Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rt2] ·rotoCoin·Now on Cryptsy!!Bet with your RotoS ·Android trader APP·  (Read 247301 times)
Eugene Alvarezsum41

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:04:20 AM

I've still yet to receive my roto. Is it still coming?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:18:07 AM

sad..

http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/rotocoin-network-hashrate-chart
dare88

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:55:04 AM

Up, up, up!
Rotocoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:08:50 AM

Oh really doesn't look like that.

There is only one big Troll!! And thats you BTC!! (look at his posts and you know what i mean)
All of your Threads are wining and destroy Threads, come on leave the Rotocoin Forum and make your own Coin, i have a name for your coin "winingTroll Coin",

To the other guys, we can hope that great things will hapen (the Betsystem would be a big thing)
and don't forget one day a coin is the best forever, the other day its a scam!

Be patient and wait a little bit, I think we will see the RT2 Coin real value in July!

Then I will buy it in July @ 0.0001  Roll Eyes

i think this devs need a lesson!
My farm has 50 mhs, if someone wanna join me we can finish with the scam pretty fast since the network has only 65mhs!
We could do other way, you can refund the ipo (i didnt buy) and you can keep this lol coin, or keep it and we will take it over...
It's in ur hands scamer, choose Smiley

Do it. For all who lost their money and time investing in this scam.

The devs could list on mintpal and cryptsy with the IPO money long time ago and the coin could be huge.. instead they choose feed the community with false promises and slowly let the coin die.

Hell, they could at least pump this coin and keep the price high and profitable with the IPO money, that would list the coin and make it popular by itself..

It's not dead. Every time it drops bellow 0.001 somebody keeps buying so hopefully it's just finding it's feet.

It happened all the way from 0.03 ... soon it will be 0.0001 and you'll say the same thing.. "some idiot is still buying that coin.."   

Why didn't you say that you're the one buying it, but somebody else is.. ? Why don't YOU buy it if you believe in roto so much ?

just dumped 250..   wait a few, sending some more..

a coin of 3-4 people.. got 50btc from the ipo and left the community to die slowly

should i sell my 415 roto now ?
should i wait 3/4 weeks ?

eternel question Smiley

there will be no one to sell to in 3/4 weeks.. there is no buy support.

I'm mining since the launch

Hope you have free electricity..

halving is near... Grin Grin

Do you know when exactly does it occur?
21 May

buy price on Swisscex is 0,0005, on Bittrex - 0,0009
If you sell for this price you are fool (but thank you for cheap coins).
There is 288,000 Rotos only, and it is about 13,000 mined rotos to this moment, so it is about 6,5 BTC for all mined rotos at that price - this is madness and this price is not real.
Wait for big exchange and for block halfing and you will not regret.
Price should be on IPO level at least with potential to 0,1-0,3 BTC

Many coin have fallen.. this one looks on the same track.

Soon it will be traded in LTC..

The RotoCoin Project
Place bets with your RotoCoins!
Rt2= RaG5Bz6SoGXgu7Fz5EB3V8TuDmvmmd5EUH
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:09:57 AM

devs, ther is now possible to tripple merge-mining VTC/PLX/MON

you should do something, cause scrypt-n coins that can't be merge-mining will lose their hashrate.
now only vtc and exe can be mined with plx/mon

There's a chance to do it with PLX and MON but not with Vert.

The RotoCoin Project
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:27:46 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 09:39:33 AM by mishax1

Oh really doesn't look like that.

There is only one big Troll!! And thats you BTC!! (look at his posts and you know what i mean)
All of your Threads are wining and destroy Threads, come on leave the Rotocoin Forum and make your own Coin, i have a name for your coin "winingTroll Coin",

To the other guys, we can hope that great things will hapen (the Betsystem would be a big thing)
and don't forget one day a coin is the best forever, the other day its a scam!

Be patient and wait a little bit, I think we will see the RT2 Coin real value in July!

Then I will buy it in July @ 0.0001  Roll Eyes

i think this devs need a lesson!
My farm has 50 mhs, if someone wanna join me we can finish with the scam pretty fast since the network has only 65mhs!
We could do other way, you can refund the ipo (i didnt buy) and you can keep this lol coin, or keep it and we will take it over...
It's in ur hands scamer, choose Smiley

Do it. For all who lost their money and time investing in this scam.

The devs could list on mintpal and cryptsy with the IPO money long time ago and the coin could be huge.. instead they choose feed the community with false promises and slowly let the coin die.

Hell, they could at least pump this coin and keep the price high and profitable with the IPO money, that would list the coin and make it popular by itself..

It's not dead. Every time it drops bellow 0.001 somebody keeps buying so hopefully it's just finding it's feet.

It happened all the way from 0.03 ... soon it will be 0.0001 and you'll say the same thing.. "some idiot is still buying that coin.."  

Why didn't you say that you're the one buying it, but somebody else is.. ? Why don't YOU buy it if you believe in roto so much ?

just dumped 250..   wait a few, sending some more..

a coin of 3-4 people.. got 50btc from the ipo and left the community to die slowly

should i sell my 415 roto now ?
should i wait 3/4 weeks ?

eternel question Smiley

there will be no one to sell to in 3/4 weeks.. there is no buy support.

I'm mining since the launch

Hope you have free electricity..

halving is near... Grin Grin

Do you know when exactly does it occur?
21 May

buy price on Swisscex is 0,0005, on Bittrex - 0,0009
If you sell for this price you are fool (but thank you for cheap coins).
There is 288,000 Rotos only, and it is about 13,000 mined rotos to this moment, so it is about 6,5 BTC for all mined rotos at that price - this is madness and this price is not real.
Wait for big exchange and for block halfing and you will not regret.
Price should be on IPO level at least with potential to 0,1-0,3 BTC

Many coin have fallen.. this one looks on the same track.

Soon it will be traded in LTC..

Thanks for summing up the truth about your coin..

Hey, how's the 50BTC IPO money doing ?

Looks like you are the only one that made money from it, leaving everyone else far behind..

So how it feels to screw everyone over?  

Do you call everyone who was buying that shit scam coin since the beginning a troll ?
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:43:55 AM

Looks like you are the only one that made money from it, leaving everyone else far behind..

Do you call everyone who was buying that shit scam coin since the beginning a troll ?

No, I call you a troll because you just come here to throw crapp to our coin. But the thing is that you do the same with other coins.
Your life sounds pretty interesting

The RotoCoin Project
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:50:03 AM

Thats your?

.............../´¯/)
............,/¯../ /
.........../..../ /
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯.`·¸
../'/.../..../.....:^.¨ \
('(...´...´.... ¯_/'...'/
.\.................'...../
..'\'...\.......... _.·´
....\..............(
.?...\.............\

Mishax1 Go home fuc** trooll!

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:06:31 PM

No, I call you a troll because you just come here to throw crapp to our coin. But the thing is that you do the same with other coins.

Don't even answer that scumbag. He only wants to mess around so he can keep mining on the dark

maybe its that, he wants our roto2 sold out, but i wont go that way, im buying slowly Smiley
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:40:56 PM

Hey what do you think about this splash?

It's winning our internal poll

hahahahaha

No problem with that!
I made a small change in the options of the FC wallet, it will come with ilitri output as default.

Cheers

hehe I like it! Cheesy
Are you going to put it when we open the wallet?
Mr. Philippe is on fire!  Smiley

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:48:02 PM

how are those dumbasses that bought into this scam coin feeling now/ i told you this shit was a scam, 28.8 coins for 1 btc it's now worth a BIG OLD 0.014 LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:56:01 PM

Hey what do you think about this splash?

It's winning our internal poll

hahahahaha

No problem with that!
I made a small change in the options of the FC wallet, it will come with ilitri output as default.

Cheers

hehe I like it! Cheesy
Mr. Philippe is on fire!  Smiley

What about pipass carancha?lol

Pipas carancha?

Lol how Am I supposed to fit this in the wallet?

http://img.imgur.com/cNGGmsd.png

It's so disgusting hahaha

The RotoCoin Project
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

Hey, you just get what you deserve. I'm just being realistic.

I was in fact buying all the way from 0.03 all the way down to 0.0006 like a fucking idiot who got led by the lies of a few users here that keep this thread alive, I'm not the only one that thinks that..

me a little worried
roto is dead...
Our community is strong and we won't let the coin fall, we won't deceive you.

[/quote]

there is active dev here

but not have active coin
[/quote]
Yeah advertised as wacky new coin some good ideas and features.. was good at first

now apparently its a private forum coin and they don't care about others who are not part of the forums, others that have been here since launch mining hard and trusting

oh and yeah they earned 50 btc from the ipo they gained on this forum .. that has been stated will NOT be used to market the coin.

/slow clap

i am bagholding from the ipo.
f u dev.
you took 50 btc from us for coins that are worth 3.5 btc.

our money went poof.

well it did not go poof, it went in your pocket.
there is nothing you can say that can change that fact.

you are the one that made 50 btc, we are the ones that lost over 90% of our investment in this crap
lol it will take more than the same 4 people telling us how wonderful everything is, and how we should buy buy buy to make this coin improve.

props to the devs for releasing new windows wallet with minor fixes, and couple of more small features, at least it shows they are working hard Smiley

boo to the marketing team for not pushing this on a larger exchange yet..

now its wait three weeks right? lol 2 days .. 2 days .. soon .. soon .. whats next wait 4 years?

GL i still think u guys missed a major opportunity with the initial hype i am sure the community this coin is geared towards will have great fun playing at trading..

how are those dumbasses that bought into this scam coin feeling now/ i told you this shit was a scam, 28.8 coins for 1 btc it's now worth a BIG OLD 0.014 LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:59:36 PM

so  good  pic  ,so  lovely !

Smiley
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

hehe I like it! Cheesy

Pipas carancha?

I don't know like in the credits like a tribute or something
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:07:22 PM

Hey, you just get what you deserve. I'm just being realistic.

I was in fact buying all the way from 0.03 all the way down to 0.0006 like a fucking idiot who got led by the lies of a few users here that keep this thread alive, I'm not the only one that thinks that..

me a little worried
roto is dead...
Our community is strong and we won't let the coin fall, we won't deceive you.

there is active dev here

but not have active coin
[/quote]
Yeah advertised as wacky new coin some good ideas and features.. was good at first

now apparently its a private forum coin and they don't care about others who are not part of the forums, others that have been here since launch mining hard and trusting

oh and yeah they earned 50 btc from the ipo they gained on this forum .. that has been stated will NOT be used to market the coin.

/slow clap

i am bagholding from the ipo.
f u dev.
you took 50 btc from us for coins that are worth 3.5 btc.

our money went poof.

well it did not go poof, it went in your pocket.
there is nothing you can say that can change that fact.

you are the one that made 50 btc, we are the ones that lost over 90% of our investment in this crap
lol it will take more than the same 4 people telling us how wonderful everything is, and how we should buy buy buy to make this coin improve.

props to the devs for releasing new windows wallet with minor fixes, and couple of more small features, at least it shows they are working hard Smiley

boo to the marketing team for not pushing this on a larger exchange yet..

now its wait three weeks right? lol 2 days .. 2 days .. soon .. soon .. whats next wait 4 years?

GL i still think u guys missed a major opportunity with the initial hype i am sure the community this coin is geared towards will have great fun playing at trading..

[/quote]
Oh AND U CAN GO BACK AND READ ALL THOSE POSTS I MADE THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF THIS COIN BEING LAUNCHED I EVEN CAME BACK TO LAUGH AT YOU IDIOTS THAT WERE STILL BUYING THIS COIN A FEW WEEKS  FUCK I FEEL BAD FOR YOU GUYS. (NUMBER 1 FUCKING RULE IN CRYPTO DON'T INVEST WHAT YOU CAN'T LOSE)
(2 SPREAD YOUR SHIT OUT INTO SEVERAL COINS YOU THINK ARE GOOD NOT OTHERS) (3 DONT BRING EMOTIONS INTO TRADING) (4 DONT FUCKING DOUBLE DOWN) ( WE ALL WILL LOSE SOMETIMES) ( I LOST 85K SHIBE THE OTHER DAY) lol dat caps lock

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:12:22 PM

hehe I like it! Cheesy

Pipas carancha?

I think in 20 comments the volume 1 ends. We'll post a poll in the new thread so everyone can decide how they want it.
Because I received like 10 pm asking me to put manolon in the splash.

BTW thanks for asking jpr to add roto to the android peseta trader!

Cheers

The RotoCoin Project
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:16:47 PM

hehe I like it! Cheesy

Pipas carancha?

I think in 20 comments the volume 1 ends. We'll post a poll in the new thread so everyone can decide how they want it.

Cheers
wonder how many pms you got by people  asking for their btc back but you just ignore them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
lulutis2000

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:19:57 PM

hehe I like it! Cheesy

Pipas carancha?

Cheers

Wasn't he detained?
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:24:04 PM

hehe I like it! Cheesy

Pipas carancha?

Cheers

Wasn't he detained?

OMG I actually chopped this picture! It has to be somewhere with the cheetos bag in his hands.
That was one of the best trollings ever!
Yes, he actually got detained for driving in wrong direction on the high way because he was so pissed that he didn't want to pay the toll and did a u turn  lool
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: