Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your support for internship/research at Koc University  (Read 134 times)
bant34 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:53:27 AM

https://gogetfunding.com/koc-universitesinde-stajarastirma-icin-desteginize-ihtiyacim-var/?lang=en

Hello, I'm Duygu.

I came İstanbul to study. In the last year of my license, I decided to be academician. When I was dealing with formation, family counselling, weekend studies with my teachers and learning English, I graduated. While I was working, I went on my education. And this called "gap year" I mean, it is a situation of finding myself. I did many things while I was volunteer. It became my motivation that my work was good for me. I take part in projects. And the latest, I attend researcher in and out of school. Some time later, I have no money left. I had to stay with strangers. I am not sure but, in seven years, I moved fifteen times. Moving your house continuously is really mentally overwhelming. And you starting to learn live minimalist.

After, the adventure has started. Two years ago, I attend a study/research at Bilgi University in Psychology (and I'm still in progress). I did internship at Istanbul University Capa Medical Faculty Department of Neuroscience. I was accepted for second study/resesrch at Bilgi University in Psychology. I made presentations on child-parent communication. All of them was unforgettable experiences for me. Afterwards, I stayed as a guest with one of my flatmates. I looked for a job like a crazy but I couldn't find. I decided to go back to my family's house but I didn't want to give up my war. And last I applied my school for a job. You know, it's a hope. cake of poor people.I was accepted two different laboratories. It's very very big for me to be accepted even one, but it was two... Even now, I was accepted for third laboratory! In every teachers laboratories, they have more than ten students. Generally, interns study with two assistants. Every assistant has one or two studies and this interns if he/she is available, they attend studies. Right now, I am taking part in five different studies and i will attend more. I have been continuing since May, and in the middle of the month of September, if I am lucky may be after the September I will be here. If I am not (I hope so) I was accepted for a job at Bahçeşehir University. I will study there. After intership done, to improve my language skills with EVS project, I will be go abroad as a volunteer. And lastly, I want to study master and doctorate.

After explaining myself in detail, I want to talk about my needs. I prepared a total budget of 5-6 months for my housing, electronics, courses and all my monthly expenses. First, rent and bills and I need electronic gadgets. My computer is very old, slow and has problems. If I carry it with my backpack, it gives a lot backache to me. I carry my computer, books, notebooks and my notes and not carrying everyday, I left at home. That's why my works disrupt. We are using many different programs. I will buy a computer that will run quickly and without any problem, which I can use in all my current and future work. Those who are accepted for master or doctorate are given a school PC but I am an intern / researcher. I would also like to mention that this is not a compulsory internship, but an internship that I do as a volunteer and even try hard to attend. I'm having difficulty because even the meetings are in English, and since I don't have enough English, I started the course. I get up at 6 in the morning and go to English course in the evening. I'm at school full day 5-6 days a week. I work in the evenings. Still, I'm very happy and I love my fatigue. I mean, I live beyond my dreams. This is the best dream I ever seen... While everything is over, suddenly, the Sun has risen. And this Sun is very shiny.

I need this fund to be in school every day. I hope you will try to understand me a little bit without criticizing and judging me. I try so hard to be a scientist. I hope you can help me.

In terms of ethical permissions, I cannot add photos while working in the lab, but I add two different photos, one after the meeting and one during the meeting. (I will continue to add) To establish trust in terms of training I went, internships and in terms of tracking everything I do in school I share my fb link (I can add if you send a message) fb:/ Duygu Gülsen

And also, you can communicate with my Gmail address duygugulsen34@gmail.com
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:13:59 AM

I need this fund to be in school every day. I hope you will try to understand me a little bit without criticizing and judging me. I try so hard to be a scientist. I hope you can help me.

No one will criticized you if the account you used to post this is the Main,I am always wondering how come that people with just a single Post can bring this kind of story here?meaning you have just learn Bitcointalk.org and posting this right away?

Please be truthful and people here like me may feel the sincerity and may also consider helping,but now?sorry I won’t

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀