Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tired of scammers  (Read 119 times)
von Bahl (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:46:37 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 04:16:51 PM by von Bahl

tired of scammers who post shit in my thread
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:57:34 PM

This is now your 3rd thread, with multiple scam reports..  Why would that many people lie?

..even if you would happen to be legit, it looks like you are selling fraudulent gift cards..
von Bahl (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:59:53 PM

This is now your 3rd thread, with multiple scam reports..  Why would that many people lie?

Why there isnt even a single proof?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:08:30 PM

Actually creating a new identical thread every time someone makes a post that YOU don't like can get you banned for spamming.  There are ways to deal with that but multiple identical threads isn't the way.  If no proof is posted you should have nothing to worry about but constantly creating new threads sure make it look like you are hiding from accusations that could possibly be true.

Also bumping your threads more than once every 24 hrs violates forum rules.  This is the last free bump you get from me.  Wink
von Bahl (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:23:54 PM

Actually creating a new identical thread every time someone makes a post that YOU don't like can get you banned for spamming.  There are ways to deal with that but multiple identical threads isn't the way.  If no proof is posted you should have nothing to worry about but constantly creating new threads sure make it look like you are hiding from accusations that could possibly be true.

Also bumping your threads more than once every 24 hrs violates forum rules.  This is the last free bump you get from me.  Wink

Okay I understand this and apologize. I will not create any new thread and will use the old one. I do not have anything to hide. I am just tired of fighting these idiots who say I scammed them and they told that they will post proofs "shortly".
After few days not even a single proof has been posted (because there is not any, I havent scammed anyone) and they keep coming with new accounts and post shit again.

What can I do against such members?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: