Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: taking decisions  (Read 7160 times)
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:13:21 PM

Hello arrangut. Sorry, don’t fully get what you mean. Of course reliability matters, but what exactly are you talking about? Cause there are things it is pretty difficult to analyze. Like reputation or so

Oh yes, agree with you. However this all might be truly helpful in some cases and that's why many companies are analyzing its users etc
yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:14:57 PM

Oh yes, agree with you. However this all might be truly helpful in some cases and that's why many companies are analyzing its users etc

No doubt that digital identity matters. It helps a lot with evaluating main factors that matter even for traditional companies, like banks and so on
arrangut

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:16:30 PM

No doubt that digital identity matters. It helps a lot with evaluating main factors that matter even for traditional companies, like banks and so on

And have you thoughts of how everything works in the framework of blockchain? Cause this is also a pretty interesting case
yourdano

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:20:08 PM

And have you thoughts of how everything works in the framework of blockchain? Cause this is also a pretty interesting case

Not really into it. But blockchain seems to be pretty transparent and logical
arrangut

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:21:16 PM

Not really into it. But blockchain seems to be pretty transparent and logical

That's true and existing blockchains work well for value transfer, especially in an anonymous way. But the decisions about those transfers are made in a social context
yourdano

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:23:08 PM

That's true and existing blockchains work well for value transfer, especially in an anonymous way. But the decisions about those transfers are made in a social context

But what is the problem then? Lack of analysis in social context? Haven't ever heard of any solutions that help here
arrangut

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:50:38 PM

But what is the problem then? Lack of analysis in social context? Haven't ever heard of any solutions that help here

Absolutely. As the decisions about those transfers are made in a social context, that's not recorded on the public ledger. I cannot say that there are many solutions that provide opportunities here. The most advanced one I am aware of is UOS Network. So this is exactly what team is bringing with UOS and DPoI
yourdano

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:54:14 PM

Absolutely. As the decisions about those transfers are made in a social context, that's not recorded on the public ledger. I cannot say that there are many solutions that provide opportunities here. The most advanced one I am aware of is UOS Network. So this is exactly what team is bringing with UOS and DPoI

And how important is the process in general? Is it applicable to entire p2p industry? Cause so far sounds pretty promising, however, again, haven't ever thought of that all before
arrangut

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:55:40 PM

And how important is the process in general? Is it applicable to entire p2p industry? Cause so far sounds pretty promising, however, again, haven't ever thought of that all before

I would say that process is very important. We are talking about decision-making in a decentralized network and here reputation system is required to make that process fast and cost-effective, and the system should also de a decentarlized one. And as for use cases, again, use cases are anything with a need for a rating, ranking, reputation. Content platforms, marketplaces, social media. Any peer2peer platform could use it
yourdano

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:00:06 PM

I would say that process is very important. We are talking about decision-making in a decentralized network and here reputation system is required to make that process fast and cost-effective, and the system should also de a decentarlized one. And as for use cases, again, use cases are anything with a need for a rating, ranking, reputation. Content platforms, marketplaces, social media. Any peer2peer platform could use it

Is it only the idea? Or something is already in existence?
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:44:42 PM

This is probably basic to a lot of people, but it must be said that this is one of the most important thing especially if you want to survive and make great profits in the cryptosphere. Nothing beats making good decisions, be it for short term, or long term. The decision you make for every process will determine whether or not you make losses or wins. Good decision making helps us not to make bad investment choices.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
arrangut

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:46:14 PM

Is it only the idea? Or something is already in existence?

Yeah, absolutely. And anyone can use the protocol, it is open source. Since it is based on EOSIO, making apps is easy to hook into
yourdano

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:50:06 PM

Yeah, absolutely. And anyone can use the protocol, it is open source. Since it is based on EOSIO, making apps is easy to hook into

That sounds very impressing and I believe it would be easily applicable in real life
arrangut

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:51:13 PM

That sounds very impressing and I believe it would be easily applicable in real life

It must for sure. In many spheres - from banking&finances to some personal p2p interactions
blckhawk

Activity: 1526
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:05:41 AM

Sometimes, we tend to forget to use our own knowledge, intuition, and reasoning to take the right decisions. This is what we must try to avoid doing, instead make use of your own skills and tools to assess the best desicion with all the factors taken into account. Having said that, it's still not bad to do mistakes once in a while, as all people do. What's important is you learn after you failed, and use that learning you gained to perform better in decision making.

Learn from your mistakes, and do not get stuck in the past. Move forward and be better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:50:32 AM

The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .

Indeed, we should not be afraid to fail or lose in the investment world. Investments are like speculation but if done with good analysis, I think will produce good profits too. Failure or loss is common and we can take lessons from these failures and make a foothold for our next investment

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:31:29 AM

Wining and losing is all on your own personal decisions and there is no way to know what will happen after you decide to follow a path until you get the end result, in crypto one needs to be careful before making any decisions, for you to avoid making wrong decisions you have to learn from others steps and mistakes
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:30:54 PM

Indeed, we should not be afraid to fail or lose in the investment world. Investments are like speculation but if done with good analysis, I think will produce good profits too. Failure or loss is common and we can take lessons from these failures and make a foothold for our next investment
yup! it is true.
to win we must dare to take decisions, indeed we cannot predict our decisions are profitable or even make us lose.
but if we don't make decisions from now on we can't go anywhere and can't get anything.

and as you said we don't need to fear failure or defeat, just assume that failure is the teacher who will guide us to be successful in the future.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:46:43 PM

Both winning and losing trades are the best teachers in the long term, traders learn the emotional control in the both situation. Let the winners go and cut the losses as soon as possible have to be applied to every crypto trade before it is too late. If the trader is greedy and wants to take every possible opportunity from the crypot market, he will lose and give back the all profits less than 1-year according to my personal crypto trading experience.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:49:10 PM

A decision is the best choice, I think before making a decision must be really sure what we will decide is true, to invest in an ICO I am still in doubt because many projects now have a scam, until now I still ask seniors to make a decision later I take it right and right, before bearing the loss it is better to be careful

Even if the project seems to be successful, I think that no project should be invested in the ICO stage. Because when the product enters the stock market, it can be well below the price of ico. The only place you can be sure of is IEOs. Especially Binance IEOs. No investor who has invested in the IEOs has so far suffered losses. It's a bit troublesome to attend, but I think it's worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: