Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Congress Requests Moratorium on Facebook’s Libra Stablecoin  (Read 166 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:59:07 PM

Too much of hype for Libra. Not sure where it is going to end up. I am very curious about it. As of now, I don't have a good feeling about this whole project.

Yeah its too much of a hype but in a negative tone which could result on its potential users to caution on what could be a very controversial crypto project. I think most of Facebook's community are not really excited about it to the point that the Facebook management might consider on "pulling off the plug" on its plan to develop this project. Imho.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:05:34 PM

I wouldn't use facebook coin, and I don't think anyone should, neither do I use facebook also, I've always been sceptical about their privacy issues, they meddle into absolutely everything and anything.

It'll be no different with the LIBRA, and anonymity may be a mere shadow for anyone who chooses to invest or trade with this coin.

Too much of hype for Libra. Not sure where it is going to end up. I am very curious about it. As of now, I don't have a good feeling about this whole project.

It is just a new way to make really BIG money for Facebook. Its head said that they would do everything possible to launch the project. As we see, it has been actively discussed even in the USA Congress. I guess Libra will be launched, and probably, even earlier than it was planned before.

Too many famous companies have already supported it, and more of them will do it in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: