Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay away from Chimpion!  (Read 492 times)
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:35:21 PM

That story is same like us a bounty hunter, i know what it feel and it happened again and again.
Sometimes i tired to be a bounty hunter and want to leave it and get a real work in offline.
But when i looking bounty it so legit and i am back to be a bounty hunter.
The real problem is, we can't moving on to this jobs.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 04:17:00 PM

Based on the results of my personal observation, this is what I caught (Correct Me if I'm Wrong).

The Chimpion Bounty Campaign is implemented on the Bounty0x Platform.

After being completed and verified by Bounty0x Sheriff, the Chimpion Team decide to re-verify the results. and the results of the verification carried out by the Chimpion Team is they (Chimpion) decided to reduce the bounty budget due to the low quality of the campaign results (as stated in the Bounty0x blog).

Reference: Weekly Distribution Report — June 26th, 2019

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:21:49 PM

it is quite a dissappointing campaign orchestrated by bounty0x, one of the worst bounty platoform that cares less or nothing about the hunters.

I wouldn't support you on this becasue bounty0x is one of the very best of bounty campaign platform that allow transparency and have the mind of the at hand and not the other way round. I have been there so many time and have some proves to show fro my hunting with the platform. Although not saying there's no element of untrustworthy but that's very minimal.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:23:34 PM

I believe that nowadays bounty campaigns in general are not so profitable, because if two years ago, you could easily grab 500 USD from a twitter campaign, right now people are working for 20 bucks worth of tokens for a signature campaign.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:28:14 PM

I believe that nowadays bounty campaigns in general are not so profitable, because if two years ago, you could easily grab 500 USD from a twitter campaign, right now people are working for 20 bucks worth of tokens for a signature campaign.
It's you and kind of people who promoting shit even if the reward is low, don't promote a shit project and make your signature space more worthy. You will not regret at the end. People are getting hundreds of USD in BTC paid signature campaign, I am getting ~$30 from my current campaign, so why you should promote a shit campaign. Leave it and try out a good one.
Moreover, the market is broken at the moment which is why the reward is low.
basicnecromancycr (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

Based on the results of my personal observation, this is what I caught (Correct Me if I'm Wrong).

The Chimpion Bounty Campaign is implemented on the Bounty0x Platform.

After being completed and verified by Bounty0x Sheriff, the Chimpion Team decide to re-verify the results. and the results of the verification carried out by the Chimpion Team is they (Chimpion) decided to reduce the bounty budget due to the low quality of the campaign results (as stated in the Bounty0x blog).

Reference: Weekly Distribution Report — June 26th, 2019
Yes, you are right. The main problem is not their twist about reviewing. The problem is that they declare every work as crappy and worthless. This is not the case for other campaigns. This is the first time I encountered on Bounty0x since I reviewed the projects myself before I decide to join. Chimpion was on Mercatox when they conducted the campaign on B0x and I thought it couldn't be a scam or shady project but clearly, I was wrong.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:51:45 PM

Nothing supernatural happened. I know at least 50 of the same projects that treated their community the same way. But never mind. I think you've created a very bad background information with which they will be very hard to fight.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:52:49 PM

Bounty0X must have entered an agreement with chimpion that they will have the final say regarding the stakes given to each article submitted. I would not really blame chimpion here but bounty0x for not protecting its hunters. They appeared amateurs with what chimpion did.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:13:24 PM

Most importantly, you should not despair. After all, you can wait a little time. Now the market is behaving very well. And the capitalization of more coins has increased greatly. I think you'll be lucky.

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:00:08 PM

Bounty0x teams are the one to take full responsibility for all this mess ,how can a bounty platform allow such a thing to happen ? This is why I don't use other bounty platform except bountyhive which never disappoint me ,either ways you've learned your lesson

Yes, bountyhive is very reputable when it comes to token distribution and they very professional when dealing with bountyhunters complains or issues.
What I actually like mostly about the platform is that they escrow tokens for a campaign managed by them, and they distribute them less than two weeks upon completion of the bounty.
basicnecromancycr (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 08:33:31 PM

I don't intend to blame Bounty0x since they have a very active Telegram channel and very hard-working and helpful team. Also, they have just declared after this Chimpion situation for which they had been struggling for a long time, they will only accept pre-funded campaigns. This is a fine move and this means they care about bounty hunters as much as they don't go into issues. I actually thought about what else B0x could do about the situation but couldn't end up with a solution. This is completely caused by the bad intentions of Chimpion team.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 09:15:19 PM

Developers are not complete fools. They at least gave you a certain amount of rewards. It's usually worse. You knew you were risking your time and you were willing to do it.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:23:10 PM

Unfortunately it is not uncommon that the project team throws bounty hunters. Very often they get quite a small amount for their work, because the project team changes the rules or even worsens the situation of bounty hunters. I think that you simply better forget about this situation and continue to work further.

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:49:21 PM

it is quite a dissappointing campaign orchestrated by bounty0x, one of the worst bounty platoform that cares less or nothing about the hunters.

Bountyox has really proven to be a worthless platform and it's so unfortunate that Chimpion identified with them. Thus is not their first time doing this but I guess this particular one with Chimpion is the worst. Anyways I have already said my goodbye to them

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:45:23 PM

From what the OP has just said, it is a clear indication that most bounties are waste of time,  which is why people are shying away from it and opting for either trading or investment.
Chimpion also behaved like other projects I know of. Which shows that they are scammers, although their fundraising was done successfully.
Very soon, it will loose volume and that will mark the end.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:56:39 PM

Developers are not complete fools. They at least gave you a certain amount of rewards. It's usually worse. You knew you were risking your time and you were willing to do it.
But the problem is when most of the developers were doing this thing at the end of the campaign and that gives disadvantage to the bounty hunters. why they are not willing to audit it at the middle of campaign and why should they do that at the end of campaign? that question is totally make sense.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:57:31 PM

Bountyox has really proven to be a worthless platform and it's so unfortunate that Chimpion identified with them. Thus is not their first time doing this but I guess this particular one with Chimpion is the worst. Anyways I have already said my goodbye to them

I'm reading a lot of complaints in that bounty platform.
I hope bounty hunters stop using their services and find a worthwhile one.
It seems that they don't really care with their participants at all.
Maybe, as long as they can extract money from those crap projects, they will launch their bounty and even if they blatantly know that they are heading to be scam project.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:00:56 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 11:11:10 PM by virtualx

If its your first time when projects cut the bounty pool or rewards then you might be lucky . Because almost every project currently cut the bounty pool at the end of bounty and some even freeze tokens for half year or even more while token price gets dumped really hard to underground , then they release the tokens =D Usually projects like that don't last long and have no future in my opinion . People spend alot of time doing bounties and got thrown with brick in face . Now its time for project's that do that to fade away Smiley

I was about to say exactly this, he should just take what he has been offered in good faith and learn from it. Many of these bounty managers and developers are no longer straightforward. I had friends that did this very chimpion and bountyOX/Chimpion cannot authoritatively conclude that every single individual did poorly.

Also bountyOX is such a shady place right now, I won't even advise any friend to work with them unless you're battle ready for the headaches you will face.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:46:46 AM

I can't understand the project team. They perfectly understood that now there is a blossoming of the market. They could raise a lot more money and provide financial support for their coin. But for some reason the team decided to cash in on the bounty hunter. Apparently ICO really died.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 10:05:10 AM

Yes, you are right. The main problem is not their twist about reviewing. The problem is that they declare every work as crappy and worthless. This is not the case for other campaigns. This is the first time I encountered on Bounty0x since I reviewed the projects myself before I decide to join. Chimpion was on Mercatox when they conducted the campaign on B0x and I thought it couldn't be a scam or shady project but clearly, I was wrong.

You catch the Main Point.
I am not Bounty0x supporter nor trying to compare it with other platforms. But here I am  arguing with what I got, and the main topic here is actually Chimpion Project Problem not the Bounty0x Platform.

Sorry to say this think, but I saw a lot of comments that actually made Bounty0x as the main suspect and then compared it to other platforms.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: