Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fully Animated Browser MMORPG Faucet - Pays Instantly - No Menus - Real Game  (Read 1382 times)
provolone (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:46:31 AM

Unable (as of now) to play anything but the free version. Do you have an affiliate program?

Thanks.

Thanks for playing.

You can play for free (and cashout) by selecting 'zombie' as your character class.

There's no affiliate program yet. I'm interested to know the terms of other faucet sites and what you guys are looking for in regards to that.

There is a team invite option. You'll get 50% of the loot from players killed by your teammates or NPCs in your castles.
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 08:41:33 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 09:32:49 AM by CryptoNinja11

Unable (as of now) to play anything but the free version. Do you have an affiliate program?

Thanks.

Thanks for playing.

You can play for free (and cashout) by selecting 'zombie' as your character class.

There's no affiliate program yet. I'm interested to know the terms of other faucet sites and what you guys are looking for in regards to that.

There is a team invite option. You'll get 50% of the loot from players killed by your teammates or NPCs in your castles.

20-50% is pretty standard.

P.S. Played zombie and cashed out. Nice!
provolone (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:22:18 AM

The game has been updated to use WebGL for rendering. Overall this will result in smoother rendering, especially for older systems.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:44:25 PM

The game has been updated to use WebGL for rendering. Overall this will result in smoother rendering, especially for older systems.

I relly like the game. It is much better and more fun the faucets. You seem to have also added more items?? There are quite a few items to collect and it seems pretty generous. I wonder how long people that get on the scoreboard play for. I noticed the same player is all over the scoreboard. One thing I do not understand it, how do you monotonize your website?

provolone (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:47:11 AM

How do you monetize your website?

Thanks for playing!

Zombies start for free. Other character classes can be bought. You must bid to resume a saved game. There are also free bids supported by bonus credits & ads. When bidding for a character there is a small fee added on top. The balance is yours to withdraw. As long as you kill more than the fee during your session, you'll turn a profit as a player.

So there are two ways to support the game balance ads and fees. Players can avoid this by playing as a zombie exclusively. It is your choice.

Hope this clarifies the game model.

New items and areas are being added. It would be hard to list them all here.

Thanks again.

gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:00:20 PM

how to exchange nano?

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
provolone (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:12:09 PM

https://nanolinks.info/#exchanges
Orange Mango

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:04:02 PM

This is a fun game and a better and more fun way to earn crypto. You need some promotions though. Why not have your own coin? You can get bounty hunters to advertise for you.
More people should know about this instead of shitposting and megathreads. Man people can annoy me so much. The game is so much better than most of this horrible ICO crap.
What else do you plan for the game? What is the next move for the project?
provolone (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:28:30 AM

This is a fun game and a better and more fun way to earn crypto. You need some promotions though. Why not have your own coin? You can get bounty hunters to advertise for you.
More people should know about this instead of shitposting and megathreads. Man people can annoy me so much. The game is so much better than most of this horrible ICO crap.
What else do you plan for the game? What is the next move for the project?

Thanks for playing!

I have some new bosses and user submitted content in the queue. Will also be adding an affiliate program eventually.

Instead of making another worthless token I decided to give players NANO they can spend and exchange freely. Transaction speed and simplicity was a big part of that decision.
provolone (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:12:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2PJYQYEQ2A

New user submitted video!
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

is the site still Paying ?

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:09:30 PM

is the site still Paying ?

Yes, the site is still paying. Why don't you try it out? It is a great game. Play and then see if it pays out for yourself. Much better than filling out faucets. If you want to collect nano quickly the best way is to kill a few monsters until you have found some good items and stocked up on potions. You need a good weapon and then you can hunt other players while advancing through the dungeons. Player kills earn much more than monster kills so you can cashout fairly quickly.

provolone (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 11:58:37 AM

Here's a live log of the ledger: https://nanocrawler.cc/explorer/account/nano_11jfbz4ohcdxjjxz8kua3qw36yshyceqnxpecdjuha13zshctdz4e6y6kdi6/history

The faucet is still paying. I've kept the site up this long and I see no reason to quit now.

There are also bonus credits. You can complete a survey and use the bonus credits to bid a character. Once you hit 33 NPC kills or 3 player kills you can cashout your character for NANO. So you can earn with surveys on this site if you are into that kind of thing.
provolone (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:42:49 AM

We passed 7000 transactions this week.
provolone (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 06:07:54 AM

Here's a map of the layer one caves. There are 4 additional layers beneath this, making a total of 1125 cave areas, 9 islands and 27 castles.
provolone (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 10:18:23 AM

Here's a new video of the game in French

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWYanVGTcc&list=PLFRuHqSUBe_bc2qPv6qbxqW2U3J1lRe9x&index=12&t=0s
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:01:39 PM

Hi,
As a beginner in computer science I'm curious to know what programming languages/frameworks/game engine have you used to create your game ? Also how much time it took you? Are you programming solo or you have a team? Also did you design the entities on your own or have you hired a designer to do it or you have found them royalty free online?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
provolone (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 04:20:23 PM

I used Melon.js for the client. Very easy to start with that. Excellent support was offered for free. I'd recommend it for beginners. For the server I used CometD/BayeuxServer/Jetty.

The artwork was royalty free. You can see the credits on the home page. All of the levels were generated with code I wrote. It took awhile for me to write it in my spare time, but now that I know what goes into a game it would be much faster to write again. There was plenty of trial and error. With something like this, you need to experiment around to find what works. I personally was new to writing heavier JS apps and had experience with Java based webapps. The tools you choose maybe different. I can't say that any language or tool is the best, but I liked these options. I'm happy with my choices for the tech.

Hope this helps you. I wouldn't worry about the specifics of technology used. These are actually very minor details. On the computer there is a solution for most any problem you will approach.

Instead focus on bringing a project to completion. Persistence and stamina are the most important ingredients. It also helps if you can break your project down into manageable pieces, so you can approach it step by step. Look at the number of people who never finish their projects. This is a bigger hurdle than any technical issue.
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:26:29 AM

I have to say this is the best crypto game I've ever played and I've played most of them since 2017 Smiley

Great job on this one and please keep it live and keep adding to it. NANO is an awesome cryptocurrency too. Another one that has potential to replace the archaic coin that is BTC.
provolone (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:48:57 PM

I have to say this is the best crypto game I've ever played and I've played most of them since 2017 Smiley

Great job on this one and please keep it live and keep adding to it. NANO is an awesome cryptocurrency too. Another one that has potential to replace the archaic coin that is BTC.

Thanks for playing! There will be some updates this summer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: