Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 50x !!  (Read 6471 times)
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:51:53 AM

Telegram chats are filled with people calling for the next 50x, 100x, whateverx coin. They never talk about why that coin will go up, they just hope it will. I dont why you feel the need to tell people this...keep it to yourself and make the gainz if you really feel that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:58:14 AM

I think OP just shilled to hype those altcoins or he hold it because lose huge amount and have no choice but hope wait for it to rise and somehow regain his losses. Everyday there's so many altcoins are being born and die. You didn't show us some proof or whatever reasons to support you claims. 50x in return is crazy man. That's impossible for an altcoin to go that far. Maybe if it was born way back 2017. That could be possible. Anyway, this is cryptocurrency. I could be wrong but or maybe not. And to all those newbie traders, don't just flow with the hype guys. Make a study first and then decide whether to buy or not.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:37:13 AM

Hello ,

The next 50x Coins  wait and see ; Cosmos Atom - Holochain - Beam - Grin   Last 2020 July

The reason why most of the users here are posting like this is because the are holding these coins and they are somewhat marketing it so that investors will buy this coins. Anyway, I know the three except the Beam. 3 of the 4 are in the top 100 so there is a probability that it will in the future. Lets see and wait for it. Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:59:01 AM

One that I hardly see mentioned here at all is XSN.

I know it's a low cap coin, but the upside potential on this one is massive sitting at around $0.10 right now, with an all time high of $0.78, so it really never pumped all that much, which is a good sign.

Things worth noticing:

First POS/Masternode coin to implement Segwit, Lightning Transactions, and Atomic Swaps on Mainnet.
Third project worldwide to implement Lightning next to BTC, and LTC, The devs behind the project actually formed a partnership with LTC - helping them with Lightning integration.
Inventor of Cold Staking (TPOS- Trustless Proof Of Stake).
Masternode As A Service, Paid with in XSN - Making it easy for anyone to setup a masternode in minutes.
Masternode Monitoring Service, which emails you if your masternode goes down.
Pooled staking service.

Their Multi Currency Lightning Wallet with 1-click lightning transactions is currently in beta testing, and is soon ready as a mobile app as well. Check the preview below:

Their Lightning DEX is the true game changer, and mostly the reason why I'm so bullish on this project. It will run on masternodes, which will host all the blockchains in the network.
This means:

No sync time
No registration
No KYC

Easy, FAST, trading, as you know it from a centralized exchange, but with 100% security, with no dangers of exchange hacks etc.

Do your own research on this one Wink

Check out the Stakenet "Light" paper which explains everything as short as possible. https://medium.com/stakenet/stakenet-light-paper-56552f8c07a2
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:26:33 PM

x50 for alts like Cosmos Atom, Holochain, Beam, Grin i think its impossible. Everyone have their own prediction but x50 looks like crazy.
Well, it's all good coins too, it would be a big surprise if that is gonna happen by the time when the Btc coin will soon be gaining in market making a massive pump by 2020.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:48:42 PM

Hello ,

The next 50x Coins  wait and see ; Cosmos Atom - Holochain - Beam - Grin   Last 2020 July

From the list I guess only Grin is what I think may have a chance of growing x50 because aside from being supported by Theymos also this coin is being popular and has been on topic in speculations.wondering that 2020 is the longest wait of grin holder

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:42:28 PM

Hello ,

I think cosmos, holochain, grin or beam are difficult to achieve this target. My predictions will only reach 5X, and I think this is a rational target for them.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
timmyturners

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:01:27 PM

While I doubt we will see any 50x projects, $BWK [Bulwark] IMO has the potential to be a 5-10x.

One of the few altcoins that has continued to move forward in development & innovation despite the bear market.

Very exciting to see Bulwark's ongoing developments:

1) Upcoming release of their own cryptocurrency exchange with $BWK/USD fiat pairing https://bastionex.com/

2) Soon-to-be released hardware wallet; https://i.ibb.co/hDHh9ng/image2.jpg

3) Reworked block-chain explorer: https://github.com/hodlforjesus/bulwark-explorer/commits/fb-carver2d

Our new explorer Carver2D is officially "carving" it's way through Bulwark blockchain. We've built this new explorer from ground up and it's using a completely new approach to storing blockchain transaction data. This gives us access to new functionality previously not seen before in other explorer. :omegapepe:

Carver2D is currently scheduled to work with all coins hosted on our platform: https://platform.bulwarkcrypto.com/

- For one, we will have a "Perfect Ledger" system. All wallets will have bank-like balance breakdown. What went in/out, balance and date.
- The explorer checks each transaction to ensure the explorer is a 100% replica of the blockchain (no more mismatches in balances)
- The new blockchain storage is very interesting, I am currently syncing the entire chain to see what to expect in terms of size and where to optimize for performance.

With the new storage structure, Here is some ideas I've been brainstorm that will be possible in the future:

- "Network Hodl %": It should be possible to figure out what % of network is active, and who is hodling.
- Top 100 addresses w/ last activity date
- Sorting! (ex: balance, last activity, created at, etc...)

There are so many more features now possible thanks to this new architecture for storing blockchain data!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:31:37 PM

Hello ,

Just looking at the list of the tokens about, I would like to know the criteria you use to come to this conclusion.

For all these coins to do 50X that would make the markketcap of
Cosmo=$39 Billion
Holo=$8.5 Billion
Beam=$1.6 Billion
Grin=$ 2.3 Billion

You better do not bet your house on these dreams

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:48:06 PM

Hello ,

Just looking at the list of the tokens about, I would like to know the criteria you use to come to this conclusion.

For all these coins to do 50X that would make the markketcap of
Cosmo=$39 Billion
Holo=$8.5 Billion
Beam=$1.6 Billion
Grin=$ 2.3 Billion

You better do not bet your house on these dreams

i think you forget the last part 2020 July which means next year.
So we don't know what will happen next year maybe bitcoin will reach 50k$ then bitcoin market cap almost 1Trillion

maybe all of the tokens listed above can reach 50x just like the old bitcoin?
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:31:33 PM

Hello ,

I agree that Cosmos can really become a token to go to the Moon, but 50x is impossible. The market is not in the condition to run up now so fast. Even x5 for the token will be the best victory ever. I also guess that we must not forget about the cheapest tokens, which have appeared this year and still unknown - they can become new favorites. LEO also surprised me - it is in the  top-20 so fast!

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:36:37 PM

even though it has increased 50x, but it's better we think rationally around 5x-10x.
cosmos? I also like this coin, let's see how the cosmos prices when the bull market later

teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:52:12 AM

HT
hurry up its started
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167530.0  Wink
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:21:01 AM

With 500 million as total supply, i don't think HT will be 50x. Max should be around $10 - $20

even though it has increased 50x, but it's better we think rationally around 5x-10x.
cosmos? I also like this coin, let's see how the cosmos prices when the bull market later
So, you prefer to choose a coin which increased 5-10x rather than a coin which will rise to 50x?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 03:39:13 AM

Hello ,

Cosmos seems pretty strong tho
Don't know about the fundamental but based off the technical patterns we can see that it has a strong movement there

If mimblewimble thing become something, i think either one of beam/grin, not both tho
sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:35:10 AM

So, you prefer to choose a coin which increased 5-10x rather than a coin which will rise to 50x?
not like that, I mean more trying to think rationally, if you ask if I choose 5x or 50x, of course I also choose 50x, but in this case I don't want to have too high expectations.

be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:59:49 AM

In my opinion, it is hard to find a 50X coin, I prefer a more stable increase, and my target is like 4 or 5X which is still more realistic... 50X coins are mostly some pyramid selling mode, not mean it is a good project, if you are lucky, then you get profit, if not, then you lost all. For me, the most important is the quality of the projects.

The projects I invest now:

BitTorrent
Stellar
Ebakus
RavenCoin
Mithril
DGB
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:30:15 AM

It's not easy to predict what will be achieve this milestone to get increase of 50x with a year time frame. Everybody have own way if thinking to invest and hold for long term. There are so many projects who are developing the features to make improve their network and provide more better services in future so that from my point of view more use case will bring this on the board.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:44:14 AM

Hello ,

They are good altcoins but what gives you the assurance that they will do 50x by July 2020?i know you are looking forward to the next bitcoin halving but what's going to happen if bitcoin remains the favoured one and not altcoins?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

These altcoin are far from bad.

And no there are people who shill their corners, certainly for them but they may be right. For my part I completely agree on the Grin and the Beam. x50 I do not know, but x25 they can achieve this performance. For me it's not even a question, it's a certainty. After.. when? in 2020 ? or in 2021 ? I have no idea, it depends on the global market of cryptos and more particularly Bitcoin.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: