, not less evolved. Simply more devolved.     Cool

LOL, that's mean!  Grin
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:34:29 PM

You'll definitely get some kickback but then some others who will agree with you as well  Grin
"less evolved"? I don't think there is a race that is highly evolved more than africa and African! It is a media brainwashed that make some race think there are better than African. Colour, geographical location or race don't determine intelligence.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:04:12 PM

You'll definitely get some kickback but then some others who will agree with you as well  Grin
"less evolved"? I don't think there is a race that is highly evolved more than africa and African! It is a media brainwashed that make some race think there are better than African. Colour, geographical location or race don't determine intelligence.

Yep! It's a toss-up between Africa and the Middle East to see which one is more devolved. Besides, they are connected through Israel.

Cool

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:45:30 AM

in my opinion, skin color is not part of the shortcomings, but for intelligence problems, in fact, some of the African resources are really concerned about where the poverty line is so visible, the level of human intelligence is not measured by the ethnic race of the nation.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:28:07 PM

^^^ Yet, it is skin color that seems to designate a certain segment of the population, like race. If there were another easy way, it would be used. Certainly there are some highly intelligent black people. But it seems that statistically blacks have an average lower IQ.

Perhaps we should measure the IQ of everyone, and we should designate all people who have a lower IQ as "black," while those of the higher IQs as "oriental." Middle IQs would be "white."

See https://www.amren.com/.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (2)

Cultural and educational differences can be observed within races.

All Homo Sapiens evolved the same way.  We all belong to the same Ape family.

I think you are confused about what evolution is.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:06:51 PM

That is not true. There are many black people, especially Nigerian, who excels in the scientific world.
The people who told you that are probably misserable and they don't try to succeed in their lives.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: