Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fully Animated Browser MMORPG Faucet - Pays Instantly - No Menus - Real Game  (Read 1366 times)
provolone (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:11:07 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2020, 06:14:37 AM by provolone
Merited by Aveatrex (1)

https://playerkillers.exchange

Many of you have been griefing the Internet for years now. But why do it for free? Kill 33 NPCs or 3 players for an instant NANO cashout.

Gameplay video:
https://youtu.be/ArryxLedtDI

Screenshots:

Recent payouts:
https://nanocrawler.cc/explorer/account/xrb_11jfbz4ohcdxjjxz8kua3qw36yshyceqnxpecdjuha13zshctdz4e6y6kdi6/history

The Player Killers' Exchange is a fully interactive action RPG in the IO game style. This is not like the clicker games you have seen before. No timers or countdowns, just animated action.

Broswer based fully graphical action, no installs, plugins or downloads required.

Ads are entirely optional. Select 'zombie' as your character class for a totally free spawn.

Explore more than 700+ areas of conquerable castles, catacombs, spider caverns and sewers. Each castle contains a boss and special loot. Upgrade your character with transformation potions and other collectible items.

No microwallets, fees or minimum balances. Withdraw directly to your personal wallet.

All support requests are handled on discord. Thanks for playing.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:42:50 PM

I have to say the game is a really nice touch. I enjoyed it way more than i probably should Cheesy
Keep up the good work
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:33:39 AM

can it play in Phone? what is the discord link?

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:49:34 PM

Phone controls aren't the best. Works well with smart TVs (with keyboard) or a regular computer. Discord link is on the homepage.
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:51:46 AM

how I can sell nano to bitcoin ?

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:42:03 PM

how I can sell nano to bitcoin ?

kucoin, binance
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:54:04 AM

It is nice to see some actual games with crypto. There isn't enough of this sort of thing.

The game is ok. You have to follow the directions it gives you and you get armour and weapons to use on the way. The problem is that the enemies are far away from one another (you must travel far between enemies)
The maps area is too large. You just have too much travelling to do. It would be better if there were not so many large areas with nothing in them.

provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:02:36 AM

The number and difficulty of NPCs increases as you progress through the game. Spawns are reduced when you enter a map with less health, as a courtesy to fleeing players.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:19:36 PM

The number and difficulty of NPCs increases as you progress through the game. Spawns are reduced when you enter a map with less health, as a courtesy to fleeing players.

Ok thanks. I wonder how long it will take to make it to the leader board. Are there survival times for each player? I would like to know what effort it takes to get there.
Nice game.

provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:28:48 AM

Ok thanks. I wonder how long it will take to make it to the leader board. Are there survival times for each player? I would like to know what effort it takes to get there.
Nice game.

I have word from the reigning champions:

around 14 hours to play to #1

Depending on the NANO/USD price it makes something like $1/hr.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

the screenshots looks very interesting and a bit retro XD
But ingame it was laggy sometimes it beams me back and lost the first fight becourse of these lags o0

regards
provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:57:43 AM

But ingame it was laggy sometimes it beams me back and lost the first fight becourse of these lags o0

regards

The game remains playable with a 500-600ms ping. I have developed it with impossible pings in mind. However, poor connections with high packet loss are difficult. These symptoms are usually remedied by improving your wifi signal. If you are using a wireless/microwave link from your service provider, check the signal and orientation of your antenna.

Overall the network requirements are much less than similar games.

You may also consider trying with a clean install of Chrome.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:01:58 AM

regards

Agreed, neat game and cool idea, but was lagging a bit for me.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:12:23 AM

Thanks guys. I'll keep a look out for any other reports of persistent lag, I haven't heard of this issue before. Certainly not from any of the 150 people on the discord channel.
provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:37:53 PM

I've added three deeper layers to the game. Each layer contains 225 areas for a total of 1386 areas. Six layers of underground caverns, nine islands and 27 conquerable castles.

You'll receive 50% of the loot from players killed in your castles.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

I've added three deeper layers to the game. Each layer contains 225 areas for a total of 1386 areas. Six layers of underground caverns, nine islands and 27 conquerable castles.

You'll receive 50% of the loot from players killed in your castles.
Whats with the laggs iam using Chrome ?
Version 0.65.120 Chromium: 75.0.3770.90 (Offizieller Build) unknown (64-Bit)

And i have huge interenet connection Cheesy on steam games around 8-10 ping

regards
provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:46:11 PM

Try disabling/checking your browser add-ons.

Players are having good results from US, Canada, Europe, Brazil and throughout Asia. I can say the game plays well at up to 500ms. Works on smart TVs and old systems without issue.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:13:44 PM

The concept is very good,very smooth to play and quite fun.The only downsides I see is that sometimes a horde of mobs unleash and you get to fight 6-8 bots at the same time which is impossible to handle.I don't know if staying in the initial map would avoid this hardcore mobs horde so I can stuff myself before exploring or nope.Also do mobs spawn randomly or there have a respawn time in each map?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
provolone (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:13:53 AM

The concept is very good,very smooth to play and quite fun.The only downsides I see is that sometimes a horde of mobs unleash and you get to fight 6-8 bots at the same time which is impossible to handle.I don't know if staying in the initial map would avoid this hardcore mobs horde so I can stuff myself before exploring or nope.Also do mobs spawn randomly or there have a respawn time in each map?

Thanks for playing.

Spawns happen when a player enters an empty map. As you progress the number of spawns increases. Harder NPCs are in different areas. You won't be fighting boss level NPCs unless you want to. Check the castle and deeper caverns for harder NPCs.

Backstab for double damage and don't let NPCs hit you from behind.

The basic NPCs (reptilians & orcs) move slowly so you can always make them chase you down corridors and shoot them with the bow. Killing NPCs recharges your health, so big groups aren't a problem if you kill them in the right order.

If you have low health and flee to a new area, there won't be as many NPCs. Those that do spawn will be of lesser difficulty. Simply resting in place without moving will recharge your health.

Check the discord chat for more tips. Teaming up with other players can make the game easier as well.
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 10:45:53 PM

Unable (as of now) to play anything but the free version. Do you have an affiliate program?

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: