Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:24:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rt2] ·rotoCoin·Now on Cryptsy!!Bet with your RotoS ·Android trader APP·  (Read 247301 times)
asboxi

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:07:43 PM

Hey guys! I've been testing the famous hear bleed bug and our wallet it's fine. We've been working with the latest libraries since the beginning and the latest release was fixed.

BTW we thought instead of adding a box for block explorer adding it inside transaction menu like this.

Cheers

nice Smiley

bitcoin XT believer
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:04:55 PM

So this coin is dying?

Are you guys going to ask the same on every page?
They released a wallet like 4 days ago but dev doesn't post in 2 days and the coin is dead...lol

Personnaly i wasnt on the IPO and the RT2 i got them  only from mining , so if i have  invested in the IPO i will be worry a bet about the futur of ROTO, but in crypto everything is possible Smiley

i have quit the roto ship for mine new X11 coins....but i will keep my eyes opened about this project...i was a supporter from the start also Smiley

jacob019

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:58:45 PM

WARNING MingoPool is a SCAM.
I highly suggest that you remove it from the OP.  Take a look over in the 365coin thread.  They stole hundreds of dollars worth of 365 coins.  First they stopped paying out, then a story about upgrades and insisted payouts would be restored on the first, it never happened.  There have been reports from many individuals, I myself lost 0.38 365, worth USD$352 as of this post.  Take a look at their 365 pool, it's full of fake miners from weeks ago, but if you dig past the dashboard and into the pool stats you'll see 0 hash rate.  I even chatted with him on IRC and he assured me that my coins were safe on the 29th.  Please remove MingoPool from the OP

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
lulutis2000

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:43:49 AM

halving is near... Grin Grin
embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:22:06 AM

Do you know when exactly does it occur?

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
jaitor

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:24:19 PM

i like the iphone rotocoin game!! nice work men!
DarkAGeS

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

21 May

buy price on Swisscex is 0,0005, on Bittrex - 0,0009
If you sell for this price you are fool (but thank you for cheap coins).
There is 288,000 Rotos only, and it is about 13,000 mined rotos to this moment, so it is about 6,5 BTC for all mined rotos at that price - this is madness and this price is not real.
Wait for big exchange and for block halfing and you will not regret.
Price should be on IPO level at least with potential to 0,1-0,3 BTC
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:33:55 PM

21 May

There is 288,000 Rotos only, and it is about 13,000 mined rotos to this moment, so it is about 6,5 BTC for all mined rotos at that price - this is madness and this price is not real.

Many coin have fallen.. this one looks on the same track.

Soon it will be traded in LTC..
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:57:02 PM

21 May

It's curious to see how you come to this thread only to talk trash about rotocoin.
What's the deal with you?
Soon it will be traded in LTC a coin that in the lowest it's 5K satoshi, you look pretty smart...
Let the dumpers dump their coins it will be even better for us, diff it's really sweet and price too.
Some of you guys think that bitcointalk it's god and besides bitcointalk there's no more places.
But well I'm talking to much as I said if you want to leave it's a good moment better for us.

Rotocoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:23:18 PM

So this coin is dying?

Are you guys going to ask the same on every page?
They released a wallet like 4 days ago but dev doesn't post in 2 days and the coin is dead...lol

Personnaly i wasnt on the IPO and the RT2 i got them  only from mining , so if i have  invested in the IPO i will be worry a bet about the futur of ROTO, but in crypto everything is possible Smiley

i have quit the roto ship for mine new X11 coins....but i will keep my eyes opened about this project...i was a supporter from the start also Smiley

I'm pretty confident with this coin. It will take time to build the whole project but as I said forocoches will boost it.

WARNING MingoPool is a SCAM.
I highly suggest that you remove it from the OP.  Take a look over in the 365coin thread.  They stole hundreds of dollars worth of 365 coins.  First they stopped paying out, then a story about upgrades and insisted payouts would be restored on the first, it never happened.  There have been reports from many individuals, I myself lost 0.38 365, worth USD$352 as of this post.  Take a look at their 365 pool, it's full of fake miners from weeks ago, but if you dig past the dashboard and into the pool stats you'll see 0 hash rate.  I even chatted with him on IRC and he assured me that my coins were safe on the 29th.  Please remove MingoPool from the OP

I sent him a text and he is not at home he told me that once he gets home he will update it!

Mingo is not in the IRC channel. Let's see if he has something to say about it.

17.5 days.

We are preparing a major update in the wallet for that day. Next wallet will have some nodes in the core, blockexplorer,stats, news and some more features. Also we'll release a ForoCoches edition wallet, we'll post that wallet here too.

Cheers

The RotoCoin Project
Place bets with your RotoCoins!
Rt2= RaG5Bz6SoGXgu7Fz5EB3V8TuDmvmmd5EUH
lulutis2000

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:50:33 PM

We want your rotos!!!!!

Rotocoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 11:00:31 AM

17.5 days.

We are preparing a major update in the wallet for that day. Next wallet will have some nodes in the core, blockexplorer,stats, news and some more features. Also we'll release a ForoCoches edition wallet, we'll post that wallet here too.

Cheers

Cool frankuestein sent this chop

No problem with Phillippe if you guys release the wallet with this splash?

hahaha yeah why not. You can send us what everyone over there wants all the images and we'll build the wallet.
Instead of this transaction has a fee of x rotocoins we'll go with Paga la coca x rotocoins Wink hahahahahaha

The RotoCoin Project
Place bets with your RotoCoins!
Rt2= RaG5Bz6SoGXgu7Fz5EB3V8TuDmvmmd5EUH
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:27:10 AM

21 May

It's curious to see how you come to this thread only to talk trash about rotocoin.
Soon it will be traded in LTC a coin that in the lowest it's 5K satoshi, you look pretty smart...
Let the dumpers dump their coins it will be even better for us, diff it's really sweet and price too.
Some of you guys think that bitcointalk it's god and besides bitcointalk there's no more places.
But well I'm talking to much as I said if you want to leave it's a good moment better for us.

FUCKING YAWN m8 change the fucking record.......

every time

we talk about bitcoin talk because the IPO was used HERE

you foroches thread consists of the DEV and u same 4 guys patting each other on the back, their are no masses waiting to boost your coin to the moon ... its half as long as this thread ..and this thread is DEAD,

again i say it , you took massive momentum and didn't use it correctly.. but i will hold and wait the 17.5 days for the dev and his 4 mates in foroches to come back and tell us to wait again...

laughable..
adjed

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:30:54 PM

21 May

every time

you foroches thread consists of the DEV and u same 4 guys patting each other on the back, their are no masses waiting to boost your coin to the moon ... its half as long as this thread ..and this thread is DEAD,

again i say it , you took massive momentum and didn't use it correctly.. but i will hold and wait the 17.5 days for the dev and his 4 mates in foroches to come back and tell us to wait again...

laughable..

If you guys spend half of the time that you spend here crying and yelling that the coin is dead supporting the coin maybe the hash and the price would be higher.
And btw more than 15 btc of the IPO comes from our miner-platform of forocoches.

I'm pretty tired of talking the same shi.t over and over.
Do what you want with your coin.
I'm happy with my rotos and as far as retardeds keep selling low we'll be able to keep buying and give away those coins in forocoches..
Quantum12

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:25:07 PM

21 May

every time

laughable..

If you guys spend half of the time that you spend here crying and yelling that the coin is dead supporting the coin maybe the hash and the price would be higher.
And btw more than 15 btc of the IPO comes from our miner-platform of forocoches.

I'm happy with my rotos and as far as retardeds keep selling low we'll be able to keep buying and give away those coins in forocoches..

At last we agree on something.. i too am tired of you saying the same sh.it over and over , its not even constructive, its repetitive drivel
lichao1395427

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:37:42 PM

so sad  600roto in my wallet..... Angry    it used my 1+btc,and it can sell for 0.36btc now. Shocked
Quantum12

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:17:22 PM

21 May

every time

laughable..

At last we agree on something.. i too am tired of you saying the same sh.it over and over , its not even constructive, its repetitive drivel

And you really think that saying that the coin is dead over and over will help you to gain value of your coins? Smart move lol

I said the forocoches thread was half the size of this one and that this THREAD was dead... i did not say the coin was .. its getting there tho
adjed

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:31:31 PM

21 May

every time

laughable..

And you really think that saying that the coin is dead over and over will help you to gain value of your coins? Smart move lol

I said the forocoches thread was half the size of this one and that this THREAD was dead... i did not say the coin was .. its getting there tho

Well 77K views against 69K views bitcointalk forum for cryptocurrencies forocoches general forum...! Far from dead but I guess we are right now taking advantage from dumpers and panic sellers. I know that the dev doesn't agree with us in this but we like to be "dead" this low diff and low price. We'll be able to giveaway more than 1K rt2 in forocoches so getting in any exchange will be peace of cake. And by that time reward will be around 0.5 rotos. Market will be clean of dumpers Smiley but hey the coin is dead.
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

Its a good moment to see how it grows!
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

Buff almost! Cry

i couldnt pass from 28 xD
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: