Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin - The Black Hole For Shit Coins  (Read 1091 times)
jonnysomething (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:10:16 AM

I've been reading in to BlackCoin since the pump a little bit ago and decided to buy in and start mining on the multipool.

I believe it's going to destroy other coins. Sure, there will be dumps, but right now the multipool I'm on is at 430mhs so it's taking 4+ btc a day from other coins and putting it back in to BlackCoin, which will only grow if it becomes more popular. At current price, that's 200,000 coins a day bought from dumpers that would be brought back in, and again, that number will only grow if it becomes more popular.

This is all my opinion, feel free to debunk.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:28:19 AM

I've been reading in to BlackCoin since the pump a little bit ago and decided to buy in and start mining on the multipool.

I believe it's going to destroy other coins. Sure, there will be dumps, but right now the multipool I'm on is at 430mhs so it's taking 4+ btc a day from other coins and putting it back in to BlackCoin, which will only grow if it becomes more popular. At current price, that's 200,000 coins a day bought from dumpers that would be brought back in, and again, that number will only grow if it becomes more popular.

sounds stupid to me

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:33:09 AM

that 430mhz is not correct, you should mulitply that with 3.5. the dev will correct it after the beta Smiley

So it's actually around 1500? So about 15 BTC invested daily just from the multipool. That's incredible.

sounds stupid to me

Appropriate username.

Why does it sound stupid to you? Are you not a miner? Do you not like money?
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:53:06 AM

WOW I wish I could mine but this is good keeping miners active and happy can only be good for black coin holders and buyers so those holding for long term have only to gain from this lovely buzzing mining activity. Smiley
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:18:21 AM

what happens after all coins are bought up
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:21:34 AM

you really have to mess up this pump..
rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:25:36 AM

Someone will always be willing to sell. There will never be a time where all coins are bought up.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:29:20 AM

Miners can pull out of the pool any time.  No guarantees the hash power will be sustained to support the price.

Artificial demand = pump-and-dump.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:40:40 AM

Miners can pull out of the pool any time.  No guarantees the hash power will be sustained to support the price.

Artificial demand = pump-and-dump.

The thing about this is, if you're right and it gets dumped and some people bail from mining, it's okay. When the dump happens, the value of the coin is removed which means less money has to be added daily to sustain the price. So while yes, a dump would hurt the momentary situation, even if it plummeted and only had a few miners it would be able to build itself back up to a point where people will be interested in investing again. This is my very basic understanding of it, I could be wrong.

mellomike

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:57:46 AM

I'm a stake holder in BlackCoins ... but why create topics like this? Why the hostility towards other coins? Do you NOT want BlackCoin holders to be liked?

I don't get it...
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:00:35 AM

junk

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:05:21 AM

I'm a stake holder in BlackCoins ... but why create topics like this? Why the hostility towards other coins? Do you NOT want BlackCoin holders to be liked?

I don't get it...
This is not meant to be hostile, this is what I see BlackCoin as. It's literally sucking the life out of other coins.

For better, or worse.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:32:37 AM

junk

Said the HERO member with a lottocoin sig  xD

Atleast post something productive.

Pages: [1]
  Print