Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: taking decisions  (Read 7160 times)
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

A wise person will be able to take a wise decision. How to be wise? Know the problem of the decision that you will decide. Analyze them, and make some considerations from the positive and negative sides. Then, taking a decision in the right time and place will be very good for all.
That is pretty good, but it doesn't meant that we can perfectly make it without a mistakes. Not only decision we have to take care of but also to give importance to our self-confidence in every decisions we've made. It is really be a tough decision in investing crypto and we need to be rush rather than to think it wisely.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:18:06 PM

I totally agree. We are the captain of our soul and whatever decisions that we make should be what we really want and not that someone influence us. We can evaluate and analyze things based on their experience but still the final decision should be from you as an individual. If you really feel investing on that coin, so be it. No one to blame at the end of the day.
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:48:15 PM

It is very gratifying to read all the comments but in my opinion the wisdom is relative and we can not define it as a basis in the crypto world. However, as in the comments above what happens in real life we can take to the virtual world, but how so? If you have experienced difficulties you will obviously value what you have and your investment becomes the basis of security, so the opposite also happens. To sum up, we can characterize your wisdom by your life experience and the virtual is only a consequence. It is worth remembering that it is a different thought.

Think about it.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 11:52:35 PM

The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .
i agree if you think that your right stand up and dont be scared to fail
i always told myself that im responsible in my success and failure
we only have one life and dont be afraid to take a risk because failure is just part of life and its not permanent

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:34:26 AM

The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .
That last part summarizes it all, because in every field, we always have people that will be better than us, so we cannot top working too with people’s opinion, just that we should not rely on them as you rightly said. I have really made some quite number of successful investments, thanks to those that gave clue to them on this forum. When I see someone’s opinion, I don’t just react on it immediately, I go back too to make further research to confirm if the opinion is right or nit. I take the ones that I feel is right and I dish the one I feel is not right.

His crypto industry is too large for us to really know it all, or be able to make the right decision on our own, sometimes, people give opinion based on the experience they already have with whatever subject it they are giving the opinion about.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:50:40 AM

I guess there are many people who felt such as you and they ends up with lost a huge money. It's okay for those people who felt to these experiences and they change their minds to find more knowledge so as they will have decision who made by themselves. But it is not good for those who felt to these experiences and didn't find more knowledge and they only depend on someone/some people suggestion. Take a suggestion is good actually, but they have to know how potential the project by themselves. Actually, to find more knowledge about cryptocurrency is an easy way at this time, there are many medias such as steemit, medium, reddit or twitter that can be use to find about cryptocurrencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:08:18 PM

I think if we make any decision on the basis of desire and also the results of our own analysis, we will never regret or blame anyone. We must understand, that when you want to determine the choice of investment in cryptocurrency, the thing that we must determine is analysis and strategy. But also have to listen to other people's opinions a little, for decision-making material.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:14:31 PM

are you a motivator? but, thank you for giving a little enlightenment, you are right I don't want to imitate the success of others I will invest in my own choice of coins.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:27:05 PM

taking a decision in the right time is very important for all traders,
because traders should knew when they must sell their crypto in profit and cut their loss if their predictions going to wrong directions
and always remember to confidence with your own predictions  Wink

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:14:12 PM

like the rest of your life, you have to make a few mistakes to learn from them.
that's part of it, but making them again and again would be bad.
in any case you have to be very careful and rather work in peace or think twice
before you do something that can't be undone. but also that is not different than in real life Cheesy
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:17:22 PM

And you should never give up even if you have multiple failures. It might just be your test. Believe in yourself and try to correct every mistakes you previously made. I know it's easier to say than do but you should have courage to take the lead of your life. Study, research, even if you are not investing make a detailed study of several projects why they failed or why they were successful and find the correct project for you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

Our brain is composed of billions of neurons. All of them are transmitting the data efficiently throughout our body. In short, we are capable to make decisions because of our brain and neurons. However, because we have our own philosophy, each of our decisions affected. Our decision varies to what we have experienced and how do we conclude things. Will it beneficial to us in a long term, even it is wrong at now? So, it means that my decision is best for my own side but not in your part. Therefore, we should not laugh others decision.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:30:05 PM

what's the connection between taking decisions and the place/boards where you posted your thread ?
OP is not even mention any altcoin things, however there's no any single word he said about altcoins.
It should be fine if you posted it on Off-Topics board or Beginners & Help

Tozex