Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New mining EXO System 2019 good profit instant payout  (Read 153 times)
Pitkin7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:03:09 PM

http://exominer.website2.me/

invite code:   pitkin7

Key words:

You earn $ 1 per day - $ 20 passive income instantly when your wallet is connected !!
Prices:
The wallet connection and set up price is only $ 10
You choose which Cryptocurrency you want to earn, you can get BTC / ETH / BCH.
GPU / mining power Prices find the right price for yourself:
$ 10 you earn $ 1 $ 3 a day.
$ 50 you earn $ 2 to $ 10 a day.
$ 100 you earn $ 3 -20 $ a day.
No limits you can connect as many wallets as you want.
Each wallet one-time connection and setup service fee is $ 10
The first payment will be made to you as soon as you have connected the wallet to the EXO system.

Referral commison: 10% instantly paid instantly in to your BTC / ETH / BCH wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Talerant

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:52:06 PM

I do not trust this platform, I do not see any feedback
excursions17

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:00:49 PM

I agree with you, another platform that will not bring any benefits, another scam.
Talerant

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:14:53 PM

I agree with you, another platform that will not bring any benefits, another scam.

Now there are a lot of similar projects that offer the opportunity to invest and get passive income, but almost all of them do not work
excursions17

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:24:29 PM

Now there are a lot of similar projects that offer the opportunity to invest and get passive income, but almost all of them do not work
I do not agree, there are really good funds that offer excellent conditions.
For example AMFEIX
Talerant

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:31:54 PM

For example AMFEIX
For the first time I hear about this, can you share more detailed information from this project?
excursions17

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

For example AMFEIX
For the first time I hear about this, can you share more detailed information from this project?

You can go to their website and examine in detail the details of this fund - https://amfeix.com/
Talerant

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:49:41 PM

They only accept Bitcoin as currency, do I understand correctly? I would like to see a fund where there is not only Bitcoin
excursions17

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:58:45 PM

They only accept Bitcoin as currency, do I understand correctly? I would like to see a fund where there is not only Bitcoin
Yes, they work only with Bitcoin. But it seems to me right. at the moment, bitcoin is the most volatile currency on which the exchange rate can actually be earned
Talerant

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:03:47 PM

Yes, they work only with Bitcoin. But it seems to me right. at the moment, bitcoin is the most volatile currency on which the exchange rate can actually be earned

I think that in order to really make money you need to be a fairly experienced trader.
excursions17

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:14:39 PM

I think that in order to really make money you need to be a fairly experienced trader.
This is precisely the feature of AMFEIX
They work with experienced traders who manage a common pool of finances and make profits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: