Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is some under $1 Mil Market Cap coins that can achieve x1000 Gains?  (Read 103 times)
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:01:24 PM

So I made 6 digits on going in TRON, ETH, NEO early when they were still really, really cheap. And selling when high. They had their chance and found NO ADAPTION IN THE REAL WORLD. So now I am looking for the next big thing but many even top200 projects are worth $30m already which is too much for what they offer and are in most cases.

So what is some interesting $1m or $3m projects we can get all get rich and help the planet? Note if they go to $30m some day your $1000 is $30000. If they go to $300m some day your $1000 is $300k. Try that with ETH now (maybe if they find 293484 more planets like the earth and each one has billions of people and ETH becomes the intergalactic only used token LOL).

I like many have been using Ether 1 (etho) since a while, which offer a decantralized web hosting for undeletable (uncensorable) content. This is much needed with governments everywhere censoring content they dont like. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ether-1/

Bitcoin Confidential goes a very easy approach to anonymity by just hiding the amounts and other data from the blockchain, so its less tracable.Made by some known devs for the community. This is like buying Bitcoin when Bitcoin was $0.10. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-confidential/

Any other good projects that are still cheap? Please dont post any coins that are already at $30 billion you will never make insane profits or help anyone but the whales with those.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

Tell me on what price you did invested on TRON, ETH and NEO?
Also, why do you need to ask us which coin we think has potential? If you did invested and made 6 digits from your own pick, why you still need other's opinion?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: