Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: taking decisions  (Read 7160 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:44:10 PM

The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .

yes, making your own decision to start investing in the few coins we will choose is indeed the best decision because we have strong self-confidence. although advice from others needs to be obtained but who can make decisions only themselves, so the investment we will make is based on the courage that we have and do not race against others
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 06:04:38 PM

Investment in the encrypted market does have its own ideas. Learn to make your own decisions based on analysis at any time. Others'opinions or information can only be used for reference. There is a lot of information on the network, both real and false. We need the ability to discriminate information. Otherwise, there will be a great risk to invest in encryption.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:12:09 PM

The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .

Decision making is a very important step in life which one must take carefully and seriously, however, as you rightly said, not all decisions taking will yield desired result but one just need to keep being optimistic that better days lie ahead.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:18:25 PM

Taking good decisions about our life and endeavours comes with great strength. This is because, most times the decision might not work according to how we plan it, but yet we still forge ahead. Bringing this to the crypto space, one can see that taking part in any IEO, ICO or trading comes with its own risk, but since the decision has been taking, it will end up teaching and strengthening us on the long run. Thus taking decisions ourselves really matters and not that of others.

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:24:34 PM

Failure is a part of success, this is means a lot. We are only human and sometimes we must face a rough road and and made a mistake. But the whole process makes us stronger and we will take decision more wisely.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Viscore

Activity: 3066
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:25:25 PM

Taking good decisions about our life and endeavours comes with great strength. This is because, most times the decision might not work according to how we plan it, but yet we still forge ahead. Bringing this to the crypto space, one can see that taking part in any IEO, ICO or trading comes with its own risk, but since the decision has been taking, it will end up teaching and strengthening us on the long run. Thus taking decisions ourselves really matters and not that of others.
Yes. Being on crypto investment,it's better to be independent and knows well what you are doing than to keep on relying others for decisions and end up still failed because of lack of self-knowledge. For me, it would be better if we commit mistakes on our own because this will definitely make us a better person on our next journey.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:59:01 AM

I experienced this kind of failures so many times, investing in Cryptocurrency is a very different ball game, you need to keep up, what works now will not work tomorrow, there are so many shills hypes and dumps in the market, and you need to know how to classify your coins.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:26:44 PM

I couldn't have said it better... But I would like to add that failure is sometimes a sign that a particular venture/fast is beyond your ability, it is good to dream big but we should always know our strengths and weaknesses and only take on projects that we could realistically see through.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:28:56 PM

It is very important to take independent decision when it comes to investing in crypto. Some people rely solely on the decision taken by other people. This is not good enough for crypto investment because most of time it end up being the wrong decision. As a crypto investor, one must be able to take independent decision because it really goes a long way.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:38:37 PM

Well, you are right. Better make own decision so when you fail you will not be blaming others. Only weak people rely on other people’s decision and when they fail they almost eat the person for the said decision. If you decide on your own whether you fail or succeed you are developing yourself. You are learning and you are getting wisdom but it is also a pride not to consider successful people’s advice. Successful people are more credible in giving advice than just hearers.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:19:34 PM

In life, you always have to step up your game and do things on your own. You can always ask for people's opinion but in the end you have to decide. That way you cannot blame anyone if things do not go the way you expected them to.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:21:57 PM

Yeah, you are right. The best thing to do is take your own decision. No matter what people say, in the end you know what is better for you and you decide your next steps. Taking peoples suggestion from the internet will only get you biased answers. They will always tend to prefer options that was or will be better for them. So, just do your own analysis and found out what is better for you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:27:52 PM

Most times taking decisions comes with a lot of things. In this space, it is not really easy making good decisions on your own, but once it is mastered, it strengthens and sets the person on another level of greatness. So i think we should be bold when taking decisions as it will in one way or the other contribute something in our lives..

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:40:04 PM

Looking up on others decision is part of your research but if you follow them even though if you've felt something wrong with their decision then that's a big mistake ,so you must take other part of aspects for your research before investing on it , but anyway , mistake is a lesson for everyone , and just avoid to be repeated .
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:18:22 PM

become a good traders should knew how to trade correctly,
wich mean traders should know when they must enter the market and exit the market in lost or profit my friend
and of course taking a right decisions is the main part to become a good trader  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:39:11 PM

Learning from experiences is one of he best ways to move forward in life. If the story was a different one, that is, if all those opportunities you tried worked out for you, the news will be good. The best thing one can do is to make enough research about a venture. After you have read as much as possible and you have asked questions from those who are learned about it, you will make less mistakes and your results will be better.

It's actually sad you had to go through all these but I trust you have learnt so much from it and your wealth of experience has greatly increased.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:13:53 PM

In trading, decision taking should be decided on how the risk you want to take. Sometimes no risk , no rewards. Everything generally in life is about risk.

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:24:11 PM

This is a good advice, to make it in crypto, one has to believe in himself, make decision and abide by them instead of following everything self acclaimed pros say.
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

yes, in crypto investing we shouldn't invest because someone says to invest this coin. The best thing is investing our money by doing proper research on ourselves. In that process, we can get other's opinions to help our research.

Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:56:40 PM

Decision making Is one area every of its makers must do carefully.. In all areas of humanity life,  is decision making paramount.  Now talking crypto, decisions taken in this regard is such that may not be taken alright often times objectively,  why because, one may decide to sell off some tokens at times,  of which they would double, triple up later,  while deciding to hold some others,  only to find out they are on their way to their last zero
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: